VIRGO WOMAN NEEDS HELP WITH TAURUS MAN

• Tauruses, both men and women have a very protective, nurturing & soothing impact on people.

• @Feemefatal

I get you, so when i last saw him and i was not so connected to him after everything..That is why he texed me the next day, and said something felt off about it.

I get and understand the need for sexual intimacy . but i just wished he been honest about his material stratus.. i really wouldn't have minded so much, i did give a chance when i said im thinking weather to cut out that side at the moment, just to see if he liked me for me too, i needed that reassuringly from him, i said have coffee chat.. he said ok.. then all manner things happen.. not being well ect.

I think he did feel something the kisses on neck rubbing back, cuddles... and when i walked into the room arm out gesture , then he close in again.

He started to open up to about his life.. estranged daughter, just got back in contact because she get married..that was more hard for him than he would ever let you know, i knew that the first time he told me he hadn't seen her in eight years, and he was like im not bothered, but i felt that was just a face he putting on it.. if that the right way to describe it.

He did try to help with with things, and was damn masterful.. i did like that at time, but he did come across different in texts he did in person.. we had laugh relaxed well in out company..

I do wonder if he was trying to tell me the truth on the other phone, when he said he was maried,, just couldt say .. he knew i hate liars.. but i dont hate him.

• He's currently married. Why was he estranged from his daughter. Was this child from a previous relationship?

If you want to unravel/dissect a Taurus inside out. Avoid communicating by text. It's impersonal. Communicate face-to-face, or leave a message on his Voicemail.

We're emotionally strong people, and not very effective at communicating (well the evolved Bulls are, I still struggle with this.lol.) But if you're an active listener, and a keen observer, Bulls can be quite easy to read.

Why did he lie about his marital status? Same reasons why most cheaters do! Because they can! I don't think his reasons are astrology-based.

He will let you in. But it will be in bits and pieces. Never in a mouthful.

But judging by his marital status, I strongly believe that this will take him a lot longer than most Bulls.

But in the meantime, he may just simply enjoy the physical pleasures with you @ the moment.

• Hello TFF,

So I went on my trip and had a nice time however, i really did wish he would have joined me. Since he did the favor of looking after my car for the weekend and saved me some $$ I went and bought him a gift (cologne) which he seemed to like. He picked me up from the airport and we hung out for a few hours at home. Of course, we had the best sex as always!! but he didn't want to stay the night.. which was a little disappointed but he said he had to go home. I'm starting to think he just wants me for sex. The last time we were together we had made a compromise that we would see each other every other week which would fall on this coming weekend. I'm worried that because he saw me this weekend he's going to consider that the weekend. should i say something? or should i wait to see if he reaches out to me? i wanted to plan something for us but i don't want to be disappointed... what should i do? your thoughts?

• @LLL

If he's still living @ home with his family.....

Then of course, he will feel awkward about spending the night.

If you feel that you're being used, suggest something else instead...

Dinner.

Movie. ( comedy)

Concert.

If he refuses...

Then you have your answer....

• @TFF

okay. I will suggest something.. thanks.

• @LLL

Signs that a Taurus man likes you...

1. Very affectionate

2. Will probe and ask lots of questions (possessiveness) wanting to know with whom..what...where...

3. Will go out of his way to feel needed.

4. He will offer to buy you things. Tauruses show you. We will not tell you anything.

5. He will conveniently end up in places that you happen to be. Trust me. It's not a coincidence.

6. He will be very nurturing.

7. He will either be extremely 'shy' or extremely 'boastful' (selling himself to you).

• @TFF,

It is so hard to read this guy.. i just don't know...

1. When we are together, he can be affectionate

2. He will ask questions but not to many.. for example: I purposely didn't talk about my trip this weekend.. but he did ask me to tell him all about it.. (but i didn't take it as a sign of possesiveness) I have seen some signs.. like i wore a tank top without a bra while in my house and he made a comment about me putting on a bra because my son was home and may see me like that.. i thought it was funny and i thought to myself i need to keep that in mind next time... LOL but i'm not sure if that was a sign of possessiveness...

