Desperately Need a reading...AstraAngel?

• Hi Cancergirl79

Nice to hear from you and I hope your year is getting off to a great start! Sounds like you would like to hear from your friend though!

I will tale a look and see how life is going...

1. Your present position - The Hanged Man - So you feel like you are left hanging right now, in limbo, waiting, suspended animation. Life may feel like it is a little unreal as you await for some nice words from your friend. This is actually a time of tremendous growth for you as you are digging deeper into Spirit and learning to tap into some new "dimensions" of life that are nice.

2. What is going on with your friend? - Nine of Swords - he is agonizing over something. Tossing and turning... I wonder what he is dealing with?

3. What is he dealing with? The FOOL - Oh... this is the mystery card... can't be revealed. And you see how you are not hearing from him right now, well that is why. You aren't allowed to until certain events take place in his life. If you knew more about him right now, it would disturb some outcome that the Universe has planned, which is very, very nice and unexpected!

4. What is coming up next for you? Six of Pentacles - Sharing, giving and receiving. So you are entering a time where you are either giving away something or receiving something. I wonder what it is?

5. What is cancergirl79 giving or receiving soon? Seven of Wands - A block! Hmm.. this is odd, this is not a card of sharing or anything. This is usually showing someone sorta fighting these other wands, standing defending and warding off something. Often it is interpreted that someone (or something) has placed a block in your path. So I am not sure what this is indicating. Let's turn another card and see if we can open this out? It might be an area that you are not suppose to know about.

6. Can we see anything else about this upcoming "giving and receiving" that she is entering? What is it about? We see the block, why is that there, and can you reveal more about this?

The SUN. Okay, this is interesting again. Quite a contrast. You are entering a time of sharing and will eventually break out into the Sunshine.... However there is a block right now, probably that month long quiet time not hearing from him.

5B. Can we see more clarification about this "block" or determination being shown? And I drew the Queen of Swords. That is not a nice "let's go out for tea and do some shopping!" card. That is a "leave me alone and I dare you to say a word" card. So this seems to be a block or something is being obscured intentionally. I think this goes with that nine swords card we saw on your friend.

7. I asked "Is this connected with the Nine swords we saw on your friend? And drew the Two of Cups which is a lovely relationship card (crossing 5 and 5B). So this seems to all be related to him. He is agonizing over something and you are supposed to be helping him and you aren't (blocked). And he is under this FOOL energy which has him in a mystery zone somehow... it is an interesting predicament.

Something is blocking you from talking to him, reaching out to him, and it seems like you need to do that. Write him call him, somehow let him know you sense he is going through something and if he needs to talk you are there for him. That might cause the dam to break and get things back on track with him.

How does that sound?

love and light,

astra

• Here is the image of the spread.

I also drew the three of cups at the last so everything will turn out wonderful for you and him is what I get, somehow we need to get the communication moving again though.

• Thank you so much Astra- I really appreciate it. I have tried to reach out and wrote him last wk. No response yet. He may be upset with me about losing contact- but he is also stubborn and hasnt reached out either. I lost contact and it was out of my hands and asked someone else to relay the message. When i found out the message never got to him I wrote. Its been about a month.Do u think the Q of S card is indicating another woman? Or is it him that is blocking me? I wonder... LOL

Thank you again Astra

Your faithful friend

Cancergirl79

• also- Do you see him coming home soon?

• Okay Cancergirl79

I am not certain about that Queen Swords. I can ask the question though!

Once again you will be the Queen of Cups in this reading...

1. Heaven, what is the nature of this 'block', is this another woman?

The Wheel of Fortune. That doesn't sound like a woman to me. That sounds like you are simply at a 'blocked' position of the wheel and it will turn soon enough and change to an 'unblocked' position and matters should start flowing again.

I'll draw another card to see about more being revealed - The Tower. Wow. Wasn't expecting that. Tower sweeps away what is not needed, and is no longer relevant. The Wheel plus the Tower seems to be saying that this 'bloc' is of heavenly design, and both you and him are under "orders" in a way that moves matters along in their own way and time. As these are both major arcana cards, that is a very strong sign that these are very significant life phase energies you are contending with. Not some day to day changes or accidents. This is heavy duty energies over your connection to him, and you are advised to basically just hang on until that tower completes its process and that signals the Wheel to click over to the next notch.

2. Do we see him coming home soon? Seven of Pentacles. Ugh. Pentacles are slow. So this is like seven months at least.

Then I drew the Lovers, so that is a wonderful sign though! Could be what that Fool is up to we saw in the prior reading!

I asked months or years and drew the Knight of Wands so that is pointing to the shorter side of the time frame so I am going to say seven months. Hey, that will go by really quick! You know some fun solitaire games to pass the time? Ha ha... hey i think you are going to be in for some surprises.

You know Cancergirl, sometimes I think the Tarot is a little playful with us. LIke, we ask a timing question and the Tarot says, "Oh it will be a ver-r-r-r-y long time! Months before he comes back, years! "... and then we walk away thinking, crud. I don't know if I can hold out that long...

and you go for a walk, or go to the store the next day. And you are standing in the checkout line, and you are just kinda staring off into space... and you hear a voice you haven't heard in a while behind you...

