Astra Angel is there any possible way i could get a reading from you

• Hi AstraAngel

I have seen the readings you have done and they have been very good i am very new to tarot and would love to have a reading done by you just for the experience and because im going through a rough period and any advice would be a nice refresher if your to busy i understand 🙂

Thanks for takin the time to read this post

jj

• Hi Jamie3

I saw some of your other posts, welcome to the forum and I know you will really enjoy the Tarot. So you are looking for a new deck? There are so many out there, they all have their own personalities. I have been using the Mystic Dreamers Tarot a lot lately, as so many of the questions seem to involve relationships and this deck has a lovely romantic feel to it.

Let's see... let's go ahead and use a Celtic Cross for you and I will try and share as I go, so you can see how I approach it.

I will pray and ask heaven to guide us, "Dear Heaven we ask you to provide your guidance in a reading for Jamie, and we thank you for clarity and insight, amen!" I like to also release all past and future readings to heaven and say that I am focused totally on you at this moment, that helps me to center on you.

I shuffle and find eleven cards, you can simply pull them out any way you like, you really can't pull a wrong card...

Here we go...

1. Self card - some call this the significator and it is a card that represents YOU, many go through the deck and pull out a court card and use that. I have been letting heaven pick a card as it seems to offer some additional insight into your present feelings and energies.

Queen of Pentacles - my first thought was that you are sitting comfortably in life, that your heart is very open to something new, and you are at a very stable place in life right now. I feel a LOT of optimism and hope from you. You are looking to the future with stars in your eyes, you have a very beautiful, youthful, optimistic energy - quite lovely. You will be a wonderful Tarot reader should you choose to do that for others. I sense much positivity in your life. Nice!

2. Your situation - (this card lays on top of the self card) This describes your present circumstances -

Two of Swords - a very spiritually searching card, you have pulled away from the hustle and bustle of life and are going within to find your answers. Good for you. You are calm and centered and have made a conscious choice to turn your lamp toward your own heart in order to learn what the good Lord above wants to show you.

The scriptures say that the "spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts..." -Proverbs 20:27 - this is what I am seeing right now with you, you are searching your own heart, as you have not found your answers "out there" in the world.

3. Crossing - this is a card that is laid at 90 degrees on top of the situation card - this is an energy that either is supporting your situation or opposing it, in either case it is an energy you are tasked to accept and work with -

Strength - This tells me that you both need Strength in your situation and that strength is available to you from Heaven. You are facing a time in your life where you feel challenged, and this has caused you to make the choice to seek Spirit for answers. This choice in turn requires you to be strong and be willing to face whatever you discover along the way. You have that strength much more than you realize.

There is also a kind of "primal energy" with this card, almost animal like, which indicates that the path you are on is something organic and intrinsic to your being, it is a destined path you are now on, and you have a genetic predisposition to accomplish it! You are following a road that is now instinctive and authored from above.

4. Your fondest hopes and dreams - this card "crowns" you and is placed about the first three cards.

The Ten of Pentacles! Hey, this is a lofty aspirational card, very cool! It shows family lineage, generations all happily sharing a very accomplished and materially successful home setting. Financially and materially secure. This tells me that your dreams for your life are way up there and you expect only the best to occur for you in life! That is wonderful! I would hope I had that card in that position. This again expands on the theme we picked up in your Self card, remember? The Queen of Pentacles. This tells us what an optimistic, can-do, willing to work hard to achieve, kind f person you are! Fantastic!

5. Difficulties of the past that have led up to the situation card (this is "under you" they say)

The King of Swords - well right away I am thinking a person, a very intellectual person that you were connected with recently. This can also say something about you personally, like you are coming out of a rather intense mental focus period in your life. Generally I see court cards as touching some person you have had a relationship with on some level, and that is what I am getting here. It sounds like it was painful enough to push you even more into Spirit... I hear you saying, "I don't want to repeat this in my life!" and "I have had enough of the mind games, time to settle down into a centered, stable, materially responsible life!" - And so, you draw up your own swords to protect your heart - and you go within. A beautiful journey now begins, propelled in part by this matter that was painful.

6. Last of the Present - this is the recent activities or setting yoou are walking away from -

Knight of Cups - Hmm, another court card. Is this the same person as that King? This is like a new love or relationship I believe. Someone new, is what I am getting. On the heals of that King who caused some pain. It is like you recently found a new friend or someone who is kind enough to point a way for you, very tender and loving. This sounds like a nice energy, something that happened recently.

