Can somebody help me?

• Hello,

my name is Bryan and i used to frequent the boards months ago. If it weren't an inconvenience to anyone, would anyone offer me a reading? I've been having difficulty choosing a career for myself, there are so many things i'm interested in and choosing one out of the many avenues life has to offer is so difficult. I am graduating with my Associates degree this semester and pretty much have to choose what field to pursue.

My main goal is to become a screenwriter but that has slowed down since all my energies are being focused on school. I figure the time will come naturally for me to be inspired.

Anyway, i appreciate any sort of advice you have to give and would LOVE if you could provide me with a reading. My birthday is May 13, 1988.

Thank you for your time.

• Bryan, what is it that you really love to do? If it is the screen-writing, you must be prepared to put in a great deal of time and effort as it is not an easy industry to get into. You would have to do a screen-writing course, for a start. Follow your passion if you want to be really happy.

According to your birthdate, suggested professions that would be good for you with your powerful and curious mind and sensitivity are - inventor/innovator, writer, researcher, librarian, computer work, artist, craftsperson, performer, musician, promoter, investor, priest/monk/spiritual teacher, industry or business leader, psychic, counsellor, construction/architecture, farming, property/real estate, and eventually when you have made a lot of money - philanthropist. Any profession where your creative mind can have free rein and a bit of privacy is best.