I could really use some advice again....

• Hi... I've got an interest in a new guy and I'm trying to be patient because I don't want to mess things up. I'm a Gemini woman (5/23) and he's an Aquarius man (2/19). We've been talking for a little while and have great conversations. We have very similar senses of humor and have a lot in common, including a major attraction. We went on a date on Saturday and things went amazingly well... he even kept mentioning getting together again. The next day, he contacted me first and in our conversation, he told me how much he enjoyed our date. We talked on Sunday, had a little bit of conversation on Monday, but he was cranky (he works jobs) and sent me an email not exactly apologizing, but explaining that he's usually pretty burnt out by the end of the weekend and uses Monday to recharge, even tho' he's at work around 6am every day. Now I haven't heard from him in 2 days. I know that's not long, but I know he's been online, plus he has my #, and I haven't heard a word. I'm trying to hold out and wait to hear from him (taking advice from a girlfriend) because I don't want to come off too pushy or needy and blow it. Any comments? I really like this guy a lot... he's made me forget about someone else that I thought was a good thing and turned out wasn't. In fact, I got a lot of excellent advice and input about that "relationship" from here.

• oops.... I meant to say he works 2 jobs

• Could be busy....but how about dropping him a text, friendly like, hi how you doing? sort of thing! If you get a reply or a phone call, then don't mention not hearing from him...you could say you were feeling bored and thought you'd give him a text and hoped he wouldn't mind!!! Come on butterfly...you're a gemini you know how to say it all "innocent like"!! No reply, get on with your life and if he does decide to hook up with you again then its up to you!!

• Thank you so much for your advice. Do you think I should wait another day or so to try? I'm really afraid of coming off too pushy or too needy and I don't want to blow it. I've messed up other possibilities in the past and I'm trying to learn from my mistakes. I really like him a lot. We majorly connected on our date.

• The weekend is coming up....wait to see if he contacts you but try and make arrangements to go out anyway with girlfriends or family or go out yourself...and stick to your arrangements...if he calls to hook up don't make yourself too available...something like..."well, I've got a family party at 7pm but I can get away at 9ish...so can I see you then?" If he doesn't call then at least you've gone out and not moped about. You can then text him on Monday, ask him if he had a good weekend....chatter away about your weekend.....you won't sound pushy or needy that way ...and then you can cheekily ask if he fancied going out that week?

That's what I would do anyway!!! Good luck and have a fun weekend!

• Hi.... thanks again for your advice. I did send an email last nite and just said Happy Friday and hi. He wrote back this morning and said Happy Friday back, asked me how I was and then told me his plans for the weekend. I wrote back and kept it light saying sounds like he had a plan, to have a good time and to say hi if he had a chance. I guess I just have to be patient and hope to hear from him. I did find an email he sent me a couple of weeks ago when I asked if I should take his silence as him not being interested in us getting to know each other and he answered that he had been dating a woman from the site we're on and that he wanted to give her the satisfaction of dealing with an honest and dependable person and that he can't focus on more than one at a time and that he doesn't want to be a player and that it would be the same with me would or should we get the opportunity. I suppose I have to just trust that. A couple of weeks later, he ended things with her and asked me out.

• Make your own plans then and put him on the back burner for now. You can always send an email to ask how his weekend went on Monday if you wish. Have a great weekend!

• Thank you.... I'll do that. I hope you have a great weekend, too!!