3. i'm not sure if asking him to go out of his way for me to pick up my car while i was traveling and him wanting to do it falls under him feeling needed...

4. He can't offer to buy me anything.. he doesnt have a job.. he has offered to pay for a movie a few times and dinner but i know he doesnt have and i feel really bad about it. During a trip to Bahamas he paid for all our drinks and even bought me a hand made necklace that i fell in love with.. he later surprised me with it...

5. I've never bumped into him at all...

6. He's very encouraging when i feel bad about something.. and he compliments me all the time from what i'm wearing to the color of my hair...

7.He can be very shy.. at least at first he was and still is at times...

I'm not sure if any of this means he likes me... i feel like he does.. would he sleep with me if he didnt? he knows that my feelings have grown for him.. would he string me along just because?

When he stares at me his eyes get glossy and they sparkle and it makes me go CRAZY!! LOL!!

so what do you think?

• When he stares at you....

1. Is it a intent gaze with admiration....

Or

2. A charming smile of reassurance.

1. indicates longevity.

2. indicates lust.

Tauruses are lustful creatures. He will sleep with you either way. LOL. 🙂

Pay attention to the way he looks at you, nurtures you, probe into your personal life, touches you, debates with you, empathize with your personal problems, listen to you. He may appear aloof, or distant. But it's just a cover up. Most Tauruses are guarded and shy, initially. Relationships are taken very seriously with this sign. It takes a patient person to deal with a Bull.

If he's not that emotionally invested, and it's just lust. (Taurus men usually have a harem of women in their pockets), then pay attention to this...

Lies, flakiness, rudeness, stinginess, greed. If he exhibits those traits. He has no plans for sticking around.

• I'm going to have to go with #1 as when he looks at me it is with much deep admiration he has told me more than a few times how much he admires me. I haven't caught him any lies or have i ever felt that he's lying when we talk about things. Nor have i ever felt that he has other woman, the last time we were together i flat out asked him if his dissappearing acts had anything to do with another woman... He assured me that it wasn't and he even said "if it was another woman at least that would make the most sense" but that he doesn't know what he wants and why he does that and said that there is someone so much better out there for me and that he didn't deserve me....

• Ok, Leoladylove....that is his insecurity talking...he wants u to nurture him...my husband plays the same "pity me" card...it gets on my nerve's, and I have reason after 22 damn years and he is still insecure in our relationship...sometimes I wonder if that is still the little boy in him, he's still looking for confirmation from u...he's feeling u out to see how u much he can be open with u...looking for a nurturing response, if u pass, he will open himself up to u more...make sure u respond by stroking his ego, he wants to know u r really into him, and because of this, u can be sure he is not interested in anyone else...maybe with the sleepover thing after sex, it might have something to do with comfort...I know, it sounds crazy, but Taurus's are ruled by their senses, and when they get comfortable doing something and sleeping in their own bed, that is where he will be led to, his house, his bed...just ask him, he will probably tell u openly...ask him if he feels u'r bed isn't that comfortable to sleep in? this might help in the process of figuring it out anyways... As for u'r trip, when a Taurus asks u again where u r going, he is testing u, he is trying to see if u lied to him, as u might forget what u've told him before...my husband always does this aswell, they try to catch u in a lie, but they put it in a way that sounds so concerning...lol...one thing to remember, Taurus's r very jealous of u, especially when they are pursuing u...they hate competition, NEVER, I SAY NEVER tell him about other men u talk with at work, or on u'r trip if u met one and talked, this will make his wheels of jealousy go nuts! In turn, he will get even more insecure with himself, and direct this upon u in negative ways....avoid it, it's really not worth the trouble...Be secure in u...he is drawn to u because u r secure...I am glad that u did go on u'r trip! U'r taurus probably hated it, which he will never admit too, but he was probaby jealous of u going without him, but u r teaching him to respect u, and that u r strong with or without him, and even though he doesn't like it, he does like it, if that makes any sense at all....weird I know....just give it time, and he will try to make u feel guilty for going out with u'r friends, family, etc, without him....don't fall for it, give him a passionate kiss and hug, and tell him u hope he has a good time, then go out and forget his guilty behavior he mirrors onto u...when u come home from u'r visit, always reassure him of u'r love and give him affection, like another kiss and hug, or sit on his lap and be playful, mine loves that! He gets over his anger and jealousy real fast then...ALSO, encourage him to go out with friends aswell, men are not use to women giving their full suppport in this, and in a sense it is reverse psychology, they will go out just not for long, and sometimes they won't go out at all...I pretty much have to force my hubby to go out with his friends. I stay home sometimes, and do my own thing, and I tell him have a great time, he usually tells me he won't have a great time cause I'm not with him, but I hug him and push him out the door to live it up alittle....don't show any jealousy, when u do, it shows u'r weak. Also u r teaching the taurus to accept u for all of u'r daily habits, and routines. This is what he wants to know, and even though he may not agree with it, he will learn to accept this behavior of yours...and start to get into a comfort zone with you, and build trust with you, that is a positive thing for a Taurus...he will see u r not secretive, and trying to mislead him in any way, he will respect u for this and it will draw u closer to each other...one last word of advice, but has nothing to do with u'r Taurus, but in general, don't lose u'rself to any man, until u most definitely know he is married to u...cause u never know what tomorrow will be, and anything can happen, he may just find someone else, and u have to be strong enough to say that he wasn't the one for u, and move on to someone else...not that I don't think he isn't into u, cause he definitely sounds like he is...anyways I hope this message helps u a little more...:)

