The Captain predictions for 2012 please :)

• Hello The Captain, I hope that all is well with you!

The end this year has been VERY busy for me, like you said that it would be!! You were right on! I have had a lot of opportunities to work for the past Two and a half months!

I would like for you to please give me predictions for 2012.

I would like to see what is ahead for me in the year 2012, in regard to ;Job opportunities, Business and Romance.

April 21, 1973

Thanks In Advance 🙂

• According to your numerology, 2012 is a year of major change and opportunity in your life. Are you seeking the appropriate time for getting rid of the past and welcoming new experiences? Well, 2012 is the time! Get out of that rut and experience the world around you. See what exists in the world beyond your present understanding. 2012 has the blessing of getting you moving and you may very well physically move your home or at least travel about. Horizons are definitely expanded and growth is less impeded. There is likely to be travel for both business and pleasure. You will make a number of new friends this year as social activities are expanded. This is a year that will bring excitement and adventure and a good deal more freedom than you have experienced in recent years. It is a time to make some important decisions, for experiencing increased sexual magnetism, and for finding yourself extremely busy. Meetings, appointments, errands, telephoning people, public functions and social occasions are all favored. You will find that suddenly people need your special expertise, which can leave you overwhelmed and in need of some time off. Communications are sure to increase, and restless energy will keep you very active. Sexually, you will become quite magnetic to the opposite sex, so make sure to surround yourself with desirable people. Your popularity will be at a high point now, and every effort should be made to take advantage of all the opportunities that come to you at this time. Be prepared for romantic encounters of all kinds to find you, often in people much younger than yourself. Your astrological sign Taurus has romance highlighted in 2012. However, any marriage started next year can face difficulties through changes. It is not wise to rush into commitment just yet - just enjoy yourself. 2013 is much more favourable for marriage for you.

2012 is a time for feeling loose and free; for moving away from old routines in a constructive way. If you became bogged down during this past year, now is the time to seek out new directions. This is a year that will be financially stable for you and brings an increase of new friends. 2012 is supportive of business and travel for you, and can increase your appreciation of your surroundings. Business partnerships can begin now, but be cautious when signing any new deals or contracts without careful scrutinization.

Warning: You will have so many different activities going on that it might be difficult to stick with just one. Your nerves will be more on edge, so refrain from any drugs, alcohol or stimulants. Be sure to keep your mind on what you are doing to prevent accidents. You may act somewhat irresponsible and reckless, which can lead to accidents. All of these good times can take its toll on you through insomnia, nervous dysfunctions, or total exhaustion. The months of June, September and December are vulnerable time for health and overwork. Though finances should be good, resources can easily go out the window while spending on mindless inconsequentials to satisfy the ego and pleasure centers. You can easily make financial mistakes as well that cause you to be short when you thought you were ahead of the game. The problem with 2012 for you will be the tendency to scatter energies in all directions. Your ability to do detail work is limited now and it may make you feel a bit confined.

In all, this a free-wheeling year that is liable to bring major changes to your life; your career, your family situation, your residence. To reap the benefit of these opportunities, you will need to remain positive and optimistic in your outlook. Read about the Law of Attraction as this, of all years, is a time when it can work very well for you. This is a time of freedom and expansiveness, and it is possible that you will find yourself driven by a desire to break free from your usual routine, delve into unknown areas, and reconstruct your life in a way that feels more authentic to you. Lecturing, teaching, radio, television, advertising, telephone sales, and writing as well as any communication career or job are highly favorable in 2012 for you. Use this time to read, write, compose music or work in the theater, and institute physical exercise to gain the full potential of this energy. This is a time for taking action, expressing yourself, and finding new people, new places and new situations.

Good career opportunities for you in 2012: Agent, ad writer, aviation, columnist, writer, secretary, clerk, publisher, speaker, proof reader, feature or comedic writer, salesman, sound engineer, translator, reporter, lecturing, dancer, TV or radio announcer, teaching, aviation, exploring something wild and different, and any kind of trouble shooting.

I also drew an Oracle card for you for next year:

In 2012, a way through a life challenge that has bothered you for a long time will present itself - stubborn thinking that has held you back can be changed now. Something will come to an end - a true end at last because you have hit the wall. This 'wall' of yours has been something you have tried digging under, climbing over, and even taking down brick by brick. So much time and effort wasted! You have literally tried everything to remove the obstacles in your way. Now it's time to try a different way - if you follow your intuition and good sense, they will lead you to a place where the 'wall' has already come down, a place or attitude that you may never have tried before, and where you can move through the obstacles without pain. Old patterns are being removed, little by little, but will need trust. Old shielding against certain negative energies from other people will need to be replaced and reworked, as it is no longer in line with what you wish for, and in fact may be proving to be a barrier that is keeping you isolated instead of protected. Trust where the light leads you and go where you can feel true love, kindness and freedom. Avoid all that comes from anger, hatred, judgement, blame, and ridicule. You will need to be cautious about where information is coming from - only trust it if you trust the source.

• **** = sex. 🙂

• THANKS!!!!! I will keep you posted on what happens. I am SO looking forward to 2012!!!