Astra Angel...when you have a moment.

• Hi Friend...how are you? I am starting a new thread with new questions when you have time. Please let me know how you are doing. Been wondering how everything was going. Let me know if you would like another reading.

When you have time can you answer the following questions??? Thanks again.

Best,

Ophelia

Have two topics that I am concerned with...still regarding my Cancer friend.

1. We will see each other next weeks...thoughts on how it will go?

2. Where do things stand at the moment? What about the future? Still see things moving in a positive direction?

3. Do you think he is ready for a committed relationship with me? Do you think he will be sexual with other women between visits with me?

4. Do you see us (right now) heading toward marriage and kids? 🙂

5. He hasn't been overly attentive the last three weeks (again visiting with family) is this why and if so, will he become more so now that communication is opening up (he has a phone)...what type of person is he normally in relationships?

My career...

1. Will I finish the bulk of my writing for my dissertation before Feb?

2. Will I successfully finish my degree?

3. Why can't I focus on writing...done nothing the last two months.

4. How can I change this...unblock it?

5. Will I still be teaching in the next five years?

6. Will I defend successfully and have my degree by next Fall?

• Hi Ophelia!

I am fine, thanks for asking. I hope all is nice for you too... I am happy to run through these in order.

Regarding my Cancer friend.

The Lovers - Well, that is as nice a Yes as I could have come up! So, yes, very positive outlook and should go very nicely as long as nothing changes too much.

2. Where do things stand at the moment?

Ace of Cups - and another beautiful card of new lovely beginnings. Things are very sensitive and tender and should grow from here.

What about the future? Still see things moving in a positive direction?

Seven of Cups! Wow! Very nice, and looks like some options will open up between the two of you, choices and shared interests will be opened our emotionally looks like a lot of room for growth. Very positive sign building on that Ace.

3. Do you think he is ready for a committed relationship with me?

Queen of Wands. Well, as long as you are this Queen I see him willing to be at your side.

Do you think he will be sexual with other women between visits with me?

Two of Swords - Doesn't look like it. This card sees him remaining closed off to himself when you aren't around.

4. Do you see us (right now) heading toward marriage and kids? 🙂

Wheel of Fortune. Look like the wheels on a baby stroller to me.

And the Fool.

Well you have to be a fool to have kids, so yeah, kids, Gerber baby food, getting up at 11AM, then 2, then 4, for feedings, and eventually watching Sesame Street and learning all the character's names. Here is a link to get a head start:

http:// www. sesamestreet . org/

5. He hasn't been overly attentive the last three weeks (again visiting with family) is this why and if so, will he become more so now that communication is opening up (he has a phone)...what type of person is he normally in relationships?

Justice - I see him preoccupied with other responsibilities with that family thing, so he sounds like a rather responsible person.

and Strength - this is his normal relationship mode - composed and under control, restrained in all the ways that matter, He sounds like a very well balanced individual and takes relationships and family life seriously. So far so good... based on what the Tarot seems to show!

And...

My career...

1. Will I finish the bulk of my writing for my dissertation before Feb?

Hanged man - looks like it could go past Feb. I had some issues getting the deck back together after shuffle so it sounds like you could be running into some hold ups there for some reason.

2. Will I successfully finish my degree?

Two of Swords - Hmm.. how far are you along on your degree? This card has you withdrawing for some reason.. . let me see...

And The Lovers again... you know... I am almost wondering that the relationship could impact the schooling in some way?

Reshuffle all cards... and the Hanged Man again! So something really is impacting your ability to get that degree. For whatever reason! To see these same cards show again after a thorough reshuffle is a strong message I will let you sort that one out.

3. Why can't I focus on writing...done nothing the last two months.

Four of Pentacles. Material concerns are tantamount. Home, security issues. You are looking at foundations in other areas, and that could be distracting you for some reason?

ANd the Ten of Wands - your hands are full with something! Weighed down... your mind is having a hard time setting aside the material concerns long enough to relax and focus on your writing.

4. How can I change this...unblock it?

Five of Cups. Something has to change emotionally. Like 'passion' needs to come back!

ANd the Devil - you are contending with some limits, boundaries or imagined rigid guidelines in your work that has stifled you. Let go, go wild, let your hair down is what I am hearing. Try writing while you are totally naked once in a while that might help clear the air. ANd the Ace of Wands. Also, (how can I put this politely) when you find some relief "in other areas" this will help you relax more. I sense you are a little frustrated, you know. And that can really play havoc with your creativity. Creativity and S3X go hand in hand. WHen those needs aren't being met it is hard to focus on other areas. I am praying that your relationship can help there. In Jesus name amen.

