VIRGO WOMAN NEEDS HELP WITH TAURUS MAN

• We're also very guarded.

• true that.......a bull has to be guarded......it is just nature at work....

• I can see where he is guarded and that's why so much patience is needed with a BULL! i have to tell you he is my first Taurus man i've ever dated in my life and i'm happy that God sent him my way in a time where i am mature enough to understand and able to deal with it.

thank you ladies for all your guidance and support!

Love and light

LLL

• IM BAVCK THINGS ARE GOING GOOD BUT I FEEL LIKE WE ARE STALLING THANK U TAURUS FEMME FATTALE UR LIKE MY PERSONAL THERAPIST LOL PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE & ITS NOT MY STRONG SUIT BUT IM DOING MY BEST 🙂 iM GETTING A LIL INSECURE WHICH IS NOT LIKE ME CAUSE I NEED 2 HEAR IT HOW HE FEELS MORE HE'S TRYING THOUGH & HE MENTIONED ENGAGEMENT WHEN HE GETS A RAISE BUT STILL REFUSES 2 MOVE IN OFFICIALLY EVEN THOUGH HE HAS BEEN STAYING HERE FOR 2MONTHS STRAIGHT & PAYING RENT AT HIS PLACE I JUST WANT SOME CERTAINTY I HAVE 3 YEARS ON HIM & i WANT TO BEGIN MY NEW LIFE WITH HIM WISH ME LUCK LOL ILL BE BACK TOMORROW HE'S HERE THANK YOU AGAIN YOUR LIKE HIS PERSONAL HANDBOOK & IT CALMS ME DOWN TO RED THIS

• I have been dating a Taurus for over a year but it's been very crazy!!! I have been reading this forum and gosh i realized that my man sounds so much like every forum i read. I need to be bold and say his birthday is 5/20/64 our realationship went from good, to mia, to good, to mia to basically now having less and less time together.. But for some reason he won't let go of me he said he is in love with me and swears he is not seeing anyone else but we get back together then again he is mia to the point where now he ignores my tex msgs now and he never used to do that. Everytime i'm ready to let go there he is again!! I finally, broke it off about 30 days ago but as usual he still texed me and says he really wants to work it out but i'm tired of not seeing a change. I feel there someone else but of course he wont admit it! He has a home in AZ and he lives in Rialto with his parents due to a separation of his wife. That's another lie i caught him in when i first meet him he said he was divorced. He is still married! He is supposed to get divorced who knows when he said he doesnt have the money!!! We'll he texed me and said he loves me and can't forget me!! but we hardly spend any time together cause he is either wking, sick, or who knows what!!!He said he felt bad that he wasn't able to help me like he wants too and that is the reason he is distant because of Christmas and it bothers him that he can't bless us and he owes alot on his taxes next year. I told him gifts don't matter what mattered was that he would be there for me to spend quality time. I do love him but i'm not comfortable with him still being married. I am also tired that everytime he gets upset he mia. It started with one wkend, then everyother weekend, and now it's been this long! But again he swears he wants to marry me and he loves me his actions show me otherwise. I don't know what to do. He gets so angry because i accuse him of cheating but what am i to think??? we'll his name is Kenny. He is older than me and i just am afraid to give him another chance and he breaks my heart again plus my kids are tired of him coming and going it's not right!! Any suggestions????? when he is with me he is real good i just hate his disappearing acts!!!!!

• Hi Adrianna,

I'm sorry your going through this. It seems to be a pattern with Taurus men.. mine goes MIA very often, i've been told they do this because they are assessing you, the situation, planning, thinking.. ect... .

What goes on when your Taurus man is assessing...?

1. Conducting background checks. We're Master Investigators. Because we absolutely, and I mean despise and detest LIARS!, we are cross referencing everything you tell us. This is how we ween off the weak potential candidates. We will embrace an honest person with flaws, rather than a liar who represents the perfect package. But we will keep a poker face...pretending to know nothing, while we ask you subtle questions here and there. We always know more than you think we do.

2. A million "What ifs" occur before making a final decision. Once a decision is made, it's rarely reversed. We make a decision, stick with it, follow and see it through. This is the perseverance of a Bull. Thus, the main reason why we're slow to initiate a relationship. It's all or nothing with a Bull.

