Dear Astrangel, Could you please do a reading for me?

• Dear Astrangel,

I am new to this forum and have been reading some of your readings. Your readings offer so much hope and faith that i could not stop myself from requesting one. 🙂

I feel like i am stuck in a rut over a love situation and would really appreciate your help and advice. What I would like to know is whether I will reunite with my ex and the possibility of a long term future with him.

Just to give you a background of the situation- I met my ex couple of years back and this relationship was the best thing that could have happened to me. There was so much of Love and passion that when it ended i was left completely shattered. We have been on and off since. I have tried very hard to move on but the harder i try more strongly i get pulled towards him. My heart tells me to hang in there that eventually he will come around but my logical head is asking me to not waste anymore time over this.

I really love him and dream of making babies with him someday :)I guess what i need is a third persons opinion on this situation.

Thank you for taking the time to go through my post.

Love & Blessings!!

Aquastar82.

• Hi Aquastar82

Sure thing. Let's explore this together.

I'll answer your questions first...

1. Whether I will reunite with my ex? Page of Swords. I see something connecting you two, words are being shared. Pages are messengers and this page is very talkative. Wants to say something to you.

Six of Wands - so this is leading up to a Yes, victory and conquest. The sword energy of the page says a lot of communication trying to occur, back and forth. Leading up to a victory in the relationship.

Queen of Cups. Has you very much at peace, in your rightful place in love.

So the story seems to be...

Communication and messages for a time. Back and forth we go.

A breakthrough occurs. It is out of the blue and very substantive. Decisive is the word I am getting.

Landing you in love with this person again. Very serene and quiet and no more pain.

So that overall looks very encouraging about you and him. You are in that sword energy right now, trying to sort and sift what happened, why, wherefore, your mind is haunting you with memories. So the message involves remaining steady and calm, and look for this eventual breakthrough.

2. The possibility of a long term future with him? Well, it looks good based on the above. Queens of love are not going anywhere, she has become enthroned and is at the end of a long path that has taken much work to get there.

Four of Swords - Very quiet and reposed. Fours are foundations and in the swords this is a foundation of understanding and communication. What i am hearing is that a lot of the breakdown in your ex had to do with communication failing and you felt there was no choice except to run off to your own separate corners.

Four of Wands - YES! Very positive, and outstanding affirmation to this question. Again the FOUR which is all about foundations. You are reconnecting in communication (swords) and then in how you make decisions together eventually (Wands). That sounds like your ability to harmonize before and make quality decisions together that you both felt good about was compromised.

This looks great to me Aqua. You are in a place where your mind is probably replaying a lot of tapes from the past, and you are "trying" to move past him (in your mind - swords), and yet your hearts are still connected. The advice I get is to stay as you are, keep moving forward without letting your mind besiege you with the past. Stay sweet and composed toward him, maintain a positive outlook for a reunion. Something very nice is happening between you and him in the area of communication, like you are learning how to reconnect in new ways. Without letting the old habits and attitudes hijack the conversation into something harsh.

I hope that gives you something to consider!

Blessings!

Astra

• You are awesome Astranagel!! Thank you so Much for your reading. Your reading has given me a new hope that i should stay focused on him and not let go of this relationship.

You have no idea how grateful i am to you. Your reading is bang on with the four of swords there - Communication is the issue here. We both live in different countries (His work requires him to travel) at the moment and hence i do not have easy acess to him. However we were doing pretty fine a month or so back. He was in regular touch. He seem to have just disappeared and i am not getting anything from him. I have tried connecting with him but there is no response - Its like he is taking a break from me and I dont understand the reasons.

He has been through a rough time recently. His Marriage had gone bad and he has been figting a divorce case for the last two years. His divorce was actually what brought us back together. He needed emotional support and i just couldnt turn my turn my back on him. Everyone told me to not let him in again but ofcourse i didnt listen to any of them just followed my heart. I had never really stopped loving him, I knew i a was taking a huge risk by letting him get close to me again; i guess when it comes to the matters of the heart logic doesnt really work.:)

A month back he told me that his case is finally settled and its just a matter of time and he will be free again. All this while i never asked anything out of him. I knew he was going through a lot emotionally and didnt want to force myself upon him. Once i learned that his case is settled my hopes of a future with him rose and i guess he sensed it and is now pushing me away.

Emotionally i have invested a lot in this relationship. I live in fear everday that he has moved on to some other person and does not need me anymore. This fear has consumed me to an extent that it is affecting my normal life, my work, slepless nights. - I feel I am moving in circles with him.

You have already given me a lot to look forward to. If its not too much trouble could you please do another reading on the following questions -

1. Why has he stopped comuunicationg with me?

2. Is there another woman in his life?

3. How does he feel about me and does he wish to get back together?

3. If the above questions still offer hope for a future with him then could you please predict a timeline when a reconciliation might be possible

I know i am probably asking a lot out of you and if theres any way i could repay you for your services please let me know.

