Got any input on a Libra Man Capricorn Woman Relationship Dynamic?

• Because I am seriously considering getting one of those going.

• Hi,

I'm a libra woman, had a twin brother, my dad was a libra and my oldest brother is as well!

Two of my best men friends are libarian as well.

My oldest brother is with his scorpio woman for about...............almost 40 yrs.

Just 3 months ago they got married!

They haven't seen any reason to do so all those!!! years!

They became very strong with eachother!

She gave him a lot of space! Libra men as far I know do not like to be tight down! They nedd a whole lot of space! Well most men do anyway, right!

They extremly lovable, be your best friend, you can speak to them about everything....they seem to be very interessed in your life...................are could listeners, but also can get extremly jealous, especially when they don't stand on a very solid ground themselves!

Also they can be very moody.....a lot do anyway, meaning in generall!

If you need help............as far they able to, you can count on them!

Trustworthy?.....well if the know they can trust you.............they are the most loyal and faithfull men! I mean once you've touched their heart!

They sure like to be pampered to and appriciate a great cook! All I know anyway................so, did this help you a bit..

Only my experience with the libra guys around me and also what I do know from friends....oh they sure don't like to be critiziced, but that also depends on how old they are!

You have to be very diplomatic with them, too!

They need to think everything was grown on their mind, but this actually also is a common thing what concerns men in generall .-)

Anni

• Thanks Anni, That was good info. I know a lot of Libra women, my mom for one, but I hardly know any Libra men.

• Hi, I'm new to posting comments, (pretty well versed in things metaphysical), so please be patient. I really appreciated your info on Libra males. I fell in love with one 35 years ago and we reunited about a year ago. Fate has a wicked sense of humor! But I don't think I ever really knew many Libra men. And it was nice to read that most of the traits my man has are for real. You probably helped out a lot of others with your knowledge. Libra men are far from perfect but they are trust worthy. One question (if you can) is it typical for them to not be very physically affectionate? I'm not talking sex, but in general kissing, hugging the mushy stuff as he calls it. I'm a triple Pisces and thrive on that stuff. Any input there would really be a help. Thanks for your insight and patience

Love and Light to You and Yours, Fran

• Ibelieve you are acardinl sig and libra is cardinal as wel (I maybewro) Neither one is fixed, so from thatstandpoint, I see no proble Lra is also anair sign and capricorn is an earth. airsigns are very cerebral and earth signs arevery practical. You could probaly go on here and find something on Libra males and capricorn women too. My ex (who I still hang out with ) is a Libra and I am an Aquarius. I heard our signs are a good match and We definitely have a vibe. Let's just say that there are other issues to consider when entering a relationship...birth sign being the least of those. Get to know him, what could it hurt?

• Dear celtic................they sure are into all that.........but it takes them quiet a while...I was "watching my dad and my 2 brothers also my libra male friends.........then sometimes.....they just want to hug, caddle, kiss like it would be the last time...and sure don't care to just be like this in puplic..........:-)

When he loves you......just stick around, then maybe you'll ask for a little more space

Take care off you!

Anni

• Dear celtic................they sure are into all that.........but it takes them quiet a while...I was "watching my dad and my 2 brothers also my libra male friends.........then sometimes.....they just want to hug, caddle, kiss like it would be the last time...and sure don't care to just be like this in puplic..........:-)

When he loves you......just stick around, then maybe you'll ask for a little more space

Take care off you!

Anni

• Hi,

I am a capricorn women and have dated libra men but it's never worked out long term. I think this is going to depend on your moon signs, rising signs, and positions of venus and mars, however. That said, my experience with this match follows:

On their own, cappie and libra aren't typically a good mix - cappie is determined and goal oriented. Libra is just trying to keep it's head above water and doesn't like feathers ruffled, confrontation, hard work, etc.. She is too serious for him and also too cautious. He doesn't get that she has a great sense of humor because it is dry and because she's seeing whether or not she can trust him before she really lets her guard down.

He mistakes her caution for coldness or snobbery (mistakenly of course!). His bruised ego may lead him to ignore her or worse - to insult her. Cappie likes to be pursued so she wonders why he takes so long to call. Probably, because he is a libra and doesn't know what he wants or what to think of her! She will have a hard time forgiving the affront. Next time she sees him, she will surely let him know how he wronged her. Libra man will think he was right about her.

Bye bye goes cute libra man. They are cute too, often with dimples and all. Damnit! Never worked for me. I wish you better luck than I have had!

Lise

• Wow. I have a lot of Capricorn in my chart. My sun, moon, and mercury are all Capricorn, my Venus is in Scorpio, and my rising is Libra. I think Jupiter is in Cancer,

• Thanks a bunch for responding, especially AJATC85 and AquaRN. Being new to "blogging I really did not know what to expect. I should have known that a site like this would be interesting.

Thanks again and if anyone has anything else they think might be helpfull or interesting, Please let me know!!

Love and Light to You and yours,

Fran

• My brother in law is Libra 7 his wife is Capricorn. They met when they were 14, married at 18 and still blissfully happy aged 34 !!! They give each other space and yet do lots together! Both are fiercely loyal and yet independent!

• Yes libra men can be like this! I've seen this with my dad and my 2 brother.also 2 friends of mine!

They do make sure once they are happy with a woman to keep and also please her!

While can be the most loyal one to you and your best friend in the first place, also!

They hate game to be played but love openess!

They do know what they have to deal with and give everything once they truly in love!

And they are also emotional and if they not able to tell you, they sure have a sometimes childisch but sweet way to tell you or show you how they really feel!

Like I've said 3 libra men in my family so close and I'm a libra myself (well, there is a differents --male..females) anyhow............they very easy going, sociable and flirts, too...but when you the chosen one......you will also be the person of their desire and passion!

Wish you luck with all y heart!

Anni

• Thanks everyone, your information, Anni and RNRChic you've helped alot. AS I said I've spent half my life in love with him and now I'm tring to figure him out. It wouldn't be so hard if he had to figure ME out too. But for some reason he doesn't need to. It's like he's hard wired into my brain , my heart AND my soul. Seriously he knows what what I need even before I do. He also knows my wants but that doesn't mean I'm going to get what I want. But if he can, he always gets me what I need!! I

Sometimes I am so afraid that I'm going to blow this 2nd chance that fate has given us that I do stupid things. Any other guy I know would head for the hills at some of my behavior. It's an issue of trust. And I know I have to let it go but I fall right back into insecurity at the drop of hat. Any more insight you can give me would be deeply appreciated. And if there are any Libra guys out there could you please give me a clue?

Love and light to all,

Fran

• I'm the Cappy woman. Boy Libra men can be exasperating..to the max. Take toooo long to make up mind. I am on the cusp of Saggi so this helps HIM. He is kinda cool with affection (sorta like a Virgo). Charming and cute (dimples) in his own way. I am 19 yrs his Senior so this may help us but who knows???

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!