7. First of the Future - this is what is about to develop for you -

Nine of Wands - ahh! The Wounded Warrior. So there is certainly some pain you are working through probably caused by that King of Swords, and the Cups Knight was kind enough to point a new way, you draw up your Two Swords, and you are going inside to find your healing (Nine wands). This card tells me that you have been around the block a few times in life, you have had your share of experiences and you are a very spiritually sensitive person. You are battle scarred however you are still standing strong and seem ready to learn your lessons and continue your awesome life journey.

8. Your future environment - this card describes the setting of your life that you will be entering soon.

The Hermit - Yep! A spiritual person for sure! You are walking in the steps of the Master, not content with the outward adorning of life, you have moved into the interior magic of your heart in order to touch God, find true love, and ascend to your rightful place in heaven. Very beautiful. Notice, the Hermit does not necessarily mean that you will be living on the back side of nowhere by yourself. It is a spiritual attitude that says I need to find my own answers, thank you very much! So you tune out the nose around you, you turn off the TV of life and light your own lamp, to find your own unique point of view. This means you are a Light worker, and you will be learning some very beautiful things as you step into this wonderful new phase of your life. I salute you!

9. How others see you - this is what you will sense from others around you, family, friends as you are growing and changing.

Five of Swords - Fives are change numbers so your people around you are going to sense how you are changing, and it appears to be in the realm of the mind, intellect, philosophy (which are swords). Others will see a person who is not the same person you used to be! This sometimes freaks people out, especially spouses, and partners. They may or may not "like" the new you, however what they think doesn't really matter, what matters is that you are FOLLOWING YOUR HEART and you are on the right path - regardless of what others say. Deep down others will be impressed and will be watching you closely - so make sure you never screw up ever again! Ha ha, just kidding. Expect lot of mistakes, its all part of the fun! 🙂

10. Your hopes and (sometimes) fears - this card expands on the "Hopes" card we saw earlier and can touch on an area of fear that Heaven will be helping you with -

Ten of Swords - this feels like much more of a fear than a hope! Most decks shows someone face down with ten swords in their back - ouch! This tells me that you are really working through the pain coming out of that King Swords phase, and shows in the other swords popping up in this reading, this is the fourth, so there has really been some mental stress you have been contending with. Some days you wonder "will I ever be able to figure out what is going on in my life? Why is this happening?" There can be some fears with that, like I am afraid Heaven has abandoned me! The truth is, Heaven is closer than ever! You are being allowed to stretch your wings and fly out of the nest! There is always some trepidation associated with that! No worries though you are in the good Lord's hands, and all is going perfectly according to plan! I see your life entering such a beautiful time Jamie3... you remind me of myself. So, do not fear, all is very good... and you are ascending just like Jesus Christ.

11. The Final Outcome - The Page of Wands - Yes! This shows you how all of these experiences are building together to shape you into a beautiful, innocent Page of Spirit! This is the "Butterfly" you are becoming, very lovely and wise and patient and kind. A Star child I like to say. One thought that immediately came to me for you was writing! Yay! I can see you being a great author, and counseling others, and being very happy in that. I believe you really have a heart that wants to help others, and you want to guide and assist those who have been in the same situation you have been in. What a great goal that is! And I totally see you getting there, sooner that you think!

I really pick up on a strong ministering energy with you Jamie, heaven really has their hand on your life. You are chosen and called. You will do well, and be a beautiful star to this world. I will prsy for you that everything goes so well for you, I see that. No matter what happens you remember that you are never alone and you are always so dearly loved.

Good things coming for you... you will have some work to do within, however your guardian angel is always with you and you can't go wrong. Keep a bible handy would be a suggestion for you, Psalms and Proverbs and then John, and then anything else.

You are altogether lovely, and you have a beautiful heart. This photo is a picture of your life blossoming, and how nice the fragrance.

Grace and peace from above,

astra

• Your words were beautiful, and to be honest from all i have seen on this forum and everything you do for everyone on here it is truely amazing and such a great thing to see and i truely hope you know you are such a wonderful person 🙂

Thanks for the reading ... wow so much to it and it all made complete sense. So heres my much appreciated feedback.

