Reading Request after Pregnancy Losses=(

• Hello, I was hoping somebody might give me a reading for some possible insight about my situation.

Unfortunately, I am experience secondary infertility - I had a baby 2 1/2 years ago and since then, have experienced 3 miscarriages. I have had a few tests done to determine the cause of my losses and all have pretty much come up inconclusive.

I was wondering if any of you can do a reading to see if there is another baby in my future, and if so, when? Thank you so much and if you need anymore info, please let me know.

• Also if you have any insight to what may be causing my losses, would be appreciated. I know you all aren't Dr's, but I'm just at a loss at this point about what is going on.

• bump=)

• Hello faye1218

I saw your post the other day and wanted to wait a little in case someone else wanted to reply...

so I am so happy to take a look...

Ace of Wands - Yes, absolutely you are going to have another baby!

Here is Waite's interpretation right out of the book, so this is not me, this is the original text:

"A hand issuing from a cloud grasps a stout wand or club. Divinatory Meanings: Creation, invention, enterprise, the powers which result in these; principle, beginning, source; birth, family, origin, and in a sense the virility which is behind them; the starting point of enterprises; according to another account, money, fortune, inheritance. Reversed: Fall, decadence, ruin, perdition, to perish also a certain clouded joy."

Did you happen to see the word BIRTH in there? Be encouraged, you have a new little one on the way!

Let's now take a look at reasons why - and please, I am NOT a doctor so you should take anything I say with one humongous grain of salt, however my heart goes out to you and I will do anything I can to give you some ideas.

Six of Cups - Okay faye, I will be honest with you and what I am about to say I have to be careful about in my choice of words...

Waite says about this card:

"...new relations, new knowledge, new environment"

This card is telling me that you should, um... how do I say this... practice your baby making efforts in new environments. And you also need to experiment with some different "approaches"... as in positions.

So the very strong message I am receiving I believe from heaven is NEW as in new settings and techniques. Not the same environmet all the time and not in the same "way" all of the time. Explore. Go for a drive to the country, somewhere remote, and bring a nice picnic and cloth for the ground. That would be a nice setting. Anywhere outside would be good. Anywhere different from where you are typically, you know. Somewhere besides the bedroom. So try as many different locations as you can, AND try different orientations, positions. Those two "fixes" should take care of matters.

And that Ace of Wands is a card of great passion. Like, intense. They say practice makes perfect, and this is one of those times where you should be practicing a lot. Everywhere. In many ways.

Keep plenty of baby pictures around you too! Any art of babies and storks and what not would be good to have around your home. Do you have a room for the baby? I would start getting that set up, you are going to have a baby before you know it. Do you want to know what sex the baby will be? I can tell you that too, however you might want that to be a surprise.

And... most importantly for you, a prayer!

"Dear God in Heaven, we join hands and hearts over Faye and her beloved in faith and we humbly beseech heaven for beautiful pregnancy to come forth of their union. We thank for this beautiful child to soon come forth and we give you thanks!"

I made a little piece of art for you to look at, with the scripture from Psalms 113:9

"He gives the unfertile woman a family, making her a happy mother of children. Give praise to the Lord."

PRINT that little picture out and every time you see that know that Heaven is going to work a miracle for you. It doesn't matter what you believe about God or anything, these are BLESSINGS AND PROMISES FOR EVERYONE. It will work.

Love and newborn happiness,

astra

• oh, and this is not a photo of me. It's a free stock image courtesy of morguefile.

• Thanks so much Astra...your reading not only made me smile, but it brought tears to my eyes! I thank you so much for taking the time to read for me....it certainly gives me hope that there is a rainbow after the storm I've been thru;)

Hubby and I are heading to Hawaii for a week this upcoming Saturday and wouldn't you know it, it will be during my fertile time...if that isn't the perfect time to practice, what is, LOL?

Anyways, I would love to know what you see as the gender...I have always felt that I would have another boy. What do you see?

Thanks again for your insight!

• yes, a boy - i saw that this morning. However, I didn't want to say anything in case you wanted a surprise. Hawaii sounds amazing - perfect ! 🙂

• Thanks again and I'll KUP=)