5. Will I still be teaching in the next five years?

Queen of Swords - This looks like a YES to me.

6. Will I defend successfully and have my degree by next Fall?

Ace of Swords - YES.

Hey Opehlia, I ran through that pretty quick! Let me know should you have follow up questions, I am happy to dig in more. I am keeping you in my prayers that your concerns all meet a nice resolve and you find every dimension of life going so nicely. You deserve that. 🙂

Blessings and love

astra

• 3. Do you think he is ready for a committed relationship with me?

Queen of Wands. Well, as long as you are this Queen I see him willing to be at your side.

OK...can you get clarity on this question? Am I this Queen, is there someone else ...is he ready for a committed relationship with me?

Wondering...will my ex let me move, within the next five years, out of state with the kids? Do you see a move? Do you think I will still be in a relationship with me friend by then?

The Lovers - Well, that is as nice a Yes as I could have come up! So, yes, very positive outlook and should go very nicely.... "as long as nothing changes too much".

Also...do you think things will change? What did you mean by that?

Thanks again!

• PS- I have trust issues...can you ask why and how I can stop my mind from assuming the worst? Also, he is traveling and this scares me because it is to his old place, I called, left a voice message, no return call. Why is he so bad with communication? Do I need too much attention/ contact for him and his style? Or is he able to give me this but just busy with traveling, etc? Will he be more attentive once life settles down for him? He is with friends right now that he hasn't seen in a year and only has two days to visit, do I have anything to worry about in regards to other women?

Maybe a bit of a repeat...but maybe I need more clarity or reassurance...good or bad just needing something right now. 🙂

Thanks.

• Hi Why is he so bad with communication? Do I need too much attention/ contact for him and his style? Or is he able to give me this but just busy with traveling, etc? Will he be more attentive once life settles down for him? He is with friends right now that he hasn't seen in a year and only has two days to visit, do I have anything to worry about in regards to other women?

Okay thanks for waiting, let's look at your questions...

1. are you this queen (yes)

and is he ready for a committed relationship? Four of Wands - YES

1. will my ex let me move, within the next five years, out of state with the kids?

Eight of Pentacles - YES, this sees you busy with your children like you are working on a new life together.

1. Do you see a move? Ten of Cups - Absolutely, YES.

2. Do you think I will still be in a relationship with my friend by then?

Three of Cups - YES YES YES

And I want to point out something here to everyone who happens to read this post. Ophelia, check this out... your question as you had it phrased was "will still be in a relationship with me friend..." Do you see that? You said "me friend" and not "my friend" - I copied your question as is and got the Two of Swords which did not look good... and that sounded odd to me based on everything else we have been seeing... so I drew another card... the THREE of swords! Oh no! This does not sound good at all, and now I am really puzzled! The two and then the three... it sounded fishy...

So I got to looking at the way your question was written and I saw where you had written "me" instead of "my"... so i replaced the cards reshuffled, and asked the question again (as it was typed) as "MY" friend... then, I got the Three of Cups which is the CELEBRATION love card and that is about as strong a YES as you can get in love!

So the lesson here is I really need to make sure our questions are very accurately typed as the angels are READING exactly what we are typing and they really want us to pay attention to exactly what we are saying and communicating - no room for sloppiness.

The angels "knew" what we were actually asking however they wanted to make a point of this to correct my work! Yay angels! Heaven is so cool they really watch and guide us, I am so in awe of the angels and how wonderfully they guide me. Thank you heaven.

Okay, on to your next questions...

5. Why does she (Ophelia74) have trust issues? Knight of Cups - Broken love relationships from your past.

6. How can she stop her mind from assuming the worst?

The Hierophant - Maintain a high love principle attitude, in other words, stay focused on higher truth - that ultimately we are all connected and loved and there is no reason to believe or envision anything "bad" or "wrong" ever to occur. All is working out perfectly at all times for the highest best love for all of us.

7. Why is her friend so bad with communication?

Six of Swords - he is always moving about, traveling it looks like. He finds it difficult to find that quiet moment to go through his communication requests. I am also getting that he prefers to be in person when possible and is not the best at the long distance thing.

8. Do Ophelia74 need too much attention/ contact for him and his style?

Two of Wands - not, it is simply that no matter what, he is challenged to get back to you at times, nothing wrong with you or your needs. You are asked to be patient and Heaven will prompt him to reply at the right moment.