• I HAVE AN URGE TO WRITE YOU.. I HAVE BEEN DATING A TAURUS FOR A YEAR NOW AND I STARTED READING THIS FORUM FOR THE REASONS THAT THE MAN I'M SEEING WHO ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM IS VERY SECRETIVE. IT'S WEIRD I'LL SEE HIM EITHER EVERY OTHER WEEKEND OR ONCE A WEEK IT ALL VARIES TO HIS SCHEDULE. IT'S A TRIP CAUSE HE HAS LIED TO ME ABOUT HIS WORK SCHEDULE. MANY TIMES!!! AND HE WAS SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITH ME BUT HE IS STILL LIVING WITH HIS PARENTS BECAUSE IT'S CLOSER TO WORK. EVERYTHING YOU SAY SOUNDS SO MUCH LIKE HIM!!! TELL ME HOW OLD IS YOUR MAN IS AND HIS BIRTHDAY TO SEE IF IT'S THE SAME MAN.......

• ANYWAY, LEOLADY LOVE PLEASE RESPOND BECAUSE I HAVE A GUT FEELING AND USUALLY I'M RIGHT. HE WAS WITH ME THIS PAST WEEKEND AND NOW HE IS TELLING ME HE WILL HAVE TO WORK THIS WEEKEND. AND HE KNEW I WAS IN TOWN TODAY AND HE JUST SEEMED ALITTLE SUSPICIOUS. HIS LAST TEX WAS GOODNITE I'M GOING TO BED! AND HE DISAPPEARED! FOR THE NIGHT. HE USUALLY LEAVES HIS TRUCK OUT IN FRONT OF HIS PARENTS HOME BUT SINCE HE KNWS ME HE WILL PROBABLY TAKE HIS MOMS GOLD CAR SO I WILL THINK HE IS HOME. I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY BUT I WANT TO RESOLVE THIS SECRETIVE SIDE OF HIM.. WRITE BACK SOON.....

• @AdrianaBuckley

My taurus man's bday is 5/12/80 (31yrs old)

• @Massenger

So you do think he's into me? sometimes i wonder since i'm the one who usually initiates everything but i want to think it's becuase he's not working and doesnt have any money to spend on a date. Because i know this, i try to suggest doing simple things where i don't have to spend much money.

He has spend weekends at my house before, so i'm not sure of the comfort thing but i will ask him next time..

