AstraAngel, a reading please!

• Thank you AstraAngel for your insight. I really hope to be with him for Christmas, I don't want to be alone, I have no family. I really do love him and will try to stop checking him on the dating site, but it does worry me a bit. Would you be able to tell me when he will call me to make plans for Christmas, if the Universe is guiding us, and any other insight from you will surely be welcome.

Bless you and all that you do,

Arieslost

• Thank you AstraAngel for your insight. I really hope to be with him for Christmas, I don't want to be alone, I have no family. I really do love him and will try to stop checking him on the dating site, but it does worry me a bit. Would you be able to tell me when he will call me to make plans for Christmas, if the Universe is guiding us, and any other insight from you will surely be welcome.

Arieslost

Arieslost

• Hi AstraAngel.

I hope you are well. I've written a few emails but you have not replied. You must be very busy with the work you do. I haven't heard from guy #1 yet. I really hope to be with him for Christmas, I don't want to be alone, I have no family. I really do love him and will try to stop checking him on the dating site, but it does worry me a bit. Would you be able to tell me when he will call me to make plans for Christmas, if the Universe is guiding us, and any other insight from you will surely be welcome.

Arieslost

• Hi Arieslost

Yes, I am doing fine thanks for asking. Painting more lately so that is good for me, I believe.

I still get good things about you and guy 1... I sure hope he shows, I know he would love to.

Ace of Wands and Eight of Pentacles - Expect him by the 18th? What do you think? - love, astra

"In you, O Lord, do I take refuge; let me never be put to shame; in your righteousness deliver me."

• Hello AstraANGEL,

I hope you are right because I really want to be with him for Christmas. Would you be able to do a reading for me and let me know what I can expect for the New Year. Does guy#1 really want to be with me or is he just hanging on until something better comes along? Is he struggling with something? Is he seeing other women? Why did he break off with me in July? Should I keep my hopes up for him or is he just using me?

Thank you and bless you,

Arieslost

• Hello AstraAngel,

I hope you are well. I hope I didn't make a mistake today. Guy #1 called me and we spoke. We talked about his horses and dogs and his work. He called this weekend but I wasn't home and he asked me where I was. I asked him if he was going to do something for Christmas and he said he didn't know because of his work schedule. I asked him if he wanted to be alone for Christmas and he asked me if I had plans. I told him I received a few invitations, not true, but I haven't decided yet. I asked him if he wanted to spend Christmas together and he said he would get back to me on that. Does guy#1 really want to be with me or is he just hanging on until something better comes along? Is he struggling with something? Is he seeing other women? Why did he break off with me in July? Should I keep my hopes up for him or is he just using me?

He was on the dating site today.

Thank you and bless you,

Arieslost

• Hello AstraAngel,

I hope you are well. I hope I didn't make a mistake today. Guy #1 called me and we spoke. We talked about his horses and dogs and his work. He called this weekend but I wasn't home and he asked me where I was. I asked him if he was going to do something for Christmas and he said he didn't know because of his work schedule. I asked him if he wanted to be alone for Christmas and he asked me if I had plans. I told him I received a few invitations, not true, but I haven't decided yet. I asked him if he wanted to spend Christmas together and he said he would get back to me on that. Does guy#1 really want to be with me or is he just hanging on until something better comes along? Is he struggling with something? Is he seeing other women? Why did he break off with me in July? Should I keep my hopes up for him or is he just using me?

Thank you and bless you,

Arieslost

• Hello AstraAngel,

Thank you and bless you,

Arieslost

• This post is deleted!