Greetings One and All

• I am Reverend Mother Avalon. Yes, it is my real religious title and yes it my real name. I am an ordained member of the clergy and licenced in my birth state of Ohio and registered by my parrish in my home state of Louisiana.

I am looking forward to getting to know y'all.

Blessed Be

• Blessed Be Reverend Mother Avalon and welcome!

I rarely comment on any post, but saw yours and wanted to respond. There are some wonderfully positive spirits writing on the forums and I think you will feel right at home!

Peace and Light!

Emereaux

• Greeting to you and welcome to this forum. I know you can bring some much needed consoling to those that are in need of guidance, me myself included at times. You will see my answers to those I am guided to help. I am gifted with clairvoyance which my mother and her grandmother also shared. Have a great day.

Shuabby

• Hi there welcome to our flock, I have a few posts too, I can communicate with spirits and give healing and I too am very thankful for the guidance I have received and continue to receive here.

Happy posting!

Paddifluff

• Greetings all.

Thank you for such a warm welcome. It's really great to see another gererational psychic. I am a 4th generation on my mom's side of the family.

Blessings all,

RM

• Hello ReverendMotherAvalon,

Just wanted to let you know that it is against our policy for you to post your email addresses in the forum.

This rule is for your protection. This includes cr3ative spell1ng of any email address.

Thank you,

Admin

forums@tarot.com

http://www.tarot.com/forum/rules.php

• Greetings, sister! I'm the one who is clairsentient. I sense matters going on in others lives. Sometimes, people do not have to tell me much, but I do prefer a "little" information to find out what it is others wish to find out. General readings are fine in their place but specific issues get better results.

Blessings & Peace be with you