Angel Blessings card for today - Ongkanon (Communication)

• "The angel said to them, "Do not be afraid; for behold, I proclaim to you good news of great joy that will be for all the people." -Luke 2:10

I have been using Kimberly Marooney's Angel Blessings Cards and book and it has really blessed me. Today I drew the Ongkanon card which is all about communication. We all know that angels are messengers, and the message of Ongkanon is communication!

Her book (I have asked for permission to share passages and must await her reply before I can do that), talks about the messages we send one another in our relationships, and how important it is that we be brutally honest. Too often our words are misinterpreted, and fall short of the truth in our hearts. We are emotional beings, and words may or may not connivery what is deep inside, however it is a start.

I come across so many situations and reading requests here which seem to have some "block" in communication. Perhaps someone is afraid to say the "truth" for fear for what may happen. Well, that is this angel, encouraging us to speak up in love - and move forward. Should our honesty cause someone to pack their bags - well it needed to happen anyway, and will be seen to the turning point that sets us free to move on to something much sweeter and more communicative - and emotionally connecting!

I have seen how so many run away when the communications between us touches some deep part of our heart (perhaps triggering memories or associations that we would just as soon forget!) and so we run. And yet, there is really no reason to run. Heaven will always catch us. Nothing can ever really "go wrong" in our lives and relationships as long as we are open and honest.

So today, listen out for what Ongkanon might be encouraging you to say, and listen, and communicate. As long as we are transparent and open and willing to find our tears of healing with one another, we are on the right path. Running and hiding from one another is never the answer. Likewise, we cannot "make" someone else listen to our heart and respond lovingly. Our part is to be sincere and say or part and then leave the rest in the capable hands of "Ongkanon".

Speaking the truth in love seems to be the message for today.

Blessings to all

astra

• This post is deleted!