9. Or is he able to give me this but just busy with traveling, etc? The Empress - He sees you very clearly all the time, He is always communicating with you in his mind and heart. You are asked to communicate with him in the same way more, in spirit and faith, that he can "hear you" somehow.

10. Will he be more attentive once life settles down for him?

Three of Cups - YES YES YES! 🙂

11. He is with friends right now that he hasn't seen in a year and only has two days to visit, do I have anything to worry about in regards to other women?

Eight of Pentacles - absolutely not, you are asked to put your mind at ease, he will be so busy that he won't even have time to let his eyes wander. Well, he's a guy... they might wander slightly.. a little.. a tiny bit by accident once in a great while however NOTHING will come of it! 🙂

This is all looking so nice for you and him, you can smile and be thankful that all is working out beautifully.

Love and peace,

Astra

• Astra- URGENT...

I am with my friend and we had a discussion/ argument last night. Talking about something that happened, that he didn't entirely know between my ex and I while separated. He seemed angry buts says he wasn't.

Was he angry about this news? Will he get over it?

We then started talking about 'what we are doing'...he says he told me the truth all along. He doesn't know and that since he doesn't know where he is going and that we will probbaly never be in the same place. That we can't be in a relationship. Sometimes he says little things that make it seem different. Like introducing me to his family this week.He says this visit seemed like it would be fun. That is why it is happening. When probing into if we will do this again, visit, if we are pursuing something...he got frustrated. He told me there is no committment here, it is not possible. I said I am not looking for a committment just a possibility. A plan of sorts. I then asked "So, should I wait, because I am willing to try"...he is very frustrated at this point and said NO. Just no.

I don't know if this is because he was mad at the earlier information and frustrated because this was coming up again. He had told me he loved me yesterday and then when I said....look I love you...I really do...he said "I have grown fond of you as well." He was being guarded.

Some questions...if you can please answer today I would so appreciate it. If you have other questions to add that would be fine.

1. Was he mad about the information regarding me and my ex, a few weeks before I left overseas.

2. Is he willing to continue pursuing a relationship with me?

3. Will we see each other again in November...December?

4. Does he see me as a potential life partner...did it mean something to him that he introduced me to his family?

5. Does he really love me?

6. Will he comtinue communicating with me on a regular basis?

7. Will he want to see me on his breaks from work?

8. Was he just mad....has anything changed?

9. How can I turn this around? Or do I have to? What does he want from me?

10. Am I special to him? Shoudl I continue with this or just let it go?

11. Does he think I am too emotional and needy for this sorta thing? Or does he understand?

12. Have I always just been expecting too much?

13. Do you still see us together in the future? Me moving or him getting a job near me?

Any other words of insight or wisdom off the cuff.....I am distraught and only have one day left with him. Anything I can do to let him see that I can do this? Anything he needs from me that I am not doing? How can I make today a good last day?

😞

• Hey Ophelia,

Woah, this came out of the blue. Don't worry, these little bumps happen, no biggie, take it in stride. I can sense that he is wrestling with some issue in himself, the best thing to do there is relax, and don't corner him... just be sweet and nice and when he seems confused or a little frustrated, then soften and let matters rest for a bit. He will come around in his own way, in his own time. All of this is in Heaven's hands...

1. Was he mad about the information regarding me and my ex, a few weeks before I left overseas.

Ace of Cups, no way. He has only loving thoughts for you.

2. Is he willing to continue pursuing a relationship with me? At this moment, probably not.

Eight of Pentacles and the Five of Wands. He is retreating and there are some material concerns weighing on him from some direction. Relax.

3. Will we see each other again in November...December?

The Magician - Yes. By Christmas. I see you trimming a tree together.

4. Does he see me as a potential life partner...did it mean something to him that he introduced me to his family? Temperance. He is really considering it. Weighing, flowing the waters of love back and forth between the two cups. Angelic involvement too. He would love to, however he needs to see you in a supportive way, and when he is feeling frustrated or confused then that is your cue to show him you can be kind and sweet even though you are not receiving your "answers." ANy time a conversation starts to head into "argument land" then YOU take the lead and change the course of the conversation...

like this..

You: Well, do you think we have a future?

Him: I don't know, and I don't want to talk about it!

You: Well, I think we should!

Him: No!

You: (taking a new lead of the direction of the conversation...) say... that reminds me... did you hear about that 16 foot python they found in Florida that had eaten a deer?

Him: What? I thought we were talking about you and me...