Lots of good wishes and blessings to you. You are doing a fabulous job. I wish we could all be as slefless as you are.

P.S. I had done a celtic cross around 15 days back and had Two of Cups appear in the recent future position. Since there have been no signs of reconciliation i dont trust my own reading when it comes to him.

Love

Aquastar82

• Aquastar82

Okay... well first of all you need to move away from the "fear" aspect of this situation. There is never any fear in life, okay? Everything WILL work out perfectly for you. Now it may or may not work out the way you "thought" it would however that doesn't matter because your view of your life is limited compared to how the Universe sees you, okay.

Perfect love casts out fear. So any time you feel fear about this situation, stop and PRAY for this man and that will help neutralize fear. In other words, you want what is best for him, right? Certainly, love will always take that approach. So pray for him and that will help you with the fear thing.

Now, your questions...

The Queen of Wands. Yes, your assessment is correct. He sees you as this Queen ready to make "her move" on him, and he is not wanting to go there with you just yet as in a committed relationship. So he is backing off to let you know that. I would take it in strife. Typical make psychology. Men are afraid of making any decision and so wands are all about decisions. And now that the marriage is destined for the scrap pile, the potential for some "new decisions" are looming and that almost has him in panic mode. So you are going to have to wait it out. The LAST thing you want to do right now is go after him in communication. You must let him make the next move.

The Fool. Hmm. This does seem to indicate that he is starting something new, either in career or love. Could be anything. Nine of Wands - wounded warrior. End of choices. Four of Pentacles.

No, I am not getting another woman. I think he wants to be the "bachelor" (fool) for a while and focus on his own healing from this past relationship (9 wands) and he needs to deal with his practical career issues (four pentacles). There is no one else.

A) How does he feel about me?

Nine of Pentacles and the Queen of Wands again, he feels you are secure and strong in your own world. His emotions don't appear to be exactly gushing over you right now. His heart sees you as this "potential" woman in his future life, however he seems to be mostly thinking of you in a physical way (pentacles). I gather that there was a lot of physical intimacy between you two (the passion you mentioned previously?) I think there is a strong physical connection from him to you. Again, he sees you as the Queen of Wands right now with possible designs (now that the marriage is finally finishing out)so this is hindering his emotions from reaching out right now to you. He is needing his space to steady himself.

B) Does he wish to get back together?

King of Pentacles and the Five of Swords. He is in a rather fortified position right now materially. I am not getting anything at all about a desire to get back together any time soon. This King is going into his shell and is going to be staying there for a while. However the sense I have is that you play a part by keeping your distance and not reaching out to him. Can you do that? How long can you stay involved with him in your heart without any communication at all? That is the question you must answer (Queen of Cups). Most would tell you to move on, however I am of the opinion that something deeper connects you two, and it is not as easy as that.

3. If the above questions still offer hope for a future with him then could you please predict a timeline when a reconciliation might be possible?

Well, I drew the Two of Wands which represents long term planning. So in light of the above, the feeling is that he is waiting and (planning) and nothing will happen until he is ready. I am not getting a specific time frame other than wait. The Universe wants us to trust and sometimes that means NOT knowing something in order to be as a little child and simply trust that all will work out. We saw that Four of Wands in the first reading so I still believe you have something to really look forward to with him, however it will require patience and faith.

I hope that helps.

love and light

astra

• Dear Astraangel,

I can so relate to everything you have written in your readings. "Most would tell you to move on, however I am of the opinion that something deeper connects you two, and it is not as easy as that." This comment definitely hit a cord and had me in tears. Thank you for your insight and guidance. I will forever be grateful to you.

Below are my responses to each of the questions:

The Queen of Wands. Yes, your assessment is correct. He sees you as this Queen ready to make "her move" on him, and he is not wanting to go there with you just yet as in a committed relationship. So he is backing off to let you know that. I would take it in strife. Typical make psychology. Men are afraid of making any decision and so wands are all about decisions. And now that the marriage is destined for the scrap pile, the potential for some "new decisions" are looming and that almost has him in panic mode. So you are going to have to wait it out. The LAST thing you want to do right now is go after him in communication. You must let him make the next move.

Aquastar: You are awesome with words. The picture you have painted here is quite funny. But you are absolutely rite - Commitment does not come easy to him and i can actually picture him running away from the queen. Though i wish i could use that wand to drill some sense into him 😛

The Fool. Hmm. This does seem to indicate that he is starting something new, either in career or love. Could be anything. Nine of Wands - wounded warrior. End of choices. Four of Pentacles.

No, I am not getting another woman. I think he wants to be the "bachelor" (fool) for a while and focus on his own healing from this past relationship (9 wands) and he needs to deal with his practical career issues (four pentacles). There is no one else.

Aquastar: Wow, i feel so relieved. This was really weighing me down. He has burnt his fingers once and now is going to be very careful about who he chooses as his partner. He is a typical Virgo will micro analyze everything. I also know for a fact that his settlement amount is big and he is probably arranging for the same with the Four of pentacles there.

