Fathers passing

• Hi all...I was wondering if there is anyone on this site that could help me. My father passed away 11/11/11 and I would like to know if there is anything he would have liked to tell me. If you need more information I would be glad to give it. His name, date of birth etc...

Thanks to any and all that respond!!

• Hi there, I would like to help you, it will not be until this evening or over the weekend though so I hope someone can help you earlier.

xPAddi

• Thanks no rush Paddifluff.

• Would you please provide yours and your father's date of birth?

• I just need his first name

• Mine 5/4/62

Virgil 10/4/31

• The number 11 is a channel or link between two worlds that is felt on an emotional level. This number highlights all that is hidden from view. The effect of the date of his death is a message for you to look beneath the surface, as hidden truths will make themselves manifest in due time. The message is to try to look beyond appearances.

• I don't quite understand all that but I wanted to add that my father's mother was born on 11/11/1900.

My father's brother passed away 11/11/09 and then of course him 2 years later. Not sure when the sister and another brother passed. Just thought it was interesting with all the 11's.

• Hi there...does anyone else want to jump in here while I am waiting on Paddifluff?

• Paddifluff did you forget about me?

• No I have a life

• I am backed up till Christmas with real life things so I think you should find someone else to help you.

XP

• OMG...what did I do to elicit these responses from you? You said: Hi there, I would like to help you, it will not be until this evening or over the weekend though so I hope someone can help you earlier.

xPAddi

I came here to try to find some closure after my fathers death...for things left unsaid. I am sorry if I am bothering you!!!

• I am sorry, I did not find time over the weekend to help you and the way it is looking I will not find time for the next 2 weeks because it is not just the making contact which takes time, it is also the amount of energy it uses which at the moment I really have to channel in to myown things. So I am sorry if I have given you false hope and I hope someone else can help you, Shuabby and Blmoon are the people to ask so maybe you could direct a post straight to them.

xPaddi

• Hi Snookie 11,

I want to start by saying that I haven't done a reading in a few years, so this may be way off. I saw your post a few days ago and checked back to see if you've found your closure yet. Since you haven't, I'm going to put myself out there and just tell you my impressions when I read your post.

Did your father have a stroke? Was he a smoker? I can see from his birth date that he didn't die young, but I feel that he wants you to address a bad habit or health issue. Like if you smoke quit., lose weight if you need to, or do whatever you need to do to stay healthy. I also feel like your father was stubborn when he was here and he can see that now. Of course he loves you. He doesn't want you to be stubborn like he was. I also feel like you shouldn't settle. Was there someone in your life that he didn't approve of, or are you settling for something or someone that you shouldn't?

I don't know if I hit on anything here but it will at least bump your post for someone else to see.

• Thank you manifestdreams. He was a smoker until he got throat cancer. Stubborn yes. He was treated for the cancer and then it came back and he refused treatment for it.

As far as him not approving of something I have no idea. He never said anything to me.

Thank you for putting yourself out there for me. It means a lot that you responded!

• You're welcome Snookie,

So was his death smoking related? Did he pass from the throat cancer? I almost put stroke or cancer, something smoking related. I started to change it but didn't want to be wishy-washy Anyway, I just feel like he wants you to take care of yourself and not to settle in life. Go for what you want.

I also want to say that I've been naturally psychic all my life, but never really put anything into it. However, if you want to really connect with your father there are some well trained mediums out there and if you can find a good one it can be a life changing experience. They are usually not cheap, so be sure to check out their credentials.

I do feel that I did connect to your dad though, the smoking related illness and stubbornness really came through. So I hope you got a little comfort.

• I am sure it was the cancer. Not 100 percent on that. I just wish I could understand about the settling part. I haven't settled for anything...I am right where I want to be.

So confusing!! I wish I could afford a medium but that is out of the question right now. I guess that is why I found this site. And after reading and reading and more reading I was amazed at all the gifted people here. Including yourself! I was told to ask Blmoon and Shuabby for help so I am still waiting on them too. I appreciate you taking time out for me. : )

• HI Snookie, did your Dad cough up blood? Or at least have a bad cough? I took up contact with him briefly this morning to find out about that habit. Your Dad is fine and he does not feel like there is anything really he needs to give you advice about, but when I enquired about the bad habit that manifestdreams was talking about, he started talking about driving, manner of driving, frustration behind the wheel, road rage, speed. Now I do not know if you drive but this is definitely something he thinks could be addressed for safety reasons.

I also read energy fields and when I pick up yours I see kind of like point on your forehead or somewhat lower between your eyes and I feel it is like a tight ball and I do not know what kind of ball, I would like to think it is frustration, but at any rate you should not ignore it and maybe go and see a doctor. A release from all the worries and pain and stress would be good for you and maybe a drop in the dominant attitude/stubbornness because it does not suit you.

OK this is what I picked up not my personal opinion.

xxPaddi

• He had bleeding ulcers in his past. I don't really know about recently though. He and I were never close. My mother died when I was 3 1/2 and then he remarried to a woman I will call THE EVIL STEPMOTHER.