You: Oh, we can talk about that later... so you didn't hear about the python?

Him: Uh... no. How big was it?

You: 16 feet! Biggest snake in the world!

Him: Wait a minute... I'll bet there are bigger snakes...

You: Well, maybe so, do you think another snake has eaten a deer?

Him: Hey, that reminds me... I'm kinda hungry... you have anything here?

You: Sure do... I made some little carrot cake muffins with little hearts on them. Wanna try one?

Him: I would love to....

You: I thought you'd like them...

Him: You are so sweet... have I ever told you how "delicious" you are to me?

You: No... you can now though...

You see? How easy it is to keep everything nice and sweet. Hey, there are times when the mood is right... and the candles are lit... an the fire is burning softly... to talk about matters that are delicate and tender. Love has to be at the right time. (I must admit I have made plenty of mistake in this area, I grew up knowing practically nothing about love between a man and a woman, so I have stumbled and fumbled my way through life trying to understand... timing... softness... patience... I am still learning... I have said too much too soon and it ended up creating hurt feelings and problems... I am trying to learn. Sometimes it takes an angel willing to spend time with you, to show how love should be...)

Okay Ophelia, questions 5-13 - you need to relax and leave all of this in the hands of Heaven right now. I don't feel it is appropriate to poke around too much here, heaven is telling to counsel you to pray and spend some time by yourself and turn the whole matter over to God. Here is a scripture for you:

Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your mercy. -Psalm 31:17

Rest Ophelia. Go lay down on your bed and gaze up in the air about you and feel your angels around, heaven comforting you sweetly. Your true relationship is with the Lord above anyway, our Creator, He who knows our heart better than we do... you are in good hands is all I can tell you.

I would say from now on, whenever you think of him, that is your cure to wish him nice energies and blessings. Pray that his life be so happy and beautiful, no matter what happens between you and him. That is the Jesus kind of love... when all you care about is the very best for someone even though you aren't with them.

Then, you grab that little coat you love so much, and your Bible (or a nice book of poetry, or Huckleberry Finn!) , and you go for a walk by yourself... and you see the golden leaves falling, and you fell Heaven all around you... and you cry and cry and cry... and in that place you are finding a love that passeth understanding, it is heavenly, it is angelic and bright ... and be careful because you might find yourself floating up into the clouds... and that is where we all want to be anyway...

Then, right before Christmas maybe, you receive word from someone you care about dearly and you are invited.. to come up and help trim a beautiful tree... then your angels will help you find a perfect ornament to take with you...

I hope that helps you today Ophelia, I wish I could be whereever you are, I would give you the biggest hug you have ever had in your life and look in your eyes and tell you that your Father in Heaven loves you with all of his heart.... and that everything will work out... 😉

(Oh and your last question: Anything I can do to let him see that I can do this? Anything he needs from me that I am not doing? How can I make today a good last day?

I would let him reach out to you. Are you meeting up? Bake something - carrot cake muffins. And ask him "you heard about the python in Florida?" 🙂

Love and light,

astra

• Astra...thank-you. I don't think I was clear in my message. I was visiting and that night was a rough one. It was better the next few days. I am home now, I left with a good feeling about everything and he did tell me he loved me at the airport. Can you do me yet another favor and answer the few questions below and do another brief relationship spread about the current status and future of the relationship.

1. Does he see us in a relationship?

2. Does he want to see me again?

3. Will we continue seeing each other long distance? Will he visit me or will I have to go out there again?

4. Will he go overseas?

5. Do you see other people around us or will we both focus most of our energies on each other?

If you can do a brief spread on the present and future...I think it will help situate me.

Thank-you again for your time and energies.

• Okay Ophelia

I will answer in order and let's see what Heaven and our angels have to say. I thought the snake story was good though, I guess you can save that for a rainy day.

1. Does he see us in a relationship?

Two of Wands - this is a happy card of choices, I am getting very nice energies with this card. He has his hand extended to you here - so YES this looks very positive.

2. Does he want to see me again? Eight of Swords... he is closed off right now. And the Eight of Pentacles. So the "8" energy is the message here more than the suits. Eights are organizing, so the feeling i have is that he is occupied with organizing something in his life. And the World - so this looks very good. You are the central figure n all three cards so this seems like he wants to see you however his mind is preoccupied with something else right now.

3. Will we continue seeing each other long distance?

Five of Wands and the Page of Cups - it seems that long distance presents some challenges, however his heart is always with you (Page of Cups). And the Eight of Pentacles again. So the sense I have is that something where he lives is keeping him preoccupied and that is making it hard to keep a long distance thing going.