1. I hope to become a good tarot reader ive been working on it and ive found its been getting better 🙂 and again i appreciate the words and the meaning you have behind this card thanks gives me also another outlook on how to view this card which is great

2. This card has actually come up a lot and yes i very much have been trying to follow my heart ... ive been through a lot in the past years and i need to focus on whats best and not all the bs from the past dont want to go back to that as stated later in the reading

3. i totally agree with this with everything that has happened i think it has put me in the place im supose to be and from here on out i have to do what is best to move forward in the right direction

4. i totally agree with this and this card does come up a lot and one of the most important things for me is to achieve the best i can achieve always has been that always will be regardless if im the underdogg in the situation .. ill still go for it ... you don't know until your try..

5. DEFINATELY dont want to relive that with this person it could be referring to my boyfriend (taurus)we had a past that wasnt so great and i refuse to ever have to go through that it could possibly be a friend of mine who i had a falling out with back in january who which was also painful... and most recent...hes a pieces which leads me to think it might be him due to the next card

*** what do you think?

6. Last of the Present - this is the recent activities or setting yoou are walking away from -

I dont know if its new or the pieces boy... like i said i had a falling out with this boy (pieces) we were really dear friends with a lot of history but things got real messy and a terrible fight happened and well that was that.... until recently he contacted me out of the blue .... i was wondering if you could pull some cards on this kinght of cups fellow ... hes been showing up A LOT lately ... and im just wodnering if it is the pieces boy and what is going on regarding him showing up .. especially in the tarot cards.

7. most definately have been there and see a lot things and been through a lot but its only made me stronger 🙂

8. i agree with this thank you for that beautiful interpertation

9. ive been getting this card a lot in regards to my dad ... there was a huge falling out and he doesnt want see my point of view at all so ive just walked away rather then fighting him

10. again wow your words are amazing you truely no how to say and put words at ease when it comes to interperting these cards it just amazes me and im blown away by it truely..

11. wow well im glad the outcome was positive i know i have a lot of work ahead of me but itll be worth it if the outcome can be as amazing as youve put it 🙂 Thanks again for such a beautiful reading it was absolutely amazing to hear such beautiful explanations of the cards i truely am inspired by you.

If you dont mind pulling some cards regarding the knight of cups i would truely appreciate it.

Thanks

JJ

• Yeah Question 5 has to do with your friend you had a "falling out" with... I was drawing two cards to clarify who this was referring to from the previous reading and when i got to the second card (the Falling Out Friend) half of the deck practically fell out of my hands into my lap, so that King Swords from the prev read looks to be this person.

On your question on point 6 - I drew the Four of Cups so this does tend to lend support to this Knight Cups being him. He looks disappointed sitting under the tree and he is wanting to reach out to you and mend the fences and pick up the pieces and rebuild. This is a WATER card (cups) so it seems more inclined to be the Pisces water guy rather than the Taurus Earth dude.

The Empress - this is you - how he sees you, and wants to get back to a nurturing friendship that you two had. It feels really sweet what you two were sharing, so not sure what went wrong? The argument?

Ten of Wands - You two were both dealing with some intense energies at that time, choices looming before you. I think you were both sensing a desire to go deeper with each other and maybe one was pulling harder than the other and so - boom! - it fell apart. A real need for calm and patience there. What was the "terrible fight" all about?

Two of Cups - and my coffee maker just went "beep-beep-beep-beep-beep"... fives are changes and this Two of Cups and that says you will both be getting back together and it will be sweeter than ever! The two of cups is a very gracious, kind, super-sweet friendship in making for something deeper. SO this situation looks VERY good for a turnaround! yay!

So, again I do feel very beautiful things for you in general... i can tell from your words that you are "fighting the good fight of faith" and life and heaven WILL reward you! Keep doing whatever it is you are doing, it is working. Maybe try to avoid terrible fights though, ha ha! Someone wants to fight, tell them a joke. Or change the subject real QUICK and start laughing again! Every argument that has ever happened in the history of the human could have been avoided had one of the parties taken the higher road and tried to steer the conversation back to something sweet.

Scenario A

Pieces Friend: "What do you mean by that? I don't like the tone in your voice!"

You: "What are you talking about? I don't have a tone in my voice! I simply said I am NOT ready to go intimate with you, I don't think that is appropriate."

Pieces Friend: "Well, the way you said it.. NOT... when you said NOT your voice made it sound like you don't like me or something..."

You: "What? You are imagining things!"

Pieces Friend: "There! You did it again! (now he picks up something like glass sitting on the table and throws it against the wall!) I am mad at you!"

