How to Interpet Western vs Eastern "Vedic" Astrology

• I've been reading alot of Vedic Astrology as of late. It's through Carol Allen. She's pretty good but it's confusing as to how to find & use the planets & degrees to figure out events when they are different by 23*. Does anybody understand how to intergrate these two & feel like it's correst?

• I LOVE MY VEDIC/ SIDEREAL PLANETS! Pisces Moon fits me so much better than Aries Moon, as well as many of my other planets. I see the Sidereal/ Vedic self as more my secret self.

I use them both. I find that internally I SOOO feel like my Vedic/sidereal self but most people perceive me as my Tropical self. Someone told me once that tropical (Western) is more perceived reality and sidereal (Vedic) is reality. Don't know about that, but I never forgot what she said, so maybe there's something to it.

OH, VERY COOL INFO HERE, when comparing two peoples' charts for a relationship if you compare one person's sideral/Vedic with the others Western/Tropical (regular chart) you find ALL KINDS OF COOL THINGS! Like same degrees and stuff like that.

• It's nice to see someone else is interested in Western Sidereal as well.

. I realize that I'm posting kind of late,but maybe we can pick this discussion up. 🙂

I feel like a combination of Libra and Scorpio personality traits and In Western Sidereal Astrology

My Sun is in Libra, My moon is in Leo and My Rising sign is still in Gemini

I still have a lot of scorpio in there too though...Mercury in Scorpio, Mars in Scorpio, Neptune in Scorpio...then Venus in Sagittarius, Saturn in Cancer, Pluto in Virgo, Uranus in Libra

in Tropical my sun is in Scorpio, my moon is in Virgo, and my Rising sign is 29' Gemini

Mercury in Scorpio,Mars in Scorpio, Neptune in Sagittarius, Saturn in Leo, Pluto in Libra, Uranus in Scorpio, Venus in Capricorn...

I think thats it...my brain isn't working on all cylinders today...lol!

• Also, I don't follow vedic, it's not my style. 🙂