Why do people believe in tarot card readings?

• Hello,

Why do people believe in tarot card readings? Is it because of their culture or religion? Is their any psychological reason why people might believe in tarrot cards? Eg. Depression? Why? Why do people have the tendacy to believe in Tarot Cards?

Thanks a lot.

Simon neil

• Tarot cards can tell you many things about yourself or another.

• SimonNeil

There are various ways in this life that we all reach out for Hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Tarot readers along with psychic readers offer a degree of Hope based on Faith that yes there is a brighter tomorrow and with informed information (readings) they can make their free will decisions on a higher spiritual level than before the reading was given.

• SimonNeil

You know they help you in a lot of ways. Maybe you have something that you need to make a decision on and when you do the cards. They give you some kind of idea which way to go. I would say that they are a help they give you information you may need to know about. They are good. So do you believe in them your self.

• Hello Shuabby,

Thank to recommend your tarot card readings information, I am really appreciated. I would say that they are a help they give you information you may need to know about. They are good. So do you believe in them yourself.

Best advance

Simon neil