I know its only been a week but...

• Dear Blmoon,

I know it has only been a week and you said 2 weeks, but I miss talking to you. I feel like you are the only person I can tell how I really feel, as I try to be strong and happy for my kids and all the people at work.

I come home, take off my shoes and get real when I talk to you, I can admit that I am scared or sad and lonely and yes sometimes you tell me things that are hard to hear, but mostly you give me hope for a brighter future.

I have been having very vivid dreams and they seem to be telling me to be careful what I wish for. In one a little tiny devil was sitting grinning in the bottom of a wishing well waiting for someone to make a wish.

I am still waiting to hear from the lawyers about my divorse.

The end of last month came and went and nothing happened, so I am waiting for the 15th and praying it brings me some good news.

Blmoon, I have to ask, are you sure he will try and come back, or is it possible you just told me that to help me heal?

• Hi Nancyann

excuse my intrusion but I just want to say that Blmoon always gives the truth, she is not a reader who will tell us what we want to hear.

xPaddifluff

• Dear Paddifluff,

First off let me say I love your name, it is so cute, also wanted to thank you for your reply.

I know in my heart she only tells the truth, it just some of the things she tells me don't seem possible to me.

Thanks again.

• Dear Blmoon,

Okay it's been 2 weeks now, it has been hard not writing to you and as you can see I tried, but you didn'yt answer.

Tell me something good please. I could sure use some good news.

Nothing happened at the end of last month and so far nothing this month either.