Six of Pentacles - there is sharing going on though... you continue sharing, it is bot a lot however it seems to be what you need.

Will he visit me or will I have to go out there again?

Three of Swords and the Ace of Wands - he comes to see you. Something is established between you two on subsequent visits. A new understanding. You choose to do something together.

4. Will he go overseas?

The Hierophant - The Hierophant doesn't look like a world traveller to me. More of a local person, hanging out at Krispy Kreme for doughnuts and coffee. So this doesn't look like anything overseas. This is the only Major Arcana card so far though, so it tells me that something significant changes in his work that may remove the need for world travel.

5. Do you see other people around us or will we both focus most of our energies on each other?

Ten of Wands - There is no one else in this card. And whoever this is seems rather focused on keeping that bundle of wands on their back. This seems to say that you both begin to work hard to develop what is going on between you. By a year and two months (14 months) from now, you will have established something permanent that is very wonderful for the two of you.

I hope that help Ophelia. Let me know about any followup questions.

You have a wonderful rest of your week.

love and light, astra

• Thank-you...the snake story was on my mind, in the event another serious discussion happened. But, it didn't after that rough night, which the snake story came through from you after that night as well.

He is distracted...he is jobless right now, why he is in the states, waiting to see what he can find next. He is hoping overseas because that is where the big money is. Rough conditions though and I think he is tired. Plus, our situation feels impossible to him, I am tied to the mid-west, he is on the east coast, I have a job and family here. I see the possibilities though, he is much more of a stickler realist. Or so he presents it that way.

(question) Do you think he sees possibilities but won't see that because he doesn't want to get me hopes up?

Anyway, I would be willing to move once done with my degree. I've told him that. But, my ex might keep me tied to this state due to the kids. He (my friend) thinks of all the obstacles, which there are many, while I see the possibilities. I am willing to be patient but get caught up in my emotions and feelings for him. I think my need for reassurance frustrates him, as he feels it impossible to reassure me of anything since he knows nothing about where his life is headed. I do need to be more patient.

(question) Do you think I pushed him away at all during this last visit? Did my one talk make him change his mind at all? Like, do I seem too fragile to handle all this?

So, if you have any insight or intuitive responses to any of this...let me know. It is so hard to love someone in this kind of situation but at the same time...I am trying to just be grateful for love.

Thanks again.

• (question) Some of your new insights make me think that maybe this visit made him think more about all this...in a not so good way. Is that what you see? Did this visit make him "like me less" or maybe feel stressed about this all.

OR- (question) Did the visit make him love me more and that is scary for him and where he is at in his life?

ALSO- you wrote: ... you continue sharing, it is bot a lot however it seems to be what you need.

Do you mean it is "NOT" a lot however...

so you don't see us communicating a lot? Like is it regular communication, a few times a week or less?

That's all...for now...because you are right I need to focus on me and let it be where it is.

• I do have a feeling from the cards and all that he is needing some space... I would relax and not be too concerned. You had some nice time, it will return when it needs to.

"Did the visit make him love me more and that is scary for him and where he is at in his life?"

The FOUR of WANDS flew out of the deck so this is a strong YES that whatever is happening in his heart toward you is intense and strong. THis is his time to reflect and think about you... this is when spiritual connections are established. I do have this sense that his time away has him busy and focused on this work and he seems to like keeping it clear cut that way. Good things though with this Four wands this is a wonderful card to see appear as regards A relationship.

Yes... it is NOT a lot however it is what you need right now. Relax is what I hear. Let the Lord work it out for you two.

Communicating... hmm...

Three of Swords again... no, this doesn't sound like a lot of email and phone calls and such. I am hearing physical times together mostly, maybe some handwritten letters would be nice. He is in an odd place where he needs privacy however he loves knowing you are "out there".

and from your prior post...

Do you think he sees possibilities but won't see that because he doesn't want to get me (your) hopes up?

The Tower - I think he has fears. Like so many I am running across (and it seems to be the guys, what is up with that?) he is has fears of getting entangled in something that will end up hurting him. I think males in general are much less emotionally developed that females, so every step is like walking on eggshells. Females are used to being hurt and so they aren't as defensive. Guys are CONSTANTLY on the defense. So he is in "protect me" mode. Which means he is careful about encouraging something more permanent with you. Its a losing battle for him though, and he can't win. He will sooner or later have to make the choice to follow his heart or his head, and your part is to stay sweet and pretty all the time and give him no fuel for his mind (like, "I knew I shouldn't trust!") Yo stay nice and supportive, let him set the frequency and manner of contact.

