Take a Snapshot

• I was just looking up Doreen Virtue's advice on seeing the number 111, which was on my clock as I happened to check it. The advice was to imagine the Universe had just taken a snapshot of my thoughts at that very moment and was going to manifest them. I was feeling pretty good because I was listening to some favourite music and I think my snapshot would have been a happy and hopeful one.

What would a snapshot of your thoughts and situation look like at the moment? If you were taking a photo of yourself, how would the photo look? What sort of thought bubble would be hovering over your head in the pic?

• Flowers lots of big bright sunflowers bright yellow because that is what I was just thinking about for some reason.

xPaddi

• This post is deleted!

• Positive thoughts and energy are what will turn this planet's future around. We must focus now on the good things in our lives. It may seem like a small contribution from one person, but if everyone thinks good thoughts, this Mother Earth of ours can heal herself and can thus support us for a long time to come.

• Funny, I just came across this. For a few months I have been seeing 11:11. This was almost daily up until a few weeks ago...would be the same advice as taking a snapshot of my mind?

• According to intuitive Doreen Virtue, the angels send us messages through repeated numbers.

Seeing several 1s means "Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. Seeing repeated 111, 1.11 or 11.11 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts)."

• It happened again last night...I went to lock the front door and my house phone which sits on the table next to the door, just lit up, didn't ring...and the time displayed 11:11. So I tried to figure out what I was thinking of right before then. 5 minutes prior I was thinking about how I will always love mike from afar but that it was always a hopeless cause. And I was thinking of music...writing and singing. So what am I supposed to do?

• Then those are subjects you should be giving some more consideration to. Are they what you want to happen for you?

• Music, yes....loving someone from afar, not letting go...no. But I am done feeling guilty or striving to let go. I will just accept that's where my heart is at and focus on other things. So be it.

At least I can pour my emotions in song.

• Exactly!

• Hi Captain, what about seeing 2 's everywhere, double, triple and quadrupal? I think I read something about new beginnings but what does Ms. Virtue say? Hope you are well!

xxxPaddi

• It happened again today...my office, while I was singing and playing my electric piano...the phone lit up 11:11.... No ringing....I am starting to get freaked out.

• Paddi, "newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don't quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing."

• Doeeyedpisces, you are being encouraged by the angels with your music. It's a good thing.