A) How does he feel about me?

Nine of Pentacles and the Queen of Wands again, he feels you are secure and strong in your own world. His emotions don't appear to be exactly gushing over you right now. His heart sees you as this "potential" woman in his future life, however he seems to be mostly thinking of you in a physical way (pentacles). I gather that there was a lot of physical intimacy between you two (the passion you mentioned previously?) I think there is a strong physical connection from him to you. Again, he sees you as the Queen of Wands right now with possible designs (now that the marriage is finally finishing out)so this is hindering his emotions from reaching out right now to you. He is needing his space to steady himself.

Aquastar: OMG I pulled out the same two cards when i asked the same question myself. I was hoping for a few cups here. I guess will have to settle for pentacles. Actually its not quite bad. I am glad he sees me secure and strong rite now. He wants me hanging around in the background for now. doesn't want me to completely disappear (he also know i wont, i have always been there for him). Keeping my fingers crossed for now.

B) Does he wish to get back together?

King of Pentacles and the Five of Swords. He is in a rather fortified position right now materially. I am not getting anything at all about a desire to get back together any time soon. This King is going into his shell and is going to be staying there for a while. However the sense I have is that you play a part by keeping your distance and not reaching out to him. Can you do that? How long can you stay involved with him in your heart without any communication at all? That is the question you must answer (Queen of Cups). Most would tell you to move on, however I am of the opinion that something deeper connects you two, and it is not as easy as that.

Aquastar: hmmmm.... this worries me a bit. I am gonna focus on the four of wands and not feel dejected. Will follow your advice and keep my distance. How long can you stay involved with him in your heart without any communication at all? - He is in my heart and no matter what I do he is not going anywhere. I know its not gonna be easy but somehow i see this as some sort of a test. I can sense him testing me with this waiting game that he has orchestrated and unless i clear this test with flying colours I dont see him coming back and I am determined to get him back.

If the above questions still offer hope for a future with him then could you please predict a timeline when a reconciliation might be possible?

Well, I drew the Two of Wands which represents long term planning. So in light of the above, the feeling is that he is waiting and (planning) and nothing will happen until he is ready. I am not getting a specific time frame other than wait. The Universe wants us to trust and sometimes that means NOT knowing something in order to be as a little child and simply trust that all will work out. We saw that Four of Wands in the first reading so I still believe you have something to really look forward to with him, however it will require patience and faith.

Aquastar: You couldn't have pulled up a more perfect card here. Anything with a timeline here would have made me doubt the reading (Not that i dont trust your skills) My own instinct has been telling me to WAIT - and you just confirmed it for me. All in all i see this as a very realistic reading. It gives me enough hope to continue on this path and is also asking me to stay grounded and not start planning my wedding;P .Patience is a virtue that does not come easy to me. I am a restless person by nature. However message here is crystal clear and I am going to stay positive for both of us and pray that we both find the happiness we deserve.

I will keep you posted in case that sudden breakthrough happens anytime soon:) or there are any other developments.

Thank you for giving me a new direction and showing me how important it is to stay positive and not worry about the outcome.

I read in one of your threads that you are planning to set up a Paypal account. do let me know once that is up and running.

Wishing you a great future ahead.

Love,

Aquastar82.

• Wow, Thanks you two for letting me spy in on this thread. Really good advice regarding fear AstraAngel. Sounds like great news Aquastar!

• Yeah I agree. He is very insightful. Thank you for your comment Stonyeye!!

• Aquastar (and hello to you too Stonyeye!)

Yes, your responses are very heartfelt and genuine and show a lot of wisdom on your part. That is pretty cool that you saw the same two cards on question 3, that is amazing when those serendipitous moments occur! Something is going on with many of us, it seems connected with love and relationships, and we have experienced something very painful, a breakup, or breakdown in a relationship, or being severed from someone close to us, by forces that seem to come from on high.

The end result of the process appears to be the purification of faith, so that we say, "though he (God, the Universe)slay me, yet will I trust him" -Job 13:15. Not always a pleasant path, however it does seem to show that there is a purpose to the pain we encounter in our lives. At the close of the day, we are closer to heaven and the Divine, which, deep down is where we all long to be.

It appears that heaven will use anything, and I mean anything, to move us that way. Heartbreak in relationships, career, beliefs, goals, dreams, and whatever neat little collections of "this is what my life is!"

I was writing in my journal this morning... (this may sound kinda negative, however I think you can catch what I am trying to say.)

"The thrust seems to be faith and trust alone, and not because these virtues exist in me. Rather, simply because I have no other choice. It is like God fighting you your entire life, with nothing really working out, or amounting to anything. Leaving you more and more numb inside - toward anyone or anything. In that place you have no other option except trust... although I do remember something called happy endings and sunrises."

And the "insight" we discover comes from heaven. Someone(s), or something, 'up there' likes us. 🙂

love and sunrises,

astra

• Yes makes perfect sound. Thats life!!