Cancer boyfriend is insecure and being distant should I leave him. alone?

• I don't understand, he opened up to me about his feelings on many occasions. I of course didn't know what to say, so I listened and did not respond. Last night I couldn't take it anymore as I felt a surge of intense feelings for this person. I told him how i felt how I wanted to be in his life how I cared about him etc. And I got absolutely no response. Maybe I should wait. But I feel absolutely dejected right now. I asked him if I did anything wrong and he said no. But when I opened up to him and told him how I really felt which was a huge step for me, I got no response. Why? He was the one opening up to me about how he felt, that he wanted a relationship with me and that I should stop running away, he was the one that continuously pursued me, and told me I could talk and tell him anything. So what's with the cold silence? As an Aqua feeling all this is very difficult for me. I feel even worse that he hasn't responded. This just makes

me want to run away from him even more.

What is his problem? I told him I wish I didn't have sex that I wanted to wait longer.. I told him straight up I think he playing games with me and that I am not going to hurt him that I am. a loyal person and when I care I care a lot. And that I don't know what he wants me to do if he wants me to give him space or continue to confirm my feelings for him. He is quite insecure and is worried I will find someone else he tells me not to talk to guys etc he knows that guys are interested in me but I want him. He constantly asks me to be his woman and not for me to run away

He has Sun in Gemini, Moon, Mercury, Venus in Cancer, I have Aquarius sun, Moon and Venus in Pisces, Mercury in Aquarius

• I am very upfront about how I feel and maybe I overwhelmed him? I'm if I did something wrong he said "no baby everything is good" I told him "ok if feels like I did something wrong but if I did can you tell me?" he says "yes baby " maybe my feelings are too intense after the year I suppressed how I feel for him. BUT he is acting different he doesn't text me good morning anymore I just don't know. I confined how I felt for him because he ha been telling me how he feels for me that he wants me and a relationship and wants to marry me someday anytime he talks like that I keep quiet and don't say anything.

• anyone please??

• I think a Cancer/Aqua relationship would be a tough one. I have a few Aqua female friends and they are both far to busy for my taste. Cancer's do require more attention than most signs and Aqua's, or at least the one's I know, tend to be content doing their own thing most of the time. There is nothing wrong with that, it just makes it hard for a Cancer and Aqua to date. He may just be a selfish A-hole, or you may have opened up to him too late. Cancer men are best suited with a women who devotes most of her time to the relationship. I think, and could be wrong, that Aqua women are better suited for men who are more into doing their own thing.

Again, this is only my experience with two female Aqua's so please take it with a grain of salt.

• lindisfarnel

I'd like to share my story with you and all who is in love with cancer man.

I have been with him for nearly two years. I love him so much but sometimes I can't understand him.

He always emphasize on his health even on the day we date each other. He wants to marry me but didn't tell me exactly. I take very good care of him but he is different from normal people. I feel very upset about our love life and i don't know how to do it. I am Sagittarius and he is pisces. I am very frankly and he is 13 years older than me. I am feel so lonely and he is about to leave me now. The reason is to take care of his health. Actually, he is safe from cancer now. He lost self confidence.

I don't understand him now. But I still love him...... Now I decided to leave him alone as his wish...

• Run the fuck away !!!!! Dont look back because he's selfish and no one deserves this bullshit..RUN !!! Dont be a fool..