Follow up question for Shuabby

• Shuabby

I was wondering if I'll meet Jim in my every day life as I'm not interested in using on line dating. I'd prefer to meet someone in person. Yes I'll have fun & let you know when I meet him

Blessings

Amused

• amused59

I feel like he may be introduced to you in a crowd of people like a party you attend or social fuction.

Shuabby

• Hi Shuabby

I met a man recently, wondering if he is who you saw coming into my life. His name is Mark R. & you had said he would be named Jim.

Blessings

Amused

• amused59

I am glad you have met someone. Jim will be along in some way soon and of course the choice is always your to make.

Shuabby

• Thanks, I look forward to meeting Jim.Time will tell what happens w M. Its nice knowing there are possibilities in the air 🙂 A lot has happened these last few yrs, it would be nice to meet a sincere, genuine man who has matured emotionally & is ready to meet me.

Blessings

Amused

• Hi Shuabby,

I hope all is well for you. If you find my follow up questions a bother please let me know, I do not want to impose on you.

Do you still see my house selling? Your response had indicated it would sell the end of August.

I don't have any idea what he looks like, will I know Jim by his name when I meet him?

Blessings

Amused

• bump

• bump

• amused59,

You will know him by the name and the first Jim you meet will not be him. You will just know when you meet this man and his name begins with the J , no fear, no questions asked , you will feel it in your heart.

Your house will sell , something comes in here about a fence and somethimes these are symbols given to me, I feel you want a certain price but some repair is needed in areas that may be costly for the new owners and I am shown some windows that look tall to me in which people know that a lot of glass means higher elt bills. So many things here to look at, but I do sense a couple that will come and look at your house and be very interested in it. The woman seems to be middle aged with dark hair and the man is tall with salt and pepper hair. He likes to do fixing of things around the house and she will love to decorate. I hear the name Penny here . Please let me know dear how it goes.

Have a great day,

Shuabby

• Hi Shuabby, hope you are doing well.

I'm writing to give you some updates

on what's happening in my life. I have

signed agreements on my home & a home

to buy awaiting final passing papers next month!!

There were heat issues with both houses.

Have not met J yet but hope he comes along soon

Blessings

• Bump

• Bump

• Happy New Year Shuabby! I have sold the house & moved into my new home. Its a work in progress but is perfect for me. There were heat issues in both houses to be resolved & a fence around the property just as you mentioned.

Have not met a new man yet. You mentioned his name would begin with J perhaps Jim. Is he still on the horizon?

Blessings

• bump