AstraAngel can you please give reading??

• Hello. I have been reading the conversations you have been having with others on here and I was hoping you could give me a love reading......I seem to not be able to find my "soul mate". My children's father was killed some years ago and I didn't date for a long time after that. Met a fantastic man who was like the best friend I ever had.....we got along like peas & carrots if you know what I mean. He abruptly left my life after a two year relationship some months ago and I cannot stop thinking about him. I still feel so connected......I guess I am wondering who, what, when, where or why? Any info on my future love life....sorry if I am not specific enough but I am confused I guess. Thank you so much in advance for your time & kindness.....

TL

• Hi T-L

Thank you for your request! Let's see what we can find out, with God's help.

I will use a Celtic Cross - eleven cards and also a special Bonus Love Card at the end which today only is FREE, no charge. 🙂

1. YOU - Six of Wands - Well I can already see that you are a champion of love, your heart has always been so tuned into what a great relationship should be. I know that was very hard when your children's father passed, the good news is that he is still here. We always remain connected in some way no matter what - this side or the other. It is beautiful. This also tells me that you have an extremely high T-L quotient - a "Total Love" quotient which means that regardless of what you have experienced, no matter where life has taken you, you remain "off the charts" in terms of optimism and hope for your life. What a beautiful way to star this reading. I salute you.

2. YOUR SITUATION - The Ten of Pentacles - You are "tapped out" materially speaking. The outer veneer of life is saturated, you are handling your affairs, you and your children's with great aplomb. Nevertheless this only heightens your longing for a beautiful, tender relationship. It is like you are saying, the table is set the five of us, now where is the sixth? All things are ready and you want so much to see that Love Totality enter your life. You had high hopes with Mr. X, and when he left you were left - keeping the fire burning and wondering "how long will my candle last?"

3. CROSSING YOU - Seven of Pentacles - it is a choice of material, You are considering something, a move - would that put you closer to him? You are considering material means and methods to bring back Mr. X. For some reason though something is stopping you. You hesitate to make the first move, you know in side your heart that this is a matter for Heaven to decide, and you are happy to wait. Still, the choices loom before you. You wake to them, you go to sleep with them. You are making the right choice so far, and that is to make no choice.

4. YOUR FONDEST HOPES AND DREAMS - The Hanged Man - More than anything, and this is one of those "deep down" cards that touch on our inner heart's desire, you want to see this situation from Heaven's point of view. You said it yourself, "wondering who, what, when, where or why" - That was your inner longing to understand more than achieve a result. Sure, you would love to see Mr. X knocking on your door. And don't worry, we will get around to that! Nonetheless, what is even deeper than that NEED you have is the need for understanding. Sure, the candles and roses and midnight bubble baths would be wonderful again. What your heart really longs for is a Heavenly wisdom to know why this is happening - and what you are meant to learn from it. This is the Hanged Man energy. Likewise, this tells me that you WILL get your wish to see this from a new point of view, and that will in turn release the Universe to come to your aid with something sweet and deep. This card tells me that you are very mature spiritually, no doubt you have done a lot of soul searching and prayer in your life. Especially since his passing.

5. WHAT LED UP TO THIS SITUATION - The Four of Pentacles - Material foundations - You had something VERY solid with your recently passed mate. This was a life that was so very secure and dependable, you though it would simply go on and on, and whisk the both of you into heaven one day. Well, so he got a little bit of a head start and crossed the finish line before you. I see him right now, hanging around the track, smiling at you, and waving you on. He is saying, "Hey darling, I miss you so much! You can't see me right now, however I can see you! And you are doing do fantastic - keep it up! Give the kids a big beary-beary hug for me! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!" He wanted to say that to you. So the past with him was wonderful, and you wondered about life a lot after that. You still wonder and sometimes you wander... you go for walks, and are starting to see the leaves change and the wind, always the wind in your hair... he touches you in that way.. your Spirit Mate touches you and loves on you in the breezes.. you are so lovely to him.. so lovely and he is wild about you....

