My Journey..are you here?

• Shee I have missed you so much and would love to hear how you are doing my Sister. Are you still on the Forum these days?

• spirit seeker,

you have been missed akoat too, my journey is facing some problems firsta her computer crash, then she had tao relocate three times in the same monath, i took tao answer you because i would love to hear from shiela too, it is hard for me ro wriate , i got up to gto to the bathroom at four oclock in the morning and walk to the baathroom in the dark, unaware that the pipe under the sink had burst, i took a big slip on the floor, and facture my hand, i can hardly write, or do anything for that matter, but i do open my computer to read, i was so happy to hear from you on the thankful thread, i seen this posr and i jusr had ro answer you, lers pray that soon shiela wsill be back with us, and i am happy that the people in white, left you here with us,

i can nnot continue to write any longer, my left hand is going thru to much stress, you like shiela are greatly love here,

god bless you,

love and hugs,

ramonita

• OH Ramonita I am sooo very sorry. I hope healing is quick for you. Thank you so much for responding. Shee and I have been trying to stay in touch and I knew the computer problems were an issue. I too have been walking a very difficult transition and have had massive computer issues. My sister helped me out with a laptop and then life exploded in too many directions for me. I feel a bit like I needed to back things up a little and ground. I had a funny feeling I should come back to some of you. I have also missed you Ramonita and feeling blessed already today that you have come to bring the message.

• OMG, Ramonita! I am so sorry, hope you heal really soon! That's really a pain in the bum injury, no pun intended.

I will be sending you some healing energy...take care of yourself.

SpiritSeeker8, GLAD to see you!! Looks as if we all have stuff going on. Blessings are coming for us all. Take care of yourself.

Love,

Sunshine

• Thank You Sunshine it is GOOD to see you as well. I am waiting for those Blessings but I am also blessed that We are getting through these tough times and shall endure!

• Just checking....Miss you Shee

• Alrighty Sista Shee! I know you have been here. I AM SO EXCITED! Now Love do tell all. I was sooo happy to see a Pond post from you. I cannot wait to talk to you again.....so very missed you are!

• harray,

jipi, shiela, come back here, we all miss u so much, look at spirit seekers upstair, she is doing me a choir,

oh shiela mac, when are you coming back, we miss u and love u, now i have to go to the thankful forum in a little while, yipi,

love and hugs,

• harray,

jipi, shiela, come back here, we all miss u so much, look at spirit seekers upstair, she is doing me a choir,

oh shiela mac, when are you coming back, we miss u and love u, now i have to go to the thankful forum in a little while, yipi,

love and hugs,

• LOL...I Love you Mama Ramonita! Oh where oh where can our Sheila be?

• hello Angels BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i'm ok just dealing with a few health issues not an emergency or aything..sweet Dear Bella, sister peg and sister sunshine its good to feel your spirits with me ...i will write more soon..sending lots of love..

shee

• Hi Shee - missing you!

• one more reason to be happy, to be thankful,

our sister is back, yipi,

we love you,

love and blessings to all,

yipi

• spirit seeker, love you to,

sunshine, thank you for the good wishes, miss you to, i have not answer you , i have been posting very little, thank you, god bless you,

my journey, i pray you get well, and all your physical pain goes away forever, talk to you soon,

have a beautiful day everyone, god bless you all.

love and hugs,

ramonita

• Helllllllllllllllllllooooooooooo Dear sisters,

i have missed you all very much... I am sooo grateful that i have made it back to the forum today.Just wanted to say hello and send all of you, love and light....

Namaste

sheila

x o x o

• Glad you are back, MyJourney! We have missed your sweet spirit very much...

Light and Love to you too.

Sunshine

• Glad to hear from both of you, I pray all are in a good place! Miss you Shee!

• Hello siesta poetic "spunky one", i have missed you!

Sunshine, I have missed you also:)

I am slowly working myself into life again...I don't know what happened to me, but i'm ready to work myself out of this sadness i have been dealing with. Though, nothing major has happend to me, I just got sucked into a dark place:( I am slowly working on coming back. Hope to come back swinging lol...

Namaste'

Shee

• Shee

Glad to see you back. You are a lightworker and will be fine, you brave girl.

Sending angel prayers

Love and Light

• Shee you can do it, our light never goes out, it may dim temporarily, I too went threw some darkness I think everyone is, PURIFICATION OF THE SOUL. "Growth Pains." Know that you are BELOVED ALWAYS AND NEVER ALONE! I miss you all and think of ya's always. This too shall pass, always does. I believe in you! Help is in your Heart! I send Love and Light! Unconditional Love Always!