Clairvoyant,Shuabby :PLEASE EXPLAIN/ 01/16/1981

• Thursday, September 8, 2011 23:30 PDT

Beleza

What do these vision mean.

(2 visions)

I was at a night club with friends or family(ladies). I was standing at the bar and remember seeing a bright blue light but every thing eles had black tent . I sipping my drink when a tall slim guy walk up, leans against me and his face against my ear. This man was not a stranger cause I didn't feel threaten nor angry... smiling.

(Kissing)

I was kissing someone special and I only remember seeing our lips...Wow! Im not the most affectionate person and when a man has tried to kiss me I turn my face away. This man must really be someone special!

Please Help

Saturday, September 10, 2011 18:32 PDT

"Beleza,

I would say that these visions mean you are longing for love and looking for the right man to start a relationship with. Bright blue light means clam, secure, happiness. When you meet this man he will not feel like a stranger to you because you will connect well and have fun and a good intimate relationship.

He is close by so keep your eyes open and you will know when you have meet him."

Clairvoyant,

Shuabby

PLEASE MAKE IT MORE CLEAR WHO THIS MISTERY MAN IS & WHAT TO LOOK FOR!

• Beleza

When I do a reading sometimes I am given details in depth, others I'm not. I know you are in a hurry to meet this new fellow , but he is coming at a slow pace so that when he arrives you will be more than ready for him. I feel that he will be of medium height and weight , dark hair and blue eyes that have an intense stare to them, he will be a water sign is what I receive.

Likes the outdoors and animals mostly dogs. I see a C connected to his name or business.

I feel that you will not meet him until the first three months of 2012.

Have a great day,

Shuabby

• Thank you so much. I have waisted money this year on readingsssss and was led to believe this special man was comming soon ........ That was the begain of year and now 2011 is pretty much over. Forgive me for being so curious and having such high hopes.