Is it my baby?

• my now ex- girlfriend of 3 years is 6 months pregnant. she swears up and down the baby is this other guys. but really, i dont think she knows for sure herself. my delimma is after the past year of our relationship being on and off, around the time the baby was concieved she was with him, then got back together with me. i have trouble rememebering the exact days things have happened since everything has been so rocky between us. i have always hoped to have kids with this girl and i will be devestated to find out the baby is in fact not mine, so i keep despratley trying to find reasons to believe it is mine. i love astrology but im not good with all the formulas and stuff to find out the likelyhood (astrologically) of the baby being mine. my b-day is 02-19-90, hers is 3-16-92 and the baby was concieved sometime in early january, making the due date in september. and it will be a girl if that helps at all. can someone please help with some sort of answer? thanks, matt

• This post is deleted!

• thanks for bringing that to my attention, i didint notice at all, i guess i thought they were the same. i might email you if i get the time to. what exactly can you help me with?