6. WHAT YOU ARE RECENTLY LEAVING BEHIND - The Nine of Swords - You are not without those "moments" when the walls close in, and you draw your knees up in bed, and you are crying and looking at the walls, and asking and praying and wondering the questions, that are always waiting for you. Like the books you read, that you love, stacked up by your bed. They wait and so do the questions. You are not afraid of the questions - and you are not afraid of your tears - good for you! This is a card of courage to face the Valley of the Shadow...

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." -Psalms 23:4

That "rod and staff" is the Two of Wands - which shows great courage and willingness to take whatever action are needed to move forward in your life and see your way safely out of the valley. HE is with you... "I AM RIGHT HERE BABY" he says to you.

7. COMING UP SOON - The King of Pentacles - The material manifesting energies are EXTREMELY STRONG with you T-L! You have so many pentacles in your life right now, it is obvious that Heaven has something very wonderful coming for you very soon! This Pentacle is the man of your deep longings - He is a strong, capable, self-sufficient master of destiny for you. He comes to your side and carries you safely in his arms. You always loved the feel of his arms and now his arms are around you again. Stronger than ever. "Total Love" is turning into "Total Luxury"! Yowzers! The local fire dept in your neighborhood needs to erect some barricades around your home - WARNING! DO NOT CROSS! EXTREMELY HOT FLAMES OF LOVE IN THERE!' Holy smokes T-L. Do you feel that? Do you feel... HIM? This King is ready to set up K-S (Kingdom Sugar) in your home. Whew... I need to take a break and rub some ice on my forehead... be right back....

Okay... whew! That's better... where was I...

8. FUTURE ENVIRONMENT - The Strength Card - Imagine you are on a roller coaster, and the thought crosses your mind that the energies that are controlling that ride are primal, forceful, energetic, and basically not something you are going to be able to control. Do you feel it? Do you feel primal energy in you life lately? A strange sensation, deep inside of you? And it is like a knowing within you that something, something special and very NICE that is going to take your life to CLOUD NINE is in the making? DO you feel that? You should, you have been feeling it for a while now. And this card is the precursor to a wonderful love life that will have him wrapping himself around you as only Heaven can. What would it be like to see God show up as the man of your dreams? Your MAKER shows up... and He Knows what you like....

Ding-dong... and a little knock knock on the door... you open the door to see the most amazing man you have ever seen.. he is standing in the moon light.. smiling at you...

Him: Hey baby.. what's happening?"

You: OH MY G... you are ... amazing!

Him: Well.. you ain't so bad yourself... may I come... in?

You: Come in? Are you kidding? You can do... whatever... you like!

Him: Hey, I was hoping you would say that... (and another big smile)

You: You are... wonderful... you are so...

Him: Hey darling.. we will have plenty of time to talk... right now, I only want to...

(And he reaches his hand out and caresses your face... and strokes your hair... and his hand slowly moves down... to the first button on your blouse...)

Okay, we'll stop right there... I think you can fill in the rest of it 🙂

That's... the STRENGTH card... Meeow!!!!!!!!

And THAT's your future environment.

More road blocks are erectioned ...er, I mean erected...

9. OUTER INFLUENCES - The Six of Pentacles - (Hang on, I need more ice...

...okay...

...whew...

Okay, the Six of Peantacles...this is the card of caring and sharing... everything. This is an outer influence, other people are seeing you this way, that whatever this "situation" you are stepping into is VERY caring, sharing and bewaring... they are passing out asbestos clothing in your neighborhood, and giving everyone training on how to put out small brush fires... that spring up. The neighbors are noticing that the lights in your bedroom never go out and someone is tempted to call an electrician to check on you, to make sure the light switch didn't melt into the ON position. That along with all of the noises late at night... now they are wondering if you are starting a small zoo in there... with the sounds of animals... in the heat of passion... the neighbors are starting to YouTube you because of the level of primal phenomena that is occurring around your house... more fire dept trucks are showing up, they are now concerned that you are going to set the entire hillside behind your house on fire.

hang... on... I have to run down to the Holiday Inn and raid their Ice machine, I have used up all the ice here... be right back...

