I Need To Know

• Hello everyone!

I need a little help please.

I thank you in advance for taking your time reading this.

I need to know what's wrong with me.

What am I doing wrong?

So far i feel like I'm doing everything wrong in my life.

I need to know so i may take actions to fix it or heal it.

No matter what it is, sincerely.

Lot's of Love!

• SunCappyGirl,

First of all I feel like you are listening to someone telling you that something is wrong with you and they may not really be a friend to you, people get envious and will try to take you down a notch or two.

At times in life it seems that everything we do does not work out the way it was planned to. I feel this is happening to you at this time. Yes, we will begin to ask : Is It Me? When things do not go as planned I always take it as a sign that if I would have gone in that direction than it may have been a mistake to do so. You have to have faith in yourself and your own judgement for your life. Set goals and try your hardest to reach them if you have to accept help in doing so. Don't think that even the greatest did not have help along the way. Choose your friends wisely.

Respect yourself and others will follow is what I get for you.

I feel you are young at heart and like fun which is a good thing, knuckle down and really get serious when you need to stick to a goal of any kind. You are a good person with a strong will that some may not know how to handle , your own business would be a good option for you.

If you need further assistance please send me your questions and I will answer them.

Lot's of Love back to you,

Shuabby

• Hello Shuabby,

First of all i thank you for taking your time with me. Thank you.

Hmm to tell you the truth Shuabby no one is really telling me anything.

It's me who feels like I'm doing everything wrong. I'm a little confused about things,

about life and that really gets to me. You're very right about that. That at times things

don't come out the way we wish they did. I feel like i have been goofing around for

too longs now. Waiting for things that might not happen. I have to set my goals now

and try my hardest to accomplish them. My own business sounds great. I'm thinking

of ideas right now but i really need a job lol.

Sometimes i put too many obstacles in my mind lol

Thank you for your help Shaubby, i really appreciate it 🙂

• Suncappygirl,

I wanted to let you know that I have received THE EXACT SAME AKASHIC RECORD READING as you did last year complete with the 3 soul shift mirror and reflecting light tale! Almost exact to the last word. So don't worry that reading you got last year was a complete fake because obviously I have gotten it from the same reader as you went to.

• Oh wow! Well at least im happy n proud that all those changes ive been goin through n the person I have become today is because of me and the help of Father&Mothrr Creator 😄

Thanks for letting me know my friend 🙂

• By the way, we almost have the same first name.

People sometimes call me Anita too lol

How weird.. but funny! Lol

• SunCappyGirl and Anita-

I, too had almost the same reading. I posted the details in the "what vibes do you give out" topic. Please go look at that because I also posted another website from another reader that tells the same type of thing. I think both readers are frauds. anyone that tells you that they can 'clear' you for money is perpetrating bujo (fortune telling fraud). Some of these people are empathic enough to know that you are feeling vulnerable and they take advantage.

In a moment of spiritual laziness, I thought I had to ask someone else about the status of my soul. I was wrong, we all have more power than we know. Looking at it this way, learn the lesson that you are your own source of light, with sovereign power to heal yourself, guides that you can ask for help, and angels that will look over you.

Just take time for yourself, quiet your mind and ask for the universe to show you what you need. Then, pay attention! There are messages everywhere for those with eyes to see.

I guess I am not all love and light, though, because I did email the reader and tell her that she should be ashamed and that karma is a b*tch.....

• hello Anita and SunCappyGirl:

please see this facebook page... maybe you can post your comments and/or readings and help prevent others from having the same thing happen:

www.facebook.com/akashicrecordreadingfraud

• Thanks a lot bluemancraft 🙂

I read your comment.and thank you for takin your

Time to tell us about it.

I cant believe theres more ppl that felt for it 😮

This person needs to be stopped n her page shut.down.

Ive learned a lot from this lesson more then just losing

that much money lol

Thanks a lot for the advice blueman!

Ill check.that fb page when I get on my laptop

Thanks again!