(question) Do you think I pushed him away at all during this last visit? Did my one talk make him change his mind at all? Like, do I seem too fragile to handle all this?

Knight of Cups - Absolutely not, this recent visit was wonderful for him and he has left with a nice feeling in his heart about you... now he has to weight out his feelings in light of the rest of his life. His work must be weighing on him big time. So you have given him something beautiful to embrace while he tries to understand where his life is heading.

You two are in a good place... relax, be patient, things are going to work out for you, deliciously...

go to Barnes and Noble and find a good book... either a romance novel or a book on Quantum physics. or both. They both cover about the same thing.

Love is physics class. Every action receives and equal and opposite reaction. Until the two become tired of reacting... and decide to enjoy being in love...

love,

astra

P.S. I am not employed by Barnes & Noble in any way. 🙂

• Astra...you have been a great counsel for me, calming, and I am in a panic (still). If I am asking too much and too often please let me know.

I have spoken with friends who have made me stressed about my friend. One is fairly intuitive and psychic herself, right on with many things. She feels my friend has been coming around or staying (as in overseas with me for two months) because it is convenient. Another friend feels that my emotions on this last visit pushed him away. And since he does not contact me a lot, only every few days, and doesn't do some (more intimate) things sexually (like kissing- he doesn't kiss a lot- or oral- this is probably TMI) that he "just isn't into me" and that I should leave him alone. I am NOT experienced in the dating world.

He is a bachelor, nearly 40, no kids, only three long term relationships all ended with his heart broken, and I am sure due to his personality as well as hers. He has been with MANY woman, and as my friend (before we became romantically involved) admitted to being with over 100 women, including prostitutes while overseas. He said a few months back that he has only told three women he loved them, then told me that at the airport (overseas and just now this week) that he loved me.

I have overlooked all this. But, I have also overlooked the times he has told me that it couldn't be more than it is because of the distance. That we can't be in a relationship...not now, probably not ever, it is all impossible because of the distance and situation. I have a job, kids, house, etc., in the midwest, his family is on the coast...he doesn't have a job right now, will probably apply mainly overseas again, and he can't tell me anything serious because he doesn't know where his life is going at all.

He is loving to me, pays for everything, gentle, kind...also tempermental at times, somewhat critical...but we all have faults, areas for improvement. But, when I am with him he is totally focused on me. I said some things this visit out of anger because I found emails (which I didn't tell him) that told me he had lied about seeing someone before he came to visit me when we were overseas, also little things like "do you call everyone sweetie"..."no, just you"...but he addressed this woman as sweetie. I was crushed. I was also mad for two days after that...this was in the beginning of our ten day visit last week. I shouldn't have gone looking for what I didn't want to see...but I don't like when people lie and it was up (he didn't log out when I went to log in), I was tempted and....well....I figured it happened before we meet each other again in person- I ended up dismissing it.

Well, I said a few things as a result, like, "well, I can't really be in a relationship with you anyway"...he said "you can think about it that way if you want to"...or I told him that I slept with me ex while separated a few weeks before seeing him and I had told him we'd been together but never when. When he found out it was that close to seeing him...he was mad. Called me a liar and a hypocrite...while knowing (both of us) that he had been seeing someone while telling me he wasn't. That was a the one "bad" night where I asked what we were doing and he told me this was all it could be because of where we both were and that he didn't want to see me again after that..."when will it stop". But, he has since said otherwise at the airport "don't cry, we'll see each other again soon". And "no this isn't a final good-bye, it is goodbye till next time".

My probably is...what to believe. He has generally been a man of his word...cautious to say too much, cautious when he says anything, consistent. I feel he didn't tell me about the woman because we were only talking by email, unsure if we would ever see each other. Probably also because it really wasn't my business. So, it isn't an issue of him seeing someone just that I had casually asked when we were together and he said no.

You're readings are beautiful and consistent to what I feel in general, and to another reader I consulted some time ago. I feel that with him...an easy flow, able to be myself, but everything is so complicated. I am impatient. I am fearful and insecure. He is NOT committed to me and thinking about him being with other people hurts me. Plus, I am having my own issues and need to focus on those. I don't understand why this situation puts me in such a crazy place. Like if I call him and he doesn't call back right away...I spiral.

