Healing Practice

• I am taking online courses about tarot, reiki, crystal healing, herbs, aroma therapy, as well as other, similar topics. Someday, I would like to start a service/healing practice incorporating tarot and the other things I'm studying about. Does anyone know what kind of formal training/certification etc are needed to do that? I live in Idaho, but haven't been able to figure it out. any coments/advice would be greatly appreciated, I'm sorry this is a little off topic)...

• Spiritbeing126

You will be starting a small business and need to attend How To Start A Business classes at a community college near you. A suggestion: Go to a store similar to the one you have in mind to open and talk to the owner, ask questions.

Shuabby

• Thanks! It will definately take some research and thought to decide exactly what I want to do and how to do it without competing too much with the few others here that do readings or heal. I live in a very small community and it can't support too many of the same kind of business, but I think I could tailor my interprize so that I could offer some things they don't. Anyway, it has been incredible learning about things that have always been taught to me as "Iffy" to down right evil, but which really aren't. So many amazing things!