You said "thats his insecurity talking" which comment are you referring to? I'm a very positive person and i always encourage him and assure him that he's going to do great in school and get a great job because he's a smart person and very determined. I consider that nurturing.. or should i be doing something else? when he told me he wasn't he didnt deserve me i responded by telling him that was not true he has many good qualities that i'm attracted to and he makes me feel wonderful every time we are together...

I knew that my trip to NY without him would make him think a little as originally i had asked him a few months ago if he wanted to go with me for the halloween weekend. he said he couldnt because he had family visiting.. I thought about not going... but i'm glad i did too i want him to know that my life continues with or without him and i do think he respects that.

I'm really into this man but i do wish he would chase me as i do think i make things easy for him.. any suggestions on how i can get him to chase me???

thanks Massenger for all your help and advice!! look forward to your response.

• "As for u'r trip, when a Taurus asks u again where u r going, he is testing u, he is trying to see if u lied to him, as u might forget what u've told him before...my husband always does this as well, they try to catch u in a lie, but they put it in a way that sounds so concerning...lol...one thing to remember" (Posted by Messenger)

This is sooooo accurate...it's scary!

We will have the 'truth' in our hands. But we will go ahead and ask you anyway. We will ASK this in a concerning way, to appear as if we know nothing...and to see if you give yourself away. What you THINK We know and what we ACTUALLY know can suprise a lot of people. Next to Scorps, we're the Inspector Gadgets of the zodiac. Lol!

We're masters at being evasive.

But quite skilled in drawing responses, and observing facial expressions and body movements.

@LadyLL

Messenger is spot on with her description of Bulls (specifically Taurus men).

Observe her interaction with her Taurus man. Even after 22 years, he is still insecure in their relationship. Lol!

Tauruses respect strong partners. But they love to nurture and be nurtured. Love to spoil and be spoiled.

They're not chasers. Sorry.

This means in order to be nurtured, you will have to nuture them first. Which means you will have to be persistent, REAL persistent, and do the chasing.

This is where the confusion (ambiguity) lies with individuals pursuing Tauruses.

We hate to be rushed....but we love to be pursued and nurtured.

Be available when you need him, but do not come on too strong!

Here is an example:

Female: I really want to be with you.

Taurus Man: I'm not too sure right now. I'm in transition. I can't be in a relationship right now.

What he's really thinking...

"Be patient. Wait for me. Fight for me. I don't know how to answer you at this moment. But I don't want you to give up on me."

Tauruses can be very insecure, and experience extreme difficulties in expressing the matters of the heart. We do a better job at showing you rather than telling you...

But it falls on deaf ears, and blind eyes to potential candidates.

We're like..."How can you not see it!"

Tauruses are direct and straightforward with everything else...but when it comes to maaters of emotions and protecting our hearts, what you see is NOT what you get with a Taurus.

We can be very secretive, private, non-verbal and very insecure.

• @TFF and Massenger

your both describing my Taurus man to the T!! it's crazy... i thought he asked because he was trying to see if i would have lied to him... which i would never do, it's not me.. I am very honest and loyal and upfront about the things i do, how i am and what i feel.

However, this is what i am confused about:

Since he's not a chaser and if i need to be persistent and do the chasing, then i must be going down the right path since that's exactly what i've been doing. But then we are told we're not suppose to chase a man... very confusing...

I'm always available for him but isn't that a bad thing... i should not be available to him all the time..

"Female: I really want to be with you.

Taurus Man: I'm not too sure right now. I'm in transition. I can't be in a relationship right now.

What he's really thinking...

"Be patient. Wait for me. Fight for me. I don't know how to answer you at this moment. But I don't want you to give up on me."

That is so US.. it's crazy!! LOL!! he has actually made comments to me about him loving the fact that i dont give up and to be patient!! LOL!! the last time we were together (2 weeks ago after the month long disappearance) that's exactly what i felt like, he didnt want me to give up on him. He said " he didnt know what he wanted and could not understand why he was being that way with me" then i came up with a compromise and he agreed to it... so isn't that an indication of me not giving up on him?

I can see the insecurities at times and it is very difficult for him to express himself to me but your right when he's touching me and looking at me and making me laugh and making me feel like an incredible woman..... i see it all in his eyes!! and it melts my heart away!! just like that!!

