WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?

• A FALCON (BIRD OF PREY) LANDED ON THE TABLE RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY MOTHER, I KNOW IT HAS A MEANING. ANYBODY KNOW WHAT. TROUBLED BY THIS, NEED AN ANSWER. ANYBODY HELP PLS.

• If it's hot maybe he needs water. I know where I live it was 105 yesterday. Do you have any water or lakes where your at. Obviously, the bird is not afraid of your mother. That's a good sign. Please leave them water and food--that's my interp.

• You might feel better if you read this: http://www.symbolic-meanings.com/2008/12/30/more-thoughts-on-finding-symbolic-meanings-of-animal-sightings/

I also believe in nature's ability to read us and send us messages but have come to realise ( 4 me personally anyway ) that they are rarely ominous but can signal some personal change.

Raptors are beautiful, powerful birds of prey.

I hope all is well.

• If you can get the book Animal Speaks, by Ted Andrews I think, its a book that may give you some insight. From what I can tell you off hand now though is that an enemy or rival of your mothers' may give her some trouble by using slander or talking negatively about her to others. To be on the safe side I'd tell her to be careful of those who may not like her. If you want more info. on symbolism or omens as it relates to animals check out the book I mentioned. Good Luck.

• it could be interpreted as the manifestation of horus (falcon headed egyptian deity)

especially if it occured under the heavy influence of the moon's lunar cycle*

that is

if you believe in the possibility / concept of things such as pagan avatars or familiars and egyptology / or thelema etc

liber 777 may shed further insight