AstraAngel, what's this Love dream?

• A week ago you gave me a tarot reading about this love of mine I haven't heard from. We seem to be in a lull period. The other night I dreamt about him through my women friends who I don't recognize but they know me like old friends. One of them told me about my love being followed by a young sexy girl who is after him as he's a successful man. The friend told me that if there is any one who deserve him it should be me or her. And the story goes that she was his past love and bore him a child called Lina. She said it was all sex and she knows he was thinking about me even he was with her. It seems he does not know that Lina exists. What do you make of this dream?

I like your readings. They are right on the nail or pretty close.

Thanks.

• AstraAngel,

Any chance you could do a tarot on this dream?

• Hi Tellstar,

You may have to re-post your question/thread in the Tarot section as that is where AstraAngel seems to do most of his readings...and I agree, they are pretty much right on as well as very entertaining. 🙂

Blessings and light to you,

Taurus57

• Taurus7

Thanks. I don't know how to transfer.

• Hi Tellstar,

When I wanted to post something in a couple different threads, I just copied and pasted my comments from one thread to the other one. Seemed to work fine. 🙂

Hope that helps.

Blessings and light,

Taurus57

• thanks Taurus57