You: "You are out of control, I have had it - GOOD BYE YOU FREAK!"

(and you storm out and slam the door so hard a favorite painting of his falls to the floor and a big rip is in it now!)

(He throws the door open and screams at you across the yard as you are running for your car.. you have your keys out, the car goes bwooeep! bwooeep!)

Pieces Friend: "You (F word + ing) + (B word!) - Get the (f word) out of my life! Go (F word) yourself!"

You: "Kiss my (A word!) you (F word + ing)... I hate your (F word + ing) guts!"

(Now we hear sirens in the distance, someone has called the cops!)

Now... lets replay that with a different response by you....

Scenario B

Pieces Friend: "What do you mean by that? I don't like the tone in your voice!"

You: "What are you talking about? I don't have a tone in my voice! I simply said I am NOT ready to go intimate with you, I don't think that is appropriate."

Pieces Friend: "Well, the way you said it.. NOT... when you said NOT your voice made it sound like you don't like me or something..."

(Now right here, you remember something you read on a Tarot forum and you are like, Okay! I need to steer this in a different direction now!)

You: "You know Peter, I apologize... you are so right... I think I did say it funny. I have this thing in my mouth that is causing me to say some of my words funny."

Pieces Friend: "What? What thing... I don't see anything in your mouth...?"

You: "Well, I didn't want to tell you this... but i have these white things growing in my mouth, and doctor won't remove them, says he can't"

Pieces Friend: "What" You never told me you had something wrong with your mouth Jamie... why can't they operate and get whatever the white things are out? Is it inoperable?"

You: "Yeah, the doc said he can't remove them because I might need them. He called them "Teeth".

Him: "... ha ha ha... very funny Jamie... you are such a clown..."

Pieces Friend: (Now you speak the truth in love, probably with tears in your eys) Hey Peter, I hope you understand my point of view.. I think the world of you... let's just keep it friends okay? We have something nice... let's not try to force anything okay? "

Pieces Friend: "You know.... you are so right Jamie... God, you are always right... I really appreciate you..."

You: "hey, that's what friends are for, right? Let me fix some tea okay? Let's have a cup of tea and call it a night okay... we are both feeling some stress... "

Pieces Friend: "that sounds wonderful...."

Now, that is a slight exaggeration perhaps (perhaps not! :), it is something to keep in mind when these situations arise.

(Every war ever started on this planet could have been avoided had someone used this approach! Remember when George Bush (III or Jr or whatever he was) wanted to invade Iraq? Imagine had Saddam Hussein fed ex'd "W" a clown mask and said something like, W, i think we can talk about this like two civilized clowns, don't you think? And he includes a photo of Him in a clown mask in a laboratory with a bunch of high school chem lab beakers and flasks... W would have seen that the guy is honest and that they should at least have had a meeting before we declared war for crying out loud... just the two of them to talk over things... the whole thing could possibly have been avoided... Don't you think? There is NO problem on this entire planet that can't be resolved using a willingness to reach out to another... oh well, maybe humanity will "eventually" figure it out! )

Blessings to you Jamie.

I know everything will work out beautifully for you...

love and peace,

astra

Photo courtesy of Mary R. Vogt and morgue file on the web)

• Yeah Question 5 has to do with your friend you had a "falling out" with... I was drawing two cards to clarify who this was referring to from the previous reading and when i got to the second card (the Falling Out Friend) half of the deck practically fell out of my hands into my lap, so that King Swords from the prev read looks to be this person.

*** I kind of figured so... thanks for updating this for me i appreciate it 🙂

On your question on point 6 - I drew the Four of Cups so this does tend to lend support to this Knight Cups being him. He looks disappointed sitting under the tree and he is wanting to reach out to you and mend the fences and pick up the pieces and rebuild. This is a WATER card (cups) so it seems more inclined to be the Pisces water guy rather than the Taurus Earth dude.

*****yes i most definately agree here.

The Empress - this is you - how he sees you, and wants to get back to a nurturing friendship that you two had. It feels really sweet what you two were sharing, so not sure what went wrong? The argument?

** we didnt have an arguement.. his girl friend lost it on me and told him he wasnt aloud to contact me unless otherwise directed by her.

Ten of Wands - You two were both dealing with some intense energies at that time, choices looming before you. I think you were both sensing a desire to go deeper with each other and maybe one was pulling harder than the other and so - boom! - it fell apart. A real need for calm and patience there. What was the "terrible fight" all about?

