AstraAngel, a reading please!

• Hi AstraAngel,

Thank you for your reply. Guy#1 was on the dating site on November 26, that is why I'm not sure if he is just trying to manipulate me to boost his ego. I contacted him on the 27th ., just to see how he was doing. The problem with him is that I don't know if I can trust him, but I still do have feelings for him. We were a long distance couple for 4 years. His date of birth is September 2, 1963. Was he waiting for me to contact him? Does he really have feelings for me? Why is he on the dating site? Why has he not mentioned my personal things at his house? What does he want? I haven't seen him since April 19, 2011. It will be 7 months., and the situation really ran me down. What do I do? I'm scared.

Love and light,

Aries really lost

• AriesLost...

You should try to calm down.... no guy is worth losing your peace over... take a deep breath, or two. Or a hundred. You certainly don't want to be in a situation where you are "scared". That is not good.

Why don't we table thhe Guy thing with you and work on you for a while? Let's work on establishing some foundation in your life so you are confident and serene no matter what these guys are doing. Wouldn't you like that? Sure you would/

A card for you came up which is the two of swords. You really need to take a pause and a breather... pull your swords up and calm your mind... I am concerned that you are so easily rattled by this guy... you must really love him is all I can figure. And the way he acting is driving you nuts. Am I right?

He's a guy, AriesLost. He is subject to passions he doesn't understand. He probably has a rather crude understanding of love. He has probably been hurt deeply in the past. That is guys for you. We are a lost bunch... we try so hard to find love, and life doesn't often make it easy to find.

He needs a good lady to love him calmly and quietly and a little tough maybe. That is every guy's salvation. And that love, that you can show him, you can do right now... it doesn't depend on what he does... or whether he is on the dating sites. That doesn't matter and it doesn't mean he doesn't care deeply about you. He may be doing it to say to you... PLEASE love my in spite of my actions, and ways, and weaknesses... every guy longs to be accepted for himself... not his performance.

You should go find two sticks or something... or two butter knives... and find a nice quiet corner in your home... light a candle... close the door... and pray, Ask heaven to reveal your heart about this man. Cross those two butter knives over your heart and pray that. Ask the Lord of Love to reveal how you really feel about him, what he means to you... and find out

if you are in love.

Should you find the answer to be yes... then you have the answer to every question you have ever wondered about love. Then you won't need to ask the cards anymore what he thinks of you... or why he did whatever... you will simply LOVE HIM right where you are perhaps without even seeing him or communicating... then you are free, truly free... and in that place, you will find heaven. You will find peace and you will never, ever, ever be afraid about anything ever again.

I am praying for you... go find those butter knives....

love astra

• Hello AstraAngel,

Thank you for replying. You are right but I would just like you to do a reading about guy#1 for me. I would like to know where his head is at and if he still loves me or is just trying to let me hang on again. Is he the one I'm really meant to be with? Did he really mean it when he said that he would come and get me and take me to his house to see the dogs and horses or was he just bluffing?

Thank you, blessings

Arieslost

• Hey arieslost

Okay, let's take a look at that!

1. I would like to know where his head is at? Five of Wands - his head is wrestling with some decisions he has to make.

2. Does he still love me?Two of Pentacles - well, it is a two! Not the two of cups however a lot better than the 2 of swords. This seems to say that his connection with you does have a lot of physical aspects. I think he is hung up on the physical dimension of life and has trouble growing past that .

3. or is just trying to let me hang on again? Nine of Pentacles, no I don't see this as anything except a nice vision he has of you in a comfortable setting, I think he really cares a lot about you and wants to help, provide, create a nice atmosphere somehow.

4. Is he the one I'm really meant to be with? Eight of Swords - doesn't look like it according to this card.

5. Did he really mean it when he said that he would come and get me and take me to his house to see the dogs and horses? Six of Swords yes.

6. or was he just bluffing? Knight of Wands - no he is not bluffing.

I hope that helps. That eight swords on #4 is something for you to ponder.

