Need help decifering my recurring dream themes!!

• Hi, just thought I would post this to see if anyone could maybe pick up on anything and give me some insight...this past week I have been having dreams of the same kind of nature...The first one started off with me standing at the back of a stage watching someone about to take centre stage and they were in kind of costume and wearing a wig, I remember feeling quite annoyed at this as in my mind i knew the person and knew they looked different wearing an obvious wig, I only ever saw the back of them....

My next dream I was in a living room, quite cramped with 3 other people, one was a girl i used to know a long time ago and one of my friends from work, i cannot remember who the other girl was...but the girl i used to know was wearing a hat, like a trilby and as we were having a conversation she said to me "my baby horses picked their seeds"! In my dream I was just responding by nodding my head and saying something like oh, that's good, like I knew what it meant....but remembering it now, I have no clue...

Another dream was of a guy I went on a date with last year and in my dream he had lied to me about his name and where he worked, and I caught him out...

The underlying theme i get is that someone is hiding something or lying to me i.e. the wigs and hat, but I cannot figure who in my life it is at the moment and i keep having these dreams...

i have also had a few readings and they have mentioned being deceived by someone and to stay alert, to be forewarned is to be forearmed...

Anyone any insight? Would be most grateful...

• Immediately, I picked up "words in disguise," which refers to not paying attention to what people say and what appearances tell you. Pay attention to your gut reactions. They are your guards and will never let you down.

• It's not appearances that count; it is a person's actions that tell the tale.

• The feeling I got overall (but especially from the first one) was of you feeling that life and love and opportunities were passing you by or being 'stolen' from you by people you thought were your friends. There are feelings of betrayal, but are they realistic? Are you really trying hard to achieve all your goals - or just blaming your bad luck on others?

• And bad dreams are not necessarily prophetic or an accurate depiction of what is occurring in your life - they are often prompted by anxiety, fears and issues.

• Firefly, thanks so much for the insight, i think what you said is spot on about "words in disguise"...The only thing I can think of to match in with this is I was seeing someone up until two weeks ago, who confused the h.e.l.l. out of me, I trusted my instincts and let him go, i knew in my gut something wasn't right...I'm wondering is that what my dreams are still making sense of? But I still can't shake the feeling that somethings still to occur...that's whats confusing me now, i had another weird one last night and generally they all seem to be about people from my past that I don't really know any longer, that was the case for him, I hadn't seen him in many years when we hooked up...Just don't understand why I'm dreaming of these things, when I walked away from him...

Captain, many thanks for your insights too, i do have a hard time when people i thought better of lie to me in general, because I'm generally up front and honest with them...I would never blame my bad luck on others, as we make our own choices in life...

• SmokieOne, we all lie to one another, even if it is small fibs like saying we are fine when we are actually upset. Your dreams are about you wondering if you have passed up any opportunities in love and life in the past. Perhaps you did but now it's time to get over the past and make sure you don't miss opportunities in the present. In the past you probably didn't use your intuition enough, relying more on emotion or logic. But your gut instincts are the best thing to listen to and follow.

• Captain, I think your right, I ignored my intuition in the past and did more so use emotion, and I find now I'm trusting my gut instincts so much more now...I had a dream last night that I had a camera in my hand and held it tight, I do really need to let go of the past, and I think that signifies clinging to the past definitely...I am trusting my intuition so much more now and will continue to do so...Many thanks for your insight again...

• You're very welcome! 🙂