*** Its such a complicated situation 😞 I have been dating someone for a very long time the (taurus boy) and for the first few years of our relationship he wasnt the greatest to me and the pieces boy was my rock and i was there for him through his problems even though the two boys were good friends he still remained very loyal to myself...

There were feelings there but we ignored them and both decided to move on without doing anything about it...

then this other girl came into his life she has never been a big fan of me because of the relationship i share with him and eventually she decided to make sure contact was ended between me and him so after she lost it it on me i decided to kinda cut him out for a bit to make things easier to move on for myself b/c it did hurt a lot 😞

hes been around a few times lately and things are better then what they were but it still is kinda crappy that things had to be this way...

Two of Cups - and my coffee maker just went "beep-beep-beep-beep-beep"... fives are changes and this Two of Cups and that says you will both be getting back together and it will be sweeter than ever! The two of cups is a very gracious, kind, super-sweet friendship in making for something deeper. SO this situation looks VERY good for a turnaround! yay!

*******lol that would be nice 🙂

So, again I do feel very beautiful things for you in general... i can tell from your words that you are "fighting the good fight of faith" and life and heaven WILL reward you! Keep doing whatever it is you are doing, it is working. Maybe try to avoid terrible fights though, ha ha! Someone wants to fight, tell them a joke. Or change the subject real QUICK and start laughing again! Every argument that has ever happened in the history of the human could have been avoided had one of the parties taken the higher road and tried to steer the conversation back to something sweet.

***thanks for the advice and following up with me i do really appreciate the advice its always nice to hear a positive side of things rather then going off the negative in the situation 🙂

If you have time, i have heard some gossip about this girl and i was just wondering if you could do a reading just on how i should act in this situation in regards to her and where this situation is headed in the next little bit between the three of us if things will stay neutral or if she ll cause more problems 😞 if you could do this itd be great if not thats ok i appreciate everything youve done so far! You put hope into a situation i really havent had much hope in so i thank for you that.

JJ

p.s did your randomly choose peter.. b/c the pieces boys starts with a p..... lol

• "his girl friend lost it on me and told him he wasnt aloud to contact me unless otherwise directed by her"

Woah! That's pretty intense. I can only imagine what her "losing it" was like! I think he needs a gf upgrade, with her trying to direct him like that. Or maybe she has aspirations of being a film director.

Okay, let's take a look at this three way situation and see what your best course is. I think you are on the right track to give him his space with this film director female, as it sounds like she could cause more trouble than its worth for you. I'll draw some cards though to see what else is there...

Seven of Wands - well, everything that is happening here (that is unsettled energy) is people warring within themselves. The Film Director GF has some real insecurity issues and she is trying to deal with that by controlling her world (or trying to). That will not go well for her, it doesn't go well with any of us to use controlling tactics to protect our fears.

Four of Cups - I think you are on the right track by steering clear of Pisces boy until he is out in the clear from this "lady". As long as he is connected with her, those energies are going to be present when you are around him, resulting in those "crappy feelings" you mention.

Two of Wands says to keep choosing the way of peace and take care of yourself first and foremost. Leave the whole matter in the hands of Heaven to sort out.

I was impressed also to leave you with Isaiah 42:16

"I will lead the blind on a way they do not know;

by paths they do not know I will guide them.

I will turn darkness into light before them,

and make crooked ways straight.

These are my promises:

I made them, I will not forsake them"

So you have some wonderful things coming your way that will be unexpectedly nice! 🙂

I think his gf has a new career in movie making coming her way...

love and light

astra

(photo courtesy of morgue file and richcd)

• "his girl friend lost it on me and told him he wasnt aloud to contact me unless otherwise directed by her"

Woah! That's pretty intense. I can only imagine what her "losing it" was like! I think he needs a gf upgrade, with her trying to direct him like that. Or maybe she has aspirations of being a film director.

******* Yah its definately not a situation i want to occour again lots of tears on my part lots of screaming on her part ... and i do definately think film director would be good for her...haha

Thanks for all the advice you have provided for me its been great advice and its given me lots to think about in regards to my situation...

Seven of Wands - well, everything that is happening here (that is unsettled energy) is people warring within themselves. The Film Director GF has some real insecurity issues and she is trying to deal with that by controlling her world (or trying to). That will not go well for her, it doesn't go well with any of us to use controlling tactics to protect our fears.

