Hanswolfgang, can you help me please?

• Hi Hans,

This is the first time I`m writing you,hope you can give me some insight on this issue..

The story: I met a guy three years ago whom I can`t forget. The problem is

we never even had a relationship or a meaningful conversation.(power struggles, ego things).

Since than (3 years)we moved countries and not in thouch at all.

Now ,there is no single day passes without me thinking of him, in fact I do belive I`m receiving his

energies,vibes. The guy is in my head all the time. He is in a relationship since last year, but I

only found that out a couple of months ago..

Last year I badly wanted to change career for some reason, so took courses for it and now I found out, that his gfriend

is in that career as well, like when he started dating her I just got those vibes from him and subconsciously changed career??Crazy

Or several times happened that I`m thinking on going to places or buying things and few week later

I see photos of him in that place I was thinking of or with the same staff I wanted to buy! crazy

Not to mention the mornings when I wake up and see his face stucked inside my forehead(sorry I can`t

express myself about how he appears in my head, but thats how it is, hes just there!)

So Im aware that hes moved on, that he is several thousands miles away, that even if we would be in

touch we would have visa issues not to mention the current economic situation, yet my mind cannot

let him go.

Hans why can`t i let him go?

When will I experience this strong connection with someone new?

ps. I`m getting 6 of swords quite often when asking about him, oak tarot got a good description about

that card which really fits into my situation. and 4 of cups often comes up too)

Thanking you in advance,

newbee

• This post is deleted!

• newbee,

What do you mean,"it has happened already and there is nothing else to do?" That this is fine if you are simply taking a walk down memory lane but it is important that you live in the present and accept your current circumstances rather than always living in the past.

Do you think he is still thinking of me too? No.

I mean how can this "vibe -taking" only be one-sided? By a loss of personal power.

is he into "this spiritual world" too? no.

• This post is deleted!

• newbee2,

how do I gain back my personal power: with a sense of restlessness and unhappiness experienced as the result of achieving all you have desired, yet finding those things to be less fulfilling than expected.

newbee,

you have inner longings that you are not even aware of. Your mind is basically power-seeking: whether it seeks power in the outer world or the inner, it is always seeking power. You must be careful not to seek power. The psychic realm is there, and if you are seeking powers then you will be caught in them somewhere.

• Dear Hanswolfgang can you help me please

I was supposed to be getting married to this guy last year (his date of birth is 16.4.82) but because of his parents difficulties arose and the marriage never took place. He still wants to pursue this off his own back but we have been drifting apart since this whole thing happened and I'm finding it hard to communicate with him anymore. I still have strong feelings for him but my family are unsupportive of this relationship because he still has contact with his ex due to the fact that he has a child. He was only married to her for a year and the marriage failed because he cheated on her. I believe he regrets his mistake but only being divorced for a year and a half i have doubts whether he is really in love with me as he says or he still has feelings for his ex and i am just the rebound girl. I am also afraid that one day he will leave me and cheat on me. He also lives in the US and is not willing to relocate for me but expects me to. If it wasn't for these feelings i have for him I think i would have discontinued this relationship but I just can't seem to let go i don't know why.

The other dilemma i have is that a guy i had met 8 years ago (his date of birth 6.9.75) recently came back into my life by coincidence and he has proposed marriage to me. Although everyone around me are telling me he is the right person and i should move on i have some reservations about him because he is not a very open person, I find him too difficult to read and I don't feel that connection with him as i do with the other guy, yet in my head he seems to be the most suitable person for me.

Please can you shed some light on my situation? I would really appreciate it. my date of birth is 18 feb 1977