Stressed out

• Hi, captain these past few days I have been stressed out in school due to many tests. My energy is burned out. Could do a reading for me about my date of birth February 10, 1991 and tell me more about it? By the way what can I do to feel less stressed? I am always so tired by the end of the weekend.

Thank you in advance!

• Well, we cannot eliminate stress from our lives unfortunately - it's a part of life - but we can deal with it better. Make sure you are not taking your work home with you - forget it completely on the weekends, and instead take long walks in nature, swim, have fun with friends, or just lie around. Meditation and yoga helps reduce your stress levels too. If you are over-stressed, you are under-relaxed. make sure you genuinely unwind on your breaks. And finally don't take your studies and tests so seriously. It's not the end of the world if you don't pass your exams. There are many ways to be happy and fullfilled in life. If one door closes, another always opens. Don't beat yourself up if you don't do as well as you wanted - just do your best always and that's all that is ever asked of you.

According to your astrological profile, you are here to serve in a capacity akin to a lightning rod, bringing down crackling energy from the heavens, to ground it in the here and now, and in so doing, to generate a kind of excitement and enthusiasm that will infect all those who come into contact with you. Whether serving as a public icon for your time or as a behind-the-scenes instigator, you will always make your influence felt. You are here to stir things up, serving as a catalyst to impart new ideas, modes of thought, or revolutionary concepts to society. A mover and a shaker, you lend spice and verve to family gatherings and other social events. By tapping into your highly developed intuitive ability, you instinctively sense what will be of interest to others and what will be the next big wave to hit your culture. Thus, by propelling those around you into the trend, you are responsible for many success stories, both your own and your family and friends. Your core lesson is to replenish your personal electricity by honouring your feminine, intuitive side and to release your desire to escape. Your goal is to generate excitement for new ideas in others, using your gifts of brilliance, innovation, and charisma.

You are an unusual character who can turn out to be a very inspiring figure indeed, providing you don't allow some of your more fixed or inflexible attitudes to cloud your better judgment or your intuitive sense of what's in the interest of the collective good. In fact, you may be truly progressive in your approach to what needs to be done, yet hampered by an attitude that is either overly accepting and laissez-faire (a type of not very productive leadership style in which leaders are hands-off and allow group members to make all the decisions) or intolerant and overly resistant to change. You want people to know who you are, yet you will guard your privacy and want to remain anonymous at the same time. You have to find a balance between being somebody and refusing to be a nobody. Keep in mind that all change begins not in the outside world but within the self. You can realize great advancement on your life journey, especially when you concentrate your energies upon planting seeds rather than counting the harvest. You must also mellow your reactionary side in order to experience the variety this lifepath can afford you. You must take time out for more leisure - for you, it's often either work or working vacations or stewing about work.

What you really want is an environment in which to feel safe, protected, cared for, and doted on - a place where you feel you truly belong. To achieve this, you must be willing to let go of the idea that one special person - or group of people - is going to provide it just because you think you need it. Instead, you must take charge of creating what you need for yourself. By pursuing a goal that energises you, or by finding an ideal or set of principles that builds your self-respect, you will develop feelings of belonging in whatever circumstances you find yourself. You need to find a focus beyond your scattered emotional needs and those of people around you. When you bring yourself into alignment with a higher principle or spiritual belief, you will feel protected and nurtured.

Your Achilles' Heel is dependence. The desire to be taken care of ("If there's no one to take care of me, I won't survive") can lead you into the trap of an unending search for security, where you develop emotional dependencies on others. But you can never get enough reassurance from others to feel safe, so you never gain the security you think you need to be a capable adult and take charge of your life. Run the risk and assume full responsibility for the consequences. Take charge of your own life and security, and create what you need for yourself. Once you take responsibility for youself and find a goal that's important to you and stand by it, you feel secure and in control of your own destiny.

• Thank you, captain for aswering me. I feel more inspired now to take control over my own destiny and not always depend on others but rely more on myself. Yesterday I found out that my moon sign is in capricorn and rising sign is in virgo. Can you tell me more about that? Would be very grateful if you could.

Cheers!

• Women with a Capricorn moon are likely to be ambitious at the expense of their personal life. More interested in gaining material wealth and status, or overburdened with too many responsibilities, they can miss the joy and satisfaction of relationships. They make excellent administrators. Those with moon in Capricorn are of a practical nature. Though willing to fulfill responsibilities for a relationship, they are often unable or unwilling to understand what the other person actually wants or needs. Capricorn's influence is demonstrated by the tendency to worry, and the need for structure and formality. These types find it hard to relate to those who do not share their opinions and values. Reluctant or unable to discuss their own problems, they are nevertheless quite willing to help with the problems of others. It is never very easy for them to express their deepest emotions, to feel relaxed and content inside themselves. Fear of rejection is strong. Anything vague or unspecified in a relationship, whether business or personal, makes them feel insecure. They must know where they stand. Everything must be proper and legal. When it comes to romance and marriage, it may take them longer to find someone they can love as well as trust. Capricorn moon personalities are dedicated to getting their own way and accomplishing personal goals. Ambitious and strong-willed, their efforts are primarily directed to their own advancement, though they can be very effective in helping others to progress. They enjoy being in the spotlight which prompts many of them to seek a public or prominent position in their work or other activities. They have great respect for knowledge and are often quite intelligent themselves. Tendency to harbor anger and resentment instead of allowing themselves some type of emotional release, can cause physical maladies and depression.

A Virgo Ascendant indicates the ability to adapt to changing circumstances and different people. The willingness of these individuals to adapt however, is invariably accompanied by a word or two of complaint. Nowhere is the critical facility associated with Virgo more observable than when this sign rules the Ascendant. If the sun sign is also in Virgo, the potential for being overly critical of both oneself and others is pronounced. Always seeking perfection, they find it difficult to accept situations or people as they are. Even if they criticize without totally realizing what they are doing, or without meaning to be harsh, they must learn to be more sensitive and restrict their passion for constantly finding fault. Virgo indicates that practicality and conservatism are prominent characteristics. Though they may be inhibited by flamboyant displays of affection and act excessively puritanical in public, they can nevertheless be quite sensual and sexually-oriented in private. A contradiction in their personalities is that they can be totally organized and attentive to details in some areas, while at the same time be appallingly disorganized and sloppy in other areas. Another potential trait is a proclivity for being health conscious. Virgo is ruled by Mercury, planet of communication and mental processes. They are endlessly curious about everything that goes on in their immediate environment, and at times, they may seem to be everywhere at once. Ideas and projects seem to take up every waking moment. Not only do they desire to collect and communicate their own ideas and information, they effortlessly attract information and news from everyone else as well. They readily absorb stores of information and gossip that they are happy to share with anyone who takes the time to listen. Many Virgo Ascendant people are super salesmen, efficient negotiators, and eager travelers. They like to keep busy and useful. Sitting around doing nothing makes them nervous and irritable. Respiratory illnesses, nervousness, and allergies are apt to be common physical complaints. Once Virgos have committed themselves to a lover, anyone showing interest in their lover is likely to spark a bout of jealousy. Overall, Virgos are devoted and readily willing to serve their mates.

With all these earth signs, it makes you a deeply rooted realist but you have to be careful to devote less time to practicalities and more to your emotional caring side and your intuition.