"Hey Cancergirl... you shop here too huh?"

And he smiles and your heart melts, and you say

"...I didn't know you had come back to town? OMG... it is so... wonderful to see you!"

And he looks at you and his eyes seem to look right into your soul, and there is that connection like lighting from heaven, and he says

"Yeah... I came back.. wanted to find you... I loved your letter I couldn't stop thinking about it... and you... hey, what are you doing tonight? Can we go out somewhere? And talk? I have a lot of catching up to do with you..."

And he gives you a most wonderful hug and a kiss on your cheek, and you look at him and say...

"But the Tarot reader said... it would be seven months... I don't understand..."

And he smiles at you and this time he kisses you on the other cheek.. and says

"Yeah... I read that post. I thought I would prove that Tarot reader wrong.... so I came on back the next day after I read that post... "

So you see Cancergirl, anything can happen. Keep you heart sining for love! You love him, radiate that throughout the Universe and don't stop! Anything is possible in love! I know that legions of angels are trying to work things out for you so keep the faith and keep smiling and keep whispering to yourself, "Everything will work out... " Because it will for someone as nice as you.

Hey, you hang in there, I am wishing wonderful and amazing outcomes for you!

Love and light and ... i see some surprises coming your way!

Your friend too... best friends.... forever...

astra

P.S. Keep your eyes on that last card in the spread... the Lovers...

• My dear beautiful wonderful Astra,

i opened up my mailbox today and there it was. His letter. I am so happy to hear from him finally. I've missed him so. So- surprises do happen lol. He says maybe he will come home by the spring- and i do hope so. We are friends and no matter what happens i will still be a friend to him..always. Your reading definitely resonated with me. And I love the Q of C she is sooo me. 🙂

You have brought hope into my heart Astra- and for that I will forever be grateful!!!

thank you,thank you, thank you!

Hugs and Love and Light,

Your faithful friend forever,

Cancergirl79

• My dear beautiful wonderful Astra,

i opened up my mailbox today and there it was. His letter. I am so happy to hear from him finally. I've missed him so. So- surprises do happen lol. He says maybe he will come home by the spring- and i do hope so. We are friends and no matter what happens i will still be a friend to him..always. Your reading definitely resonated with me. And I love the Q of C she is sooo me. 🙂

You have brought hope into my heart Astra- and for that I will forever be grateful!!!

thank you,thank you, thank you!

Hugs and Love and Light,

Your faithful friend forever,

Cancergirl79

• Hi Cancergirl79

That is wonderful that you received his letter! How cool is that! I love letters they are the most personal and wonderful energies, and convey so much more than an email.

I have sent letters and kissed the letter before dropping it in the mailbox, and that is transmitted to them, you know? So I know you are in seventh heaven. or number six at least.

Four of Cups, I think this shows how you have waited, and have wondered, and have felt very down about him, being out of touch you know?

The Star - you never gave up hope though! No matter what the situation looked like you know his heart was in the right place so you remained patient and steady... and that has paid off for you!

Six of Cups and the Seven of Swords. Now something is developing that seems to be nice mix of old and new, memories and the present tenderness. The seven of swords is a card of strategy and plans so I see this as a sign that there are "plans" in the works - could be really nice!

Two of Swords - an agreement it sounds like is developing, like the two of you strike some sort of accord or understanding that draws the two of you together in a solid way.

King of Swords, Queen of Cups, and the King of Cups. I drew these three in a row. This is what is happening. As the result of your love and patient waiting you have had a very positive influence on this King of Swords and have helped him transform into a King of Cups - the perfect match for you!

Knight of Cups and the Nine of Cups. Oh wow - this is so sweet! He is chasing you for sure, The heart of this stoic and steely-thought King has been resurrected as a man of deep heart and now he is like a child, chasing you all over creation. Wishing, wishing, wishing, wishing, wishing, wishing, wishing, wishing, wishing that he could be with you.

So lovely I feel so many wonderful energies with you and him Cancergirl79, keep going as you are I know angels are all around putting something together very, very sweet.

Seven of Cups - dreams of love finding a new home. And the Ace of Swords, Heaven's kiss.

love and light,

astra

• OMG!! I didnt realize you replied! I wish there was some sort of alert to let me know, LOL! What an amazing reading! Today, i received 2 more letters from him. I sent him some books in early December to keep him busy, and he finally got them! His response was, " Thank you so much my love, I am forever in your debt". Im am so glad to be able have done something so small for him, and it affect him in such a big way. Do you think h thinks of me often? Or looks at my pictures? I wonder if he wonders if there is a future for us, as more than friends? he wrote in another letter to be ready for him to pounce me hehehe ahh I get so giddy talking about him. Thank you for all of your help dear Astra- and may the angels look down on you and bless you for all of your days 🙂

Your faithful friend,

Cancergirl79

• gentle bump 😉