Sometimes i think am i crazy for thinking he likes me just because his eyes are so intense and deep and they make me feel that way... however, his actions may say something else... his dissappearing acts, not responding to my calls or text those actions make me think he's not into me or not interested in a long term relationship.

And yes he is secretive and VERY PRIVATE!! but he does open up to me just a little at a time.. and that's okay because when he does that i give him a little more of me...

I've thought about telling him that i'm in love with him... because i am but i am not sure its the right time to do so...should i hold that back?

thanks again your advice and guidance is appreciated big time!!

• @LLL

If you're observant and an active listener.

You're already in tuned with your Taurus.

Wait until he shares more of himself with you...

And then release your feelings gradually.

I had posted a thread on this forum about my experience with my former Cancer friend and his need to try to rush things with me. Although the feelings/emotions are present, we still need time to feel you out. I felt trapped. Like I was forced to convey something I wasn't ready to explain. I wasn't quite sure if he was the one for me. I had strong feelings for him, but I needed time to figure out whether or not he was the one. He didn't want to give me that option. This of course led to arguments, and then me, moving on to someone else.

As Messenger indicated earlier...

Be real patient.

Nurture him.

Never try to make him jealous. Ever!

Don't lie. Or let him catch you in one. Lol.

In due time, he will adapt to your daily habits and routines (this is very accurate!)

• @TFF

So... I will continue to chase and pursue and be PERSISTENT and never give up..

I will nurture him and never make him jealous nor will i lie to him... however, the patient part is my challenge... i can be patient that i know... i have 4 kids and raised them all by myself.. so i have patience, i guess it just depends on the situation...

Every situation is a learning experience and this relationship is teaching me how to be extremely patient and let things happen naturally and by focusing on myself and my goals i know that being patient and doing things gradually will be worth it at the end!

Hopefully i wont mess things up and the relationship will grow slowly but surely...

Thank you so much!!

Best regards,

• @TFF...my husband was the one that pursued me from the beginning...he wouldn't leave me alone....he even told me after we started a serious relationship that when he first saw me, he knew I was the one for him...it was weird...cause I didn't feel the same, I was more cautious, cautious with men in general...lol.

@LLL...I'm not sure how often u see u'r man, but it isn't right if u r the one always initiating to see him...I would say to pull back the reigns, he has gotten a little too comfortable with u doing the pursuing, while he lazily sits back and waits...bulls can get lazy attitudes, u have to get the ring in his nose, and lead him to his goals sometimes...once the ring is in his nose, step back, and u will see that he will come to u to guide him...if u r succeeding in making him feel secure and great about himself, he will definitely come back...my husband is that one that does all the work in our relationship, he is the avide caller to update me of what he is doing, where, with whom, etc...he use to call me from work several times a day, I had to tell him that no matter that I loved him, and enjoyed his calls, he really needed to stop calling so much, he needed to call maybe once a day from work, if he really needed to talk....he listened, and now calls every now and then...sometimes I don't answer the call even though I see it is him...I hear his message and determine whether or not it is an emergency, or he sounds down, and such, and then determine if I'm gonna call him back...he wants me to be clingy with him, he loves it...but I do it in spurts, and then back off, then he doesn't always get his way, but the love and encouragement are always consistant, and so is the hugs...:) that is truly the ring in a taurus's nose...do those things, and u can lead them whereever...

I really think u need to talk with him and ask him about his own future plans, not with u, just in general...like what does he wanna do for a career, what is his dream career? does he want kids? u already had kids, maybe he thinks u don't want anymore, and that could be an issue down the line?? u really need to find out if u r both heading in the same direction in life, cause if not, it might be wise to let him go now before things do get serious, only to find out that years from now he leaves u for a younger woman who is willing, and able to give him kids...I've seen things like that happen to couples where the man is younger than the woman...I even told my aunt the same thing and sure enough 2 years later, her boyfriend met a younger woman and left right away to be with her....I wish u luck here girl! 🙂