The Hermit - you might be better off for a time avoiding any guys at all and just do some art and let heaven bring something for you later. That doesn't mean you can't be friends with him (or even guy #2!) IT IS just that your desire for a 'reltionship' and 'love' could be hurting more than it is helping your life at this point. Try to focus on just hanging out and enjoying the moment with the men... it doesn't have to be a booty call either. they come on to you, laugh it off and tell them you need more roses first ha ha... how does that sound?

• Hello AstraAngel,

Thank you very much for your reply. I really want a reconnection with guy#1. Guy#2 is out of the picture and I was not attracted to him. I would like to know if you can make me a talisman to draw him back to me (guy#1). I will rely on your insight.

Thank you and blessings,

Arieslost

• Arieslost

Here is a talisman for attracting Guy #1 birthdate 2 -Sept '63

Your birthdate 25 mar '54

It will do the trick.

I am in agreement with you that this along in conjunction with the Universal Positive Energies will totally heal this relationship and restore you back into his arms. I am wishing you positive energy and love in this union. I am blessing your mating with him and believe this joining serves highest divine purpose.

May God bless you and Guy #1 in every dimension as the two of you now sail off into the Universe of Love's Mystery Bliss. Send me a postcard from whatever love planet you two end up on.

love and light,

astra

• Ooops the file size was a little too large here it is...

• Hello AstraAngel,

Thank you very much for the talisman. I made copies and put them everywhere so I can see them.. I would like to ask you for another reading. I want to know if he still loves me. Does he really want to see me? Will he come to get me and bring me to his place? Will there be a rekindling of the relationship with him? Will I be with him for Christmas? Is he my soulmate?

Thank you very much Astra.

Love and blessings,

Arieslost

• Arieslost...

Okay well I can look at your questions... I will say this though, when you are drawn to someone and nothing seems to take you away from them, and your heart still beats for them no matter whether they are near or far, talking to you, or not, whether there is assurance or not... and your deepest part of you wishes them so much love and happiness... that is a pretty good sign they are the expression of your soul mate.

I want to know if he still loves me? Nine of Cups - yes, this is lovely and very bright. It is shrouded in a lovely setting too.. this is a wonderful card to see here in answer to that.

Does he really want to see me? Seven of Pentacles - this is the 'pause' card... a little delay while trying to make a decision. So the sense I have is that he is trying to make a decision about you... how to reach out, in what way... it is a card of reflection and pondering something in terms of how to take that next step. So the answer is yes - with a little delay.

Will he come to get me and bring me to his place? Knight of Pentacles - yes, this is him, a little slow at times. He might need a little kick in the pants to get moving your way. Don't worry heaven is good at knowing how to do that.

Will there be a rekindling of the relationship with him? The Sun. Yes.

Will I be with him for Christmas? Six of Cups. Yes.

Is he my soulmate? The Hierophant. A spiritual man of great depth and love. I get good vibes from this card as an affirmative answer to your question.

This is a lovely picture here Areieslost, I feel very happy for you, something magical is happening for you. Keep doing whatever you are doing, keep your heart turned toward heaven and your angels, and all is going to work out sweetly for you...

love and light and beautiful tomorrows for you,

astra

• Thank you AstraAngel,

This gives me some hope. I would like you to explain inmore detail,

"Does he really want to see me? Seven of Pentacles - this is the 'pause' card... a little delay while trying to make a decision. So the sense I have is that he is trying to make a decision about you... how to reach out, in what way... it is a card of reflection and pondering something in terms of how to take that next step. So the answer is yes - with a little delay.

Is he involved with someone else right now? Is there someone else living in his home with him?

Blessings,

Arieslost

• Is he involved with someone else right now?

Two of Pentacles, Temperance and Nine of Cups

No, however he has been tempted. Two of Pentacles is someone else, Temperance is his resolve to stay true to you and Nine of Cups is you. He loves you. Deeply. No one else even approaches you in brilliance. You are a diamond sapphire to him.

Is there someone else living in his home with him? The Hierophant. No.

