~ AstraAngel ~

• Hi Astra Angel ~ I too was in Barnes & Noble looking at Bibles on Monday for my Grandchildren & my Daughter. I have Grandchildren although I am a young & young at heart (say 25) Grandma. In Oregon though. I was also looking for Angel cards as I don't yet have any kind of cards. But I wanted to start with those. I wanted to jump in on your talks with Danibo to tell you I was doing the exact same thing at Barnes & Noble. I hope you don't mind but your stories are so touching. Im hoping & praying that your Loves come to you. I just wanted to say hi & I wish well & have a beautiful day. Love & Blessings ~D

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Dmick!

Well how cool is that - serendipity. I am finding a renewed interest in God and the bible thanks to Danibo, I have really had some issues there with the fundamentalist thinking, as that was so much a part of my background. Ugh. I don't want to throw out the baby with the bathwater though. There is so much that is very lovely in the faith and Jesus, and I am simply trying my best to follow the Lord of Love wherever that goes, Tarot, church, crystals, Runes, and Bible study... whatever! 🙂

Here is a deck I recently picked up and B&N "Angel love and light cards" and they are really beautiful, and the messages are very uplifting and bright. I am always blessed when I read one of them.

Here is a link on amazon i hope it comes through:

http://www.amazon.com/Light-Angel-Cards-Angela-McGerr/dp/1402770847

There is certainly something beautiful going on with our relationships in the midst of some broken places. Perhaps God is bringing about an eye-opening in how we see love and heaven in our companion. To me, that is the foundation of our earth - the relationship between man and woman, and as long as that is healthy and transcendent, all else should be fine. That is my working theory anyway! I think Heaven is revealing something sweet that will answer a lot of our questions about our unions. That was the basis of the church, Paul was given a light of insight as to the "body of Christ" being all of us... now I believe something is happening that builds on that foundation to a deeper understanding of the male-female union. Very exciting and promising!

"And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband." -REV 21:2

Something nice is coming from Heaven for all of us.

blessings, astra

• This post is deleted!