• she does very much try to control her world she trys to have as much power over relationship with this guy as she can so your very right on there..

Four of Cups - I think you are on the right track by steering clear of Pisces boy until he is out in the clear from this "lady". As long as he is connected with her, those energies are going to be present when you are around him, resulting in those "crappy feelings" you mention.

^^^^^^^^^^^ i love this because ive noticed youve drawn this card twice now with this situation and i do agree i need to steer away from this which is exactly what ive done i moved away to school actually an maybe see them once a month now which back before would be at lease once to twice a week

Two of Wands says to keep choosing the way of peace and take care of yourself first and foremost. Leave the whole matter in the hands of Heaven to sort out.

*** I agree here

Again thank you for the extra insight its been helpful for me and its always nice to have an outsid source to provide extra insight 🙂

If you don't mind I am wanting to throw a surprise party for 2 of my guy friends with there girl friends im not sure how its going to turn out so i was wondering if you could provide me with any insight on how this will go or any advice on regards to this situation 🙂 If your to busy i understand! I just have a feeling this is going to be a rather large event!!!

Thanks so much your words are beautiful and you have no idea how much they help!

thanks

JJ

I was impressed also to leave you with Isaiah 42:16

"I will lead the blind on a way they do not know;

by paths they do not know I will guide them.

I will turn darkness into light before them,

and make crooked ways straight.

These are my promises:

I made them, I will not forsake them"

i love this its beautiful 🙂 thank u.

• JJ

As regards the party -

Four of Wands! Wow! Fantastic get together, it is going to be a real thrill and everyone is going to love it! What else...

The Moon + The World + The Lovers - watch out though! Some emotional moments as some folks are thrown together who are connected in various ways, ex lovers? Could be fun.

Nine of Swords - Could also be a little noisy 🙂 How thick are the walls? Ace of Swords. Could be some extracurricular activities too, like spin the bottle.

Three of Pentacles - Get a couple of your GF's to help plan too, this card shows three people working together.

I do see this even mushrooming quite rapidly and it turns into (Strength) a real roaring good time for a LOT of people (World).

Four of Pentacles, consider letting it open out to the yard, get some of those tiki lamps and theme it - Caribbean Luau South Seas Sushi Samurai event! Make everyone come in costume - or else!

The Chariot - yeah, this event is going to go big on your once the word gets out! That is why you are going to need help from the two gf's!

Seven of Wands - make Sunset the kickoff... have like some sort of Sun worship ceremony where everyone MUST worship the Sun or they must face Samurai Sun Goddess Samantha for "discipline". That is one of your S girlfriends. She will love it. Tell her to wear a low cut black dress with a long skirt and carry a spear during the party - SHE'S IN CHARGE! Anyone caught acting up, she takes em out back for the "treatment". I volunteer to be her first prisoner.

And three of Pentacles again. Design some cool invites, put a big tree and a SUNSET over the water on it and call it JJ's Sun worship, Caribbean Luau South Seas Sushi Samurai Summer in Fall Spectacular! And list all of the events.

Three of Pentacles - Here are some more ideas for events and booths at this thing.

• Face painting contest

• Prayer vigils for those who are looking for a relationship

• Pocketbook Poker - all the ladies with pocketbooks have to play poker and use whatever is in their purses for the game. I call your R Lauren lipstick, and raise you this half eaten pack of licorice.

Strip poker pocketbok version optional. Maybe that one you play After midnight.

• Congo lines - as often as possible! Around the block and back into the house. Make sure you do this BEFORE you play strip pocketbook poker

• Samurai Justice! Have your other close GF dress up in a black outfit with a big balance scales (you can make something out of paper plates and some yarn out of your yarn box) and announce a JUSTICE and PUNISHMENT event where everyone who has some gripe against someone else must give all the juicy emotional details and then Justice Lady announces her verdict! Like, "FOR CALLING YOUR GF A B---- YOU MUST APOLOGIZE AND BAND OVER AND RECEIVE THREE LASHES WITH THE WHIP OF PUNISHMENT! Make a whip out of more yarn. This event might be more fun AFTER the pocketbook strip poker.

Okay, that's what I get from Heaven on this... it will be bigger than big you better line up those two GF's fast, I would call them tonight and tell them to get their hiney's over to your place to start planning cuz you WILL need the help.

And everyone on this forum WILL be expecting plenty of pix!