okay... whew... wow... moving along.... 🙂

10 - YOUR HOPES AND FEARS (actually there should be NO fears by this point this card amplifies what position 4 showed us. This position is all about positions for your position of great hope and the position of fear, which in your case there is no position of fear, only the position of hope! The QUEEN of CUPS! Wow wow wow... oh baby... where you been all my life... that is him talking, no me! Don't get any ideas.... 🙂 This QUEEN knows a good thing when she sees is, and when she FEELS it and she FELT it and it was FEELING real and FELT nice and sweet and it looks like that FEELING is yours to have as long as you like FEELING that way. You know nice. Real nice. You deserve it, a lady like you, a QUEEN like you deserves to be treated like royalty and that is what this is.. the royal treatment, and a nice massage of your heart, deep inside, your spirit, you know what I mean. You have waited a long time for something that positions you in true love, where the position you find yourself in is a position that makes you come to the table (remember the place setting?) for all that Heaven has to deliver. and you are on the list. They been checking who been naughty or nice and you been really nice and so now the NICE cometh and that right NICELY for you oh QUEEN OF CUPS! Your cups are ready to be filled and filled you will be very soon.

Okay... I emptied out the Holiday Inn's ice machine.. now I am mapquesting the next nearest hotel... be right back...

whew.. oh... my...

11. And the OUTCOME - well as you can probably gather by now, it wouldn't matter what card shows up here, it will be NICE no matter what. It could be the THE THREE OF WAND... ohhhhhhhh.... babyyyyyyyyyyy... this THREE knows how to treat a woman right and this three does not stop until every aspect has been satisfied and this three knows a nice lady when he finds one and this three will keep up all knight long... reading books... yeah, books on putting out forest fires and blazes that consume your life in PASSION and a HEAT of such intensity the Sun will be looking for a new job as your light will be so much more intense. The earth will be using when YOU and HIM finally get out of bed in the morning as the new sunrise, and the Sun will be looking for a job in another solar system..

The THREE of WANDS is masculine energy of love gone wild.. out of control... je t'aime... je t'aime... je t'aime... that is french for WILL YOU BE MINE? and YOU WILL BE FINE!

Three A.M... and the lights are still on...

Three A.M... and the sounds of a zoo are still heard... animal sounds... something very untamed...

Three A.M... and the neighbors are YouTubing what they can make out through you windows even with the blinds raised......

okay.... I'm checking into the hospital where they have those ice bath cryogenic tanks for burn victims... this Tarot reading is so hot my laptop CPU fan has already spun off its ball bearings.. and the corners of my screen are starthing to melt away... and now I can see inside... you... and I see... a most beautiful lady who heaven is absolutely in love with, and who has waited patiently and now... HE COMETH QUICKLY... until later... and then he ******* slowly....

BOTTOM LINE... not tan lines mind you... bottom line is you are blessed and HIGHLY favored in heaven's eyes T-L... TOTAL LOVE.. that is what you have believed in your entire life... and that is what you are about to receive.... along with a free fire extinguisher...

Oh... I almost forgot... your BONUS LOVE CARD!

yum... the Two ... of.... cups...

nice... with a capitol N... for "naughty"...

Nighty Knight T-L... let me know should you have any questions about this reading... I think you should be able to decode the secret message.

Gotta go... the ambulance is her for me... heading for the cryogenic tanks... to put out the fire... burning up in here......................... 🙂

Photo credit: Pablo Gonzalez Vargas

Courtesy morguefile

• That was amazing....I am speechless. Thank you so much for your time & energy to help me.......

You have a gift!

• Really thank you so much.......I really needed that. I can't thank you enough for your kindness to take the time to do that for me. You are the best & you so it so well!!!

• You are so welcome T-L

My pleasure, the angels get all the credit, and Jesus, and the Fairies, and pixies, and gnomes, and trolls, and unicorns, and the Holy Spirit and whatever other names for fun-loving invisible entities there are up there, out there. God too.

And most of all..

Our Heavenly Mother, New Jerusalem, Most Blessed be Her Name forever.

I believe Her name is Mary.

Amen.

And I think you are safe in Her arms. In love too. 🙂

Love and light and peace, eternal.

astra