Astrangel, can you please a reading for my sister :-)

• AstraAngel,thank you for taking the time to do this reading. My sister told me about you and I had to seek out your amazing insight.

Here is my Situation :

We meet July 1, 2011, and spoke on the phone that day for a couple hours, just about details and ourselves, our lives and what we wanted in life. We also was very honest that we both were in very unhappy relationships, we had so much in common and our connection was almost kismet sort of unreal and scary that it seemed like we’ve meet in our past lives, words don’t explain. After that day we saw each other almost everyday, and we kind of skipped the whole dating, He was very clear his was looking for something serious. Within two weeks we fell for each other and he told me he loved me and he asked me could I see myself marrying him. I wish I could say he’s this big romantic type all wining and dinner, but he’s not, and I am very use to men like that, this man however ,his a super hard worker and talked about us saving our money to get a home. I do feel we moved fast but between my age and his age, we both agreed it don’t take years to know the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. But now hers the thing with me, because we go out every now and then or even when we see each it’s based on his time so his ex at home is unaware that he is with me. Literally the next day or two I meet this man I told my ex at home that I meet someone, I needed to be honest with everyone, but because his relationship with his ex is more financial she doesn’t really know about me, as far as him telling her he’s not in love with her she’s known for a few years now, but in her heart in mind she is holding on even knowing there both using each other. They have a huge codependency as well as me and my ex because he’s still living with me. Some how we understand this, and we have an unknown trust for each other that this is real. I hate that she doesn’t know I think she should, but he’s a man, and thinks he’s being diplomatic. No ones perfect, and god knows I am not the one to judge. We both want to follow through and not break our leases because other people are involved. So we agreed once our leases were up which is around the same time which is June 2012, and then we would get a place together and go to the court to get married. I’m praying I am doing the right thing, but I believe if were suppose to be together then we will and this will make us stronger. Our birthdays are 051874 and his 090565. I just want a reading. Thanks so much in advance