Love, astra

• Hello,

Thank you AstraAngel for this reading. I asked because I saw him on the dating sites where he was asking to flirt with a woman of 40-60.

Also can you please explain "Does he really want to see me? Seven of Pentacles - this is the 'pause' card... a little delay while trying to make a decision. So the sense I have is that he is trying to make a decision about you... how to reach out, in what way... it is a card of reflection and pondering something in terms of how to take that next step. So the answer is yes - with a little delay.

I want to understand exactly what is going on with him and when will he recontact me?

Blessings to you,

Arieslost

• Exactly what is going on with him right now is he is concerned about his job, he is lonely and getting on the dating sites however nothing will come of it, and he is still thinking about you a lot.

And you will be re-contacted on April 19, 2012.

Blessings, astra

• Hello,

Thank you AstraAngel,

You wrote in a previous reading that he would come and get me for Christmas (page 4-5). How did you get April 19,2012? I am a bit concerned about this, I thought I would be spending Christmas with him.

Blessings,

Arieslost

• I should have said "re-connected" on Apr 19, 2012 - as in something solid and formal between you two that seals your union. Yes to seeing him sooner, and in Dec sounds good however this is NOT a sold connection to him it is merely some contact there will be a few months before the love is strong between you.

Blessings and light to you arieslost, keep your heart turned toward heaven and wish him blessings and positive energy. I am also praying for you.

love.

• Thank you so much for that reply. I hope to see him for Christmas and that he will call me back soon. I know it will not be solid because it will be like starting over maybe? But how did you get that date? Guy#2 has left my home half-painted and I am really down about this situation since I cannot afford a painter and I don't know anyone that can help me. I refused guy#2's advances, I did not like him in that way. Do you see a solution?

Blessings,

Arieslost

• Hello AstraAngel,

I just saw guy#1 on the dating site and it has me all discouraged. Why is he still looking to flirt with women when he asked me last week if he came to pick me up if I would go to his place? My hopes were really up with your readings and insight but please explain and possibly do another reading for me. I really wanted to be with him for Christmas and I am feeling very down at the moment.

Thank you and God bless you,

Arieslost

• Oh, that's a guy thing. In his case I don't think its that big a deal. So you are checking up on him on the dating sites? Doesn't that mean that you are on them too?

The High Priestess and the Eight of Wands - fast energies and you must use your intuition more. Focus on YOU not on HIM and what he is doing or not doing. If you get all consumed with him you will miss the little cues that your intuition will tell you and that can complicate things.

Three of wands - you are the one setting the course for your life with him. Stay centered, balanced, and sure of success with him, and take care of yourself. Meditation and Reiki is good. Be at peace and all will work out.

King of Pentacles - this is him. Death, he is going through personal transformation, something is changing in his life, his feelings about you and this could cause him to act a little weird. DOn't be concerned.

The Lovers - keep the brightest outlook possible, don't be concerned and if I were you I would stay off the dating sites. You will see him for Christmas. It will be nice!

love and light

astra

• Thank you AstraAngel for your insight. You are right I am on that dating site. I rec'd an email from the site saying that a friend recommended me and I saw his email address. The site hijacked his address book and I guess sent emails to everyone. I was curious and registered under an alias. That's how I know he goes online. Would you be kind enough to explain "Oh, that's a guy thing. In his case I don't think its that big a deal. " It does cause me some concern because he is still looking.

Bless you,

Arieslost

• "Oh, that's a guy thing. In his case I don't think its that big a deal. " It does cause me some concern because he is still looking.

Eight of Wands - It is electronic entertainment, nothing more. You don't know what he is doing as a result. I would accept that part of his nature, as maybe he needs some other connections too. Can you conceive of that? That would be something you could talk to him about in the divine right time. Until then I would let it go, otherwise that is all you will be thinking about when you see him next.

Relax, the Universe has you and him in good hands. High Priestess... follow your heart of love for him, not what he is "up to". Stay tuned into love, and you will be fine.

love astra