3. We're getting ourselves together financially. We hate moochers, and never want to be perceived as such. We love to feel needed, so we like to be the sole providers. If we're not, we will compensate for it in other areas, housekeeping, cooking, fixing things around the house. We like to feel that we're contributing to something.

4. We're active listeners. We don't hear you. We actively listen to you. I hear many references to us as being 'duds' or 'not emotionally intuitive'.

Total misconception! Our decision is always instinctual. If a Bull is initially interested in you, we SEE something in you. If we feel that you're hiding behind a mask, then we will choose not to entertain you. We want to see the real YOU!

Not some fictitious carbon copy of a perfect candidate.

5. We're testing your loyalty. We look for consistent patterns of behavior. If you want us, show us. If you love us, prove it? If we're reassured enough, our 'disappearing acts' turn into 'routine' and predictability.' No joke. LOL! You will know EXACTLY where we are. When we're at work, when we're with family and etc. You will come to realize that we're just old-fashioned homebodies who just want to build a life with you.

6. We want you at the palm of our hands. To make you fall in love with us over, and over again. It's not playing games. We're very affectionate people, so we want to be desired in the same way. We want you to miss us. To want us. To feel the same fondness we fill in your absense. We want to feel those same butterflies as we did when we initially met you. To inhale your scents. To remember what kissing you feels like. This is why people will admit, Tauruses can be quite addictive! LOL!

#7...(similar to assessment#1) Taurus individuals stalk inconspicuously. This is usually an extension from playing master investigator and checking up on you. They will show up at places that you often frequent, but will make it appear as if it's a sheer coincidence. They will even avoid or ignore you in the process, too. You will approach them, almost confused about their 'indifference' towards you. Instead, you will find yourself approaching them to make conversation. When a Taurus does this, we're building emotional bridges with you. But we will keep an 'innocent face' and make you think this was all your idea. That YOU'RE the one who is actually bumping into him! This is another way we reel people in. We do this ALL the time!

if you want to read up some more you can do a search for confused by taurus man on capatible astrology site.. there's great info on there that has helped me through alot!!

good luck

LLL

• wow!!! thank you for so much truth!!! I'm an awe with my mouth wide open!! I have never experienced this and YES, it's crazy i feel so addicted to him and i have been loyal and very faithful, but i don't understand him!! everytime i've had enough with his disappearing acts i think I've had enough i'm done!!!! then he'll tex me and tell me he loves me and wants to work it out and i melt like butter. I know i do love him but again he wants to work things out and everytime the weekend is here guess what he has every excuse in the book not to see me and i'm like huh???? and it drives me crazy that he ignores me!!! anyway, i dnt understand how we are to work it out when we never see each other. He is too busy with work and his family. All i want is his time, love, and affection. Sometimes i feel like he is just keeping me on a string and when he wants he will come and when he wants he will go. Honestly, I'm not sure if i can deal with this it hurts!!!! can you tell me if we're compatible??? my birthday is 06/12/1969 and his is 05/20/1964. I'm a rare Gemini because usally i don't want to be tamed down but with him i'm ready just to settled down and grow old with him. If only we could understand eachother. I know i drive him crazy too. He has told me that i have been the first that he has ever felt real love with but there has been alot of damage in our relationship and i'm afraid he can't seem to forgive me or forget. I can but he can't!!! thank you!!!! Can you do my reading??? i'm very curious!!!!

• I Know exactly what you mean.. I'm going it through it right know.. my Taurus man has not contacted me in 20 days. the last time we were together we had a really great conversation a wonderful weekend together where he opened up to me a little bit about how he was feeling.. and then he just went MIA... like you.. just when i'm done with it he will come and text me or something.. but i'm not sure this time around if i will be available to him. I'm really getting sick of the disappearing acts and think it's time to treat him the same way he treats me. I know he has feelings for me and i understand his situation but he's not giving me anything to work with... so im ready to just leave it alone. It's too much work if your the only one putting effort into it.

Anyway, unfortunately i do not do readings so i can't help you there... i can relate to your situation as we are both dealing with a taurus man..

good luck to you!! keep me posted would love to know how things turn out for you.

Love and Light

LLL