Live feed would be nice too!

AND Fly me and two ladies of my choice there (and back!) and I will have a FREE tarot reading and love fortunes booth through the entire 24 hour event. As long as you don't make me participate in the JUSTICE and PUNISHMENT cuz I think I could be in trouble there.

LIVE MUSIC BY FADY FERRAYE FROM AMSTERDAM -

There, that should get you started...

This event will be known world wide and will put you little town on the map.

IE, this is the first annual... by invitation only! ANyone caught crashing?

...gets to spend some time with Samurai Sun Goddess Samantha

That World card, hmm... Hollywood, yes. movie stars, yes. ... Brad Pitt.... PLUS special guest stars

Angelina ...and ...Jen

The main event...at midnight under a full moon... a special mud wrestling competition

astra

• photo from morgue file and keyseeker - thanks!

• Thanks so much for the reading on the party i hope all goes well i do have two of my girl friends working with me on it! So i hope it all goes down nicely and i wish i could fly you in that would be great if only flights from over there werent so dang expensive!!!!!!! lol but you definately had some great ideas and i do appreciate the feedback on what the cards have to say about how the night shall go and what to expect!!!!

i just actually sent out some invitations today for it and was wondering if i could get some feedback from you on a spread i did regarding one of the invitaitons i sent 🙂

So i sent it to the guy i got you to do a reading on .... and this is what i got:

What will be his reaction: Strength

i wasnt really sure how to take this... i have yet to get a response from him ( i sent out email inviations) I think maybe that he feels that he needs to have strength in this situation not to message me because of his girl friend who doesnt want him communicating to me....

What will he think about the inviation: Knight of swords

well, he finds this situation a difficult one with me he doesn't know if he should reply or not reply due to the drama that may occur if he does reply i think he might feel that he needs to some how over come this situation so he feels victorious in some way ... he does he think that he should message me because it will make him feel good about him self but at the same time he doesn't want to message me because hey may feel like hes not the winner of the situation

How will he feel about the inviation: Page of pentacles

i think that he feels that he needs to examine all aspects of this inviation before he can actually make a decision on what he wants to do ...

What will he want to do: Emperor

Stay in control of the situation ... wasnt really sure what to think of this

What will he do: Sun (Clarifier ace of cups)

i kind of think that at the end of it he will accept the invitation

what is his heart telling him about me because of this:

that a cycle of our relationship has come to and end its time to move forth into a new cycle ...

Advice: 2 Of cups

I think maybe it may mean that work and lots of work should be put in to it so the relationship can heal and i should do whatever it takes to heal your relationship ? also be cooperative; express the things one has in common with another. Sometimes this can be more difficult than it sounds, esp with a hard to deal with type of person. But try to find the littlest thread of commonality that you share and you will be successful also i see it as offering something to another person, especially on an emotional level, and also turning towards them and paying attention.

if you could help me with this and maybe add any feedback or pull an extra card let me know what you think it would greatly be appreciated and help me out with the situation 🙂

thanks so much

• Hey Jamie3

Okay well all sounds great.

Seven of Wands - someone is hashing out a choice they are trying to make between a lot of options. Is that you or him?

Three of Wands - feels like you. Affirming something.

Two of Swords - an agreement, something intellectual... this seems to indicate that he accepts the invite.

The Magician - Ten of Coins - King of Wands - there is something here he is trying to turn to his advantage.

About what?

Six of Wands. Success in something, something he has been wanting to do, to act on.

Page of coins - Six of Swords - Ace of Swords

So this is a message, materially, a journey, and a final new beginning that is mind and heart working together.

I am trying to dig below the surface here to see what is going on... with you two. It looks like he is dealing with a lot of material issues or something. His mind is off somewhere else... he is having a hard time relaxing and simply enjoying something with you... he wants to though...

You say you sent him an 'email' invite? Why don't you send him a 'real' invite to show him how much you care, something like

Dear *****

I know I sent you an email invite.. something told me to write you too.

I hope you are well and all is sweet in your world.

And I hope you can come to the get together. I'd like to catch up with you.

Love,

Jamie

That would be really sweet. He would get that and think wow! She really cares...

the Hanged Man, it would turn him on his head... see you in a different light...

and the King of Wands again. So this could break this King of Decision to finally do something from his heart for once.. two of wands.. make a choice that takes him where he really wants to go...

Knight of Cups.

To you.