Astra Angel... Confirmation?

• Dear Astra,

Would you please help me with this reading? I would like to know if it confirms the first one. I feel so lost...

Thank you so much

Pivoine

• Sorry, I forgot to send it. Here it is.

Love and Me : King of Swords

Love Situation: Seven of Cups

Love Challenges: Strength

Foundation: Two of Coins

Higher power: Death

Recent Past: Nine of Cups

Near Future: Nine of Wands

Blocks and Inhibitions: The Hermit

Significant Other: Seven of Swords

Advice: Ace of Swords

Long-Term Potential: Queen of Cups

• Dear Astra,

I forgot to say that this was a Love Spread. The question was: Is my relationship going to work out?

Thank you

Pivoine

• Love and Me : King of Swords

Here is the King again, before this person was the love situation here it is the "love and me" which isn't a lot different. This appears to be you as well, I see this as a two way street. Something is going on that has the situation, you and this other person in an untenable situation intellectually. Almost like, I am not talking to you until you change your mind, and its going in both directions somehow

Love Situation: Seven of Cups

Dreams of love, reflecting on what could be, should be, why did it happen, where will it go, all of this energy of imagining where and how, and when! Sevens are dream numbers and options so there is also this "we can work it out" thing going on. Oh! If I could only talk to them, I know we could fix this! So this energy is filling your mind right now. The fact that you are digging do hard into a reading is evidence that this is torturing you. Relax.

Love Challenges: Strength

So the challenge here is to be strong and hold back, restraint is called for. Nothing is going to change any time soon, you are where you are in order to learn to focus in on yourself as a solitary spiritual being. The more you press spirit for answers, the more spirit will press back with "relax" and stay secure and strong in yourself. No one else has any answers that are a magic quick fix here.

Foundation: Two of Coins

A choice of something in material, career or money was involved. It affected both of you, and that choice looms back there, behind you, and is like a sore tooth for you. This card can also indicate a move was made, physical relocation. Whatever happened has added distance between you and this person.

Higher power: Death

Let it go is what I hear. Allow it to die so you can reborn. That is the only way out in this situation - UP! We are talking about a death of anything you have clung to as a hope, longing, wish, desire, dream, vision, undertaking, goal, plan, pursuit - LET IT ALL GO AWAY. It has to all die so that you can be reborn, resurrected, enter your butterfly phase of life where all is very good. The reality is that you are very, very happy in love right now! You simply aren't aware of that fact because you are clinging to your mind's assessment based in what you can see, hear, feel and think of. The mind can't understand, so as long as you seek answers that are going to fix it for you, you remain "back there" with that two of pentacles, replaying the tapes and the sour grapes.

Recent Past: Nine of Cups

Very similar to the other read. You are coming away from a rather pleasurable love situation, it was sweet and kind, and rather comfortable. Will this last forever? You though so! And then - BAM! Out of nowhere the tables are turned over and you are left hanging and wondering, where did they go? And it looks like you were left with a lot of the bills. And the cleanup detail. Let it go. It happened. No one's fault, it's all part of a wonderful life lesson that you will come out of saying, "Yay! Now I see, and all is very good!"

Near Future: Nine of Wands

Healing. Wounds are still there, however you are standing strong and better for the experience. Nothing will make the wounds go away. THey are medals of honor. Enjoy the fact that you ARE still standing when so many are wondering and faltering. You will help other from your own experiences.

Blocks and Inhibitions: The Hermit

The Hermit is what you are called to now. OH NO! Not the Hermit! Hey, it's okay. Nothing lasts forever. Doesn't mean you can't have buddies and some sort of love life. It simply means that you are reaching out to others for validation and to find an answer coming from another. No one else has the answers you long for. Only the Hermit has the answers. The Hermit represents you in a beautiful dance with Divine Love, angelic and simple and sweet. Once you see that, you are free, and then you won't care whether you are surrounded by a whole bunch of lovers and friends and support and people all holding your hand and telling you "it's okay..." - you will be quite content to be the only person on the whole planet, and still be IN LOVE! Yay, its so simple. We are pining away for love when its all around us, whether he or she is near or not. Did any of that make sense? Probably not.

Significant Other: Seven of Swords

Another seven, so more pondering of options. The S.O.'s energies are imagining intellectual answers and possibilities so their mind is very busy racing around from one option to another. Something has their mind super busy trying to figure something out. Tell THEM to take a break too. You both need one major time out and spend about a hundred years in opposite corners while you come to terms with your own personal life with no one else involved with you. Seems to be a need we are all feeling.

Advice: Ace of Swords

Make a quality decision to start making quality decisions. Look out for yourself, nurture your MIND, read more, write more, reflect more, write poetry or a novel. Write your lover a long letter pouring your heart out and burn it. KEEP TO YOURSELF and use this sword to cut away the dead wood in your life, and make a commitment to yourself to stay committed to yourself. Now with all that said, this Ace also carries the potential of a love life, however you have to perish first. You have to let it all go first. Everyone. Everything. Wave them off from the dock and turn your back on whatever was in the past. Doesn't mean they go away. Or that you will never see them again. What it means is that when they DO show up again, you'll be in a position of personal strength and you will offer to them (maybe) a love that is supportive and fun, and you won't give a whit whether they accept or not. Why? Because you've found the secret of HAPPINESS in life and it means being the Hermit - With Benefits.

Long-Term Potential: Queen of Cups

This feels very much like the other reading. You see? The potential for love is still there, and it does look V-E-R-Y N-I-C-E. I mean vey nice. Very, very nice. And sweet. How sweet?

Midnight and candles sweet.

Long walks on a the seashore under a full moon sweet.

Lots of kissing and holding one another, and feeling that other person so close it feels like they are growing out of your own body.

Tender too, and very intimate, and long, late nights talking and sharing and you will feel like you are in Heaven.

And your partner is whispering in your ear, and telling you sweet nothings so much it feels like they are baking chocolate chip cookies in the bedroom.

And they caress you... over and over... gentle and slow... and they know all the right places to touch you.. softly... and slide their hand over you... you know where... and this goes on for such a long time.

And they know what you are going to say before you say it.

And bluebirds are tweeting over you, and cupid has made a nest in your hair.

And love is about as deep and pure and sweet and intimate as it can possibly get!

Like Adam and Eve, you are in LOVE, LOVE, LOVe..........

...however.....

....first....

you get to be

alone.

That's spelled A-L-O-N-E.

The Hermit. And DEATH as the higher power. Ouch.

You are learning how to be very happy - alone.

I wish I could candy coat it for you.

Walmart has a big jumbo pack of Kleenex tissues in a bulk pack. You might want to stock up.

hope that helps... hang in there... it gets better.... eventually.....

astra

• Dear Astra,

Thank you for this reading and your kindness. It looks to me as if I should give up all hope. I shall try... I am not good at being alone, but I do have friends and a most wonderful son.

All the best

Pivoine

• Not the end of hope. The beginning of something very beautiful for you.

The caterpillar has to let go... to become this...

and this is who you are becoming.

You hang in there. Something very sweet and lovely coming for you. You'll see. Just wait a little while.

(photo courtesy of morguefile and katmystiry)