Relationship trouble

• Is there anyone who could add a little more to this reading ...

My boyfriend contacted a girl this weekend from his past i guess you would say and i was just wondering what advice i could get from the cards regarding this situation. If anyone could add further detail to this upsetting situation itd be greatly appreciated.

Why did he contact her: Ace of cups

He was offering her a new beginning so to speak emotionally?

What did she get out of this: Three of cups (six of cups)

She was obviously happy about it brought back happy memories in the situation

What did he get out of it: Nine of pentacles (ace of wands)

I feel this was more so something he had to do with him self before he could move onto something else (which leads the ace of wands)

What i dont know: Hanged man (Sun)

its going to be a period of waiting and some sort of oppertunity will come to make our relationship stronger

Next to come regarding there friendship

Eight of pentacles (strength)

working together on something will be next in there friendship?

Next to come regarding our relationship

Queen of wands (Five of swords)

someone will do something sneaky .. and not ok...

• The Ace of Cups is always the instigator and contains emotional elements that are still in his conscious--guilty feelings, most likely--and may have desired to clarify a situation that had not been resolved when he should have done so.

A 6 card reading can be very general. Try a Celtic Cross reading because the card that covers you will give more detail as to the specifics of any conflict or obstacles.

The 3 of Cups is a card of celebration and happiness not shared, although the intent was to make everyone have greater peace of mind. The 9 of Pentacles simply shows him enjoying his single life and he is happy with what life has brought to him. The Hanged Man shows a willing sacrifice and/or a life turned "upside down" in which adjusts are necessary to adapt to changing circumstances. The 8 of pentacles is a card of the apprentice and does not have anything to do with Strength. Strength is a Major Arcana card and if that card had been drawn, it would have changed the entire reading. As it is, the 8 of pentacles serves as a reminder that no human being can reach perfection. We must all continue to work, learn new subject matter and practice, practice, practice until the art is mastered (which shows up as the 3 of pentacles, not the 8). The 5 of swords shows conflict within the relationship and it feels more like the conflict is coming from you rather than him.

I'm not certain of the reasoning behind putting cards in parentheses unless you did another reading to clarify the first. If so, the control is not in your hands. The outcome is the Queen of Wands, who likes to take care of matters in her home. If there exists a clarification reading, the presence of 3 or more Major Arcana takes the control out of your hands. Other factors are in play that influence the outcome.

• The Ace of Cups is always the instigator and contains emotional elements that are still in his conscious--guilty feelings, most likely--and may have desired to clarify a situation that had not been resolved when he should have done so.

*** Hmm interesting ... apparently he had called bc she asked him to do something so i guess he just had to follow through on it..

The 3 of Cups is a card of celebration and happiness not shared, although the intent was to make everyone have greater peace of mind. The 9 of Pentacles simply shows him enjoying his single life and he is happy with what life has brought to him.

hes not single... we went to a party that night and he went with friends and i went with friends so yes this does make sense tho

The Hanged Man shows a willing sacrifice and/or a life turned "upside down" in which adjusts are necessary to adapt to changing circumstances. The 8 of pentacles is a card of the apprentice and does not have anything to do with Strength. Strength is a Major Arcana card and if that card had been drawn, it would have changed the entire reading. As it is, the 8 of pentacles serves as a reminder that no human being can reach perfection. We must all continue to work, learn new subject matter and practice, practice, practice until the art is mastered (which shows up as the 3 of pentacles, not the 8). The 5 of swords shows conflict within the relationship and it feels more like the conflict is coming from you rather than him.

The relationship between the three of us or him and i?

I'm not certain of the reasoning behind putting cards in parentheses unless you did another reading to clarify the first. If so, the control is not in your hands. The outcome is the Queen of Wands, who likes to take care of matters in her home. If there exists a clarification reading, the presence of 3 or more Major Arcana takes the control out of your hands. Other factors are in play that influence the outcome.

i did do another reading to kind of clarify it i got this:

Whats next to come with her: Five of wands king of cups

competition of soem sort regarding him

whats next to come with us seven of pentacles page of cups

he will be re evaluating some one in the situation

why will he do this with her: queen of wands ace of pentacles

because they have a stable friendship?

why will do this with me: ace of cups nine of swords

i wasnt really sure what to say to this one?

What will she do: Ace of wands

she will have a new oppertunity and take it

What dont i know: nine of pentacles

that he wants to be more independent?

where is there relationship headed: Emperor

its out of my hands most definately i think its up to him where he wants this to go

Where is our relationship heading: Four of wands

I take this as a good sign... marriage maybe?

Any extra thoughts? thanks so much

• could someone provide me with further advice on the second spread it would be greatly appreciated 🙂 JJ