Anyone have any advice for a Scorpio?

• Hi all, I'm a scorpio who was and still is in love with another scorpio. I had a relationship with this guy for about 6 years, and then it had ended abruptly one day. I don't feel like I've every really gotten closure on the situation. I've moved forward in my life, but with each failed relationship that I've had, I find myself thinking about him all over again.

I recently had found where he is living and am going to see him soon. I feel nervous and scared, but at the same time I feel that it's something that I have to do to heal myself. I hope that doesn't seem selfish. Deep in my heart I hold a little glimmer of hope that maybe if he saw me he would remember how wonderful it was between us, and maybe this would be a new beginning instead of closure?

• Hi Semper1,

Well, first off, I want to wish you the Best of Luck, and I hope it works out the way you want...

That being said, I find that when I'm facing a true Dilemma, I end up saying to myself, " Let go and let God...". And I'm a " Spiritual, not Religious" person. Now this sounds corny, but it's from a favorite childhood book of mine..." Open your heart, Open your mind, Look for the best and that's what you'll find." I still use these words to this day!

BTW, I'm a Scorp ( I know, right, duh!) married to a Scorp guy almost 20 yrs!!! So, it can work beautifully...

I hope this helps in any way,

Lisa

• Hi, Just my opinion--take it or leave it but would not visit him unless he knows about it. If he doesn't, wouldn't get my hopes up at all. Six years is a long time with anyone. Do you feel like you did something really wrong to cause the separation. If not, try and think about why you keep going back to him.

Just based on my own experiences, I don't think you should think of resuming the relationship and it's hard being friends after you have been intimate at one point.

What I would do is offer to go out to lunch or something and leave it totally at that. Of course, I don't know what's on his mind. That's the deciding factor. Think it's in your best interest not to try and resume another relationship w/him.

Closure is important but sometimes it's better not to look back.