FRIENDSHIP PROBLEMS WITH VIRGO

• HI everyone,

I m here to ask about how to be a good friends with virgo male. I am a pisces male and just started to communicate with a virgo male and due to my kind nature i wanted to solve his problems. He was great in the beginning but now donot want to share his personals. I am tense coz now i take him as my frnd. He is saying we are an aquaintance and no more. help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Hi Tooserlours.

I feel you have asked too much,, maybe feel your judging him in some way..

Most guys open up when they are good and ready, not when you keep pushing. Why do you feel the need to do that as a friend expect how he is, just be that.

• The problem with women is that they want to get in so fast so men are getting so paranoid easily.

Slow down TOOSERIOUS or you will loose guys easily.

• Thanx buddies,

• The problem with me is this if i start thinking good for anyone, i cnt control ppl. wt do i do to control myself. coz i m so humanitarian kind of person. help me for a good control strategy. thnx.

• I'm a Pisces female with extensive insight into Virgo males. Virgo's are very secretive. They will only open up with personal matters when they are good and ready & only if they truly trust you & know you really well. Pushing a Virgo male will only cause him to block you out more. Your intentions are good but Virgo males are not into accepting help from anyone. They are very "manly" in nature and most of them feel they are above needing help from others. They see themselves as the helpers of the "weak" instead. Inside themselves though, they need just as much love and help as anyone else does but they refuse to admit it. Just stay his friend and just go with the flow. Virgo men make excellent friends with other males. He will be there for you if you ever need to move or repair something like your car. If you keep pushing him, you'll lose his friendship since once Virgo men make a final decision, they very rarely ever go back on it. Good Luck!

• Hello friends,

I would like to say, Virgo value friendship greatly and are ready to put great amounts of effort - not just to keep their friends happy, but also to be of use to him/her in every possible way. That means Virgo will leave no stone unturned in providing their friends with every single comfort they can ask for, and do every single chore for them, just so they wouldn't have to stress themselves. People say friendship is all about being there for the other person when he needs you most, but if you have spent absolutely no time with the other person, there is no concept of friend, and with friend there is no friendship. So no doubt you are appreciated by your friends.

Nice to meet you

Simon neil

• Hello friends,

I would like to say, Virgo value friendship greatly and are ready to put great amounts of effort - not just to keep their friends happy, but also to be of use to him/her in every possible way. That means Virgo will leave no stone unturned in providing their friends with every single comfort they can ask for, and do every single chore for them, just so they wouldn't have to stress themselves. People say friendship is all about being there for the other person when he needs you most, but if you have spent absolutely no time with the other person, there is no concept of friend, and with friend there is no friendship. So no doubt you are appreciated by your friends.

Best advance

Simon

• You said it right SEASIREN11. I'm married to a Virgo Man. When you are dating a Virgo man it is very

difficult but if one plays it cool and dont have any preconcieved ideas it will end up the way

you want it at the end. As usual it also depends in some cases.

TOO SERIOUS - I'm a humanitarian myself but when I was dating I learned to relax and just let

it be and played it cool and like what I said HAVE NO PRECONCIEVED IDEAS.

Men get scared easily with serious type women. Wear a sodalite bracelet its for

luck & peace. Another good stone is howlite. Maybe this will help you to have a peace of mind instead of being so anxious.

about the guy.

• TOO SERIOUS,

RE: Sodalite stone it can be a pendant too. Sometimes it takes time before the stone works.

It has to blend in or get into your energy also. Sometimes its quick or sometimes it doesnot work

for you. In that case it could be not your stone. Wait a while and see if it helps you somehow.