Are there more questions you can ask from all this I've told you, from spirit, that my help clarify things for me. Good or bad. I will leave the questions to you, as it may be more insightful, from a clearer, different perspective than my jumbled mind.

Good or bad...really.

I do have a few here, please add others as you see fit:

Should I just say good-bye? Is this too hard on me? If not, how can I make it easier?

Is this worth the wait and patience?

Is he wanting this to end? Does he want me to stop contacting him?

Will I see him again before January?

Will he be with other women while away from me?

Does he have true intentions with me?

Has he only seen me because it is convenient?

Does his lack of more intimate sexual contact mean he isn't into me? Does he have intimacy issues?

Does it mean something important to him to say I love you and introduce me to his family?

Did my emotions on this last visit push him away at all?

Thanks for any time and energy given to this again...I hope to find some peace very soon. ❤

• Astra...if you have any time to respond to the above I would be grateful...positive or negative...anything. I have been upset most of the weekend. I called Fri and Sat...heard nothing back...is he weening me from him? Any insight to the questions/ comments above?

I know you have a life outside of this...I guess I just need some further counsel on it all.

• Hey Ophelia...

My sister... take a DEEEEP breath... and hold it... and let it out REEALLLL slowwww... do this three times... Ophelia, Ophelia my darling... you are careful and troubled about many things, and one thing is needful. Look up. Look up to the sky. So you see those pretty white clouds? That is heaven, that is love flowing over and around you... holding you closer than anything you can ever imagine with this man, or any man.

I had to say that... I sense your heart very agitated and you are wrestling with your angel. Relax... just relax... and pray this... "Thy Kingdom come... Thy will be done..." You see? We can't make life turn out the way we want it too, with a person, a bf, gf, any friend... apart from divine highest purpose. And you know what is the divine highest purpose in this situation? For you to be at peace right where you are at... calm and centered and happy no matter what happens.

I see only nice things with you and him, really. This man has been running for a long time, jumping in and out of relationships... he would LOVE to settle with you, however it will have to be slow and easy and very gentle for him. I would not expect any response from him, ever! Then, when he does happen to call you, or email you out of the blue, you rejoice! How nice! A blessing from heaven!

You are in this place to learn to be at peace. That is the "one thing you must do". Peace, be still... and know that the Lord is Lord over your life, over all of our lives. Matters will develop in their own sweet way in the divine time. Until then, all of the flailing about, tears and hurtful thoughts and pain... none of that is going to help at all. That only causes your angel to apply more pressure...until you finally wear out.

You are close to being worn out over this. Good. You need to fall on the floor, helpless and tired and weak.. that is when you finally rest and see how much Heaven loves you, and has a wonderful life path that you WILL experience and it will be more beautiful than anything you can see right now!

Here are your questions however that was what you mostly need right now. Peace and calm. Keep taking those deep breaths!

Should I just say good-bye? Is this too hard on me? If not, how can I make it easier? Is this worth the wait and patience?

King of Pentacles - No. Just table it. Let it rest. Is it too hard on you? No, you are not being given anything more than you can handle. Is it worth the wait? ACE of Pentacles - YES!!!!!!!!! Just relax... I believe things will work out, just take it easy and realize that there is not a thing you can do to change or speed up anything.

Keep a journal... paint.. release your frustrations in creative ways! Do a self portrait of you freaking out when you found out about him calling his latest "girl" sweetie! ha ha..do you see? Lighten up and try to get an outside perspective of your life, from your guardian angels point of view.

Is he wanting this to end? Does he want me to stop contacting him? Eight of Swords - No, he does not want it to end, however his hands are tied. The angels are restraining him until you have matured some more... when that happens and you are calm and relaxed with "whatever" then you will find a new door opening... it is coming, just be patient.

Will I see him again before January? Oh God Ophelia, I wish I didn't have to answer these kinds of questions. Should I say YES, the angels will probably use that to apply more pressure in your life. I can only say RELAX and wait and let matters evolve in their own time. That is what I am hearing.

Will he be with other women while away from me? I can't answer that. Oh, and you can't be looking into his life to check on him... that is not exactly building trust.

Does he have true intentions with me? yes. He is sincere, he is not using you or anything. He has told you he loves you. Trust him.

Has he only seen me because it is convenient? Page of Pentacles - he likes you a lot Ophelia. He said he loves you. Rejoice!

