Expert Readers, I would appreciate some help.

• I am in a great position to create what I think might be my life's purpose as a business. My problem is, I am having a really hard time staying on task and finding the motivation within myself to do the work that I know needs to be done.

I'm recovering from a serious anxiety issue, and I feel like a limp rubber band. Also, I had a dream about a baby deer frolicking in the snow. When I asked my Higher Power "What does it mean?" I had a vision of a door closing.

Any ideas? Thanks!

• CrabbyOle Bat

Spirit is trying to help you gain the strength you need to achive this life purpose you are wanting to make your life have more meaning and to get you back up and in the flow of life so to speak.

Are you under a doctor's care and also holistic care and healing would help you heal on deeper more permanant levels is what I receive for you.

The dream of the baby deer is one in which the door is closing on your old life of wanting to be carefree and perhaps wanting others approval and care. You will get stronger and be able to stay focused on needs at hand. It starts in the mind is the words I get to give you. The body will follow.

Shuabby

• Shuabby, I am impressed.

The business I'm starting is in the Holistic/Organic field. Spot on. Thank you.

Also, I just want to point out to anyone reading this that when we get messages from spirit, if they come from someone other than ourselves, we can always tell the truth from a lie, by connecting to our inner witness.

My inner witness was giving me the exact same input, but my anxiety was keeping me from accepting it as truth without some confirmation.

Thank you for being there for my confirmation, and thank you for your services. You are much needed, and MUCH appreciated.

• First of all, you are trying to hard and your body (and dreams) are messages telling you to relax. You have earned the right to take a break. Go to the movies or use shopping therapy to help your mind relax. Afterward, you will have rested your mind and exercised your body. Then, jot down new ideas as they come to you. The project will still be there day after tomorrow's day off.

• Thank you, Firefly.