Does his lack of more intimate sexual contact mean he isn't into me? Does he have intimacy issues? TEN OF CUPS!!! Ophelia... Ophelia... He LOVES you he wants to develop something meaningful with you. He has already admitted to having every woman on the whole continent practically... s e x probably means nothing to him by this point. He has s e x with you too soon and you become one more notch on his sword. He wants something SPECIAL with you that is why he is holding back there. SEE the beautiful love trying to develop here. That is your mission.

Does it mean something important to him to say I love you and introduce me to his family? Knight of Cups.. yes, certainly. How sweet!

Did my emotions on this last visit push him away at all? Wheel of Fortune. It was no surprise to him. He sees you turning and turning emotionally, hey he understands. It didn't push him away, it was actually helping him to understand you better. Every contact with him has helped him understand you better.

Oh Ophelia. You remind me of me. Take it easy... another reading from my or others is really not going to help until you find your peace, and calm center. I wish I could snap my fingers and bring you two together tonight! I am not God. I can't do that. You are on a learning path, and so is he. It will work out with him, or something even better will come out of this! You can't go wrong! THere is no way to go wrong in life, your path is perfect and lovely with a heavenly tomorrow that will have you crying... tears of a happiness that are divine.

I hope that helps. I have prayed for you.

Grace and peace from our Father in Heaven ...who is really the one who is madly in love with you.

astra

• Astra...something new has happened that concerns both of us (together). I can't get into it.

But, please ask if we can handle this. Will we weather this storm...because I call him to discuss this and no answer. He won't call me back. Why? I am hurt, frustrated, and angry. I am the only one calling him and this new thing, been informed about it TODAY, is VERY serious.

Please ask one more time for me...is he done with this situation with me? Is he avoiding me? Does he want to stop communicating with me? Is he pulling away? If so, what can I do and will he come back or is he just done.

I will respond to your lengthy and generous reading soon...I do think me Angel is pressing hard and I am nearly crumbled.

• ...called fours time and one text...I am done will not call again. AGAIN...this is important news. He knows this and is avoiding me. WHY?

• Ophelia

I see the eight of cups and three of wands.

Eight cups traditionally indicates someone moving away from an emotional situation and the three is wands is affirming something new as in, "perhaps I choose not to respond to her at this time."

Asking, is he "done" with this situation with me?

Justice

Matters are simply being weighed out and are in a quiet place. I don't know what to tell you about this "very serious" matter. Not a whole lot you can do as he is not responding. Nor is there anything I can do to "make anything change". The Universe is pretty good at taking care of us, even when matters seem "very serious".

When you ask, is he done with you, do you WANT him to be done with you?

You might try asking instead, "does he care for me, and is simply in a place where he is unable to respond for spiritual or emotional reasons?" That would be a much more positive way to frame out the matter. I believe the answer to that is Yes. I guess being "done" with someone is up to each person to define. I prefer to see that deep down we all care for each other no matter how life is "working out" and whether or not they are calling, texting, emailing, etc.

Should this "very serious" matter be of a life threatening nature, you can call the police or 911. Short of that, I would meditate on this calming energy scripture:

"Cast all your worries upon him because he cares for you." -1 peter 5:7

I am praying for you to be at peace.

blessings and love

astra

• Thank-you for all your time and energy with me. Like I said, you've been good counsel here for me. I have had enough with my emotions and have chosen to begin to center again and focus on myself as you've suggested, and others. The spiraling has stopped and I've gotten some sage and a good therapist. 🙂 I spoke with a friend for a few hours last night and decided to finally let it be...wholly and completely.

The 'issue' between us is very serious but not necessary for a 911 call :)...but it is something we each have to deal with now. Something that led to the spiraling and all the recent emotional instability. I've accepted it now and have chosen to take care of myself, as it is necessary to responsibly deal with this issue. I need myself to be strong and realize that I can't do anything about it or how he responds and when. He never did call but some bits of news scare people away. Or, as you mentioned, he is processing in his own time and I need to be sensitive to that. I don't think I have been very sensitive to where he is at. I also think you are right, in that, he is not responding due to his own stuff...weighing.

But thank-you so much. I will re-read all the recent readings, as I think they still apply even with this recent bump. I think we just need a break to focus inward and hopefully we'll be in contact soon. I know we still care and love each other. You do have a gift with the tarot and words and counsel.

Much love and peace to you...hope you are finding time for your art. ~O

• You are on the right track Ophelia, bless you... take some time off or something, go see a movie BY YOURSELF (those are called artist dates, and I think you should do the same)

I went and saw REAL STEEL yesterday and cried my eyes out, that movie will minister to you, go check it out. Robots fighting... it will touch you.

love