AstraAngel could you please help with a Celtic Cross - relationship question?

• I am afraid I am in love with a collegue of mine, he doesnt know that ... i think... and Im also afraid that I am wasting my time with all these feelings

1 present ...... 9 of pentacles reversed

2 influence......2 of wands reversed

3 conscious level ......8 of pentacles reversed

4 unconscious level ......Justice reversed

5 immediate past...... The Sun reversed

6 immediate future..... 4 of cups reversed

7 your fears.....4 of pentacles

8 environmental factor...Page of Wands

9 your hopes and fears.... 9 of cups

10 outcome.... Judgment

thk you ..

• hi janisl

let's take a look shall we? hey i can relate, been there, done that 😉

1 present ...... 9 of pentacles reversed

Your present situation is dependable and comfortable materially. Good job. Secure, and you have no real interest in losing your job over this. Still, your feelings are very strong and this presents a potential risk to your job

2 influence......2 of wands reversed

This conflict is shown in the two of wands, where you are presented with two options. Go back to the normal business role, and try to snuff the emotions out - or harbor your feelings for him, and see where that goes. It is a risk you are willing to take, your feelings are that strong.

3 conscious level ......8 of pentacles reversed

Over you, the constant concern of material security is looming. The job has been very good to you, steady and dependable. You really, really don't want to risk losing that over an office fling. It would help to know his true feelings for you.

4 unconscious level ......Justice reversed

The two of wands are 'kicked up a notch' with the justice card. Your subconscious is working overtime trying to alert you to the proper path here. Some sleepless nights, some tears, some nail biting - and some other things I can't mention here :). Justice is looking out for you. You are aware that your life has deserved better than what you have experienced so far in your relationships. He seems perfect.

5 immediate past...... The Sun reversed

There was an event, or a get together, and you had some close contact with Mr perfect. It was electric, like the Sun dawned over you. You have been having some distant eye contact, and there are these fleeting glances - or was that my imagination? Is he really interested? That day he sure seemed interested. You look back on that over and over.

6 immediate future..... 4 of cups reversed

A love is being offered to you from him. It appears that the two of you will strike up some sort of arrangement, or understanding. Your concerns and his for the employment are very important, you are spending some time doing nothing more than talking about that. Boundaries. Lines in the sand. You are trying to hang on to the love you feel, he is feeling something too You are talking about that. He puts his arms around you and you are in heaven.

7 your fears.....4 of pentacles

The loss of the job foundations (4's) and this increases over time. Try as you might there are the inevitable encroachments of personal into business, so it is delicate line you are walking. This is only your fear though, not the reality.

8 environmental factor...Page of Wands

There have been or will soon be messages love notes back and forth. He is definitely interested in you, perhaps your conscious mind has not picked up on that yet. Your subconscious has. You are in seventh heaven. Actually I see you working with a big smile on your face, Your co-workers are trying to figure out what made you so happy all of a sudden. There are "off-site" meetings, and you and he are having a lot of fun. This looks wonderful to me.

9 your hopes and fears.... 9 of cups

You have a very deep longing that this will become something permanent, You do not want to admit that to yourself yet, deep down you are hoping for a ring. Will it go that way, what is he after, where is his heart, you are already projecting ahead.

10 outcome.... Judgment

This shows something happening down the road I am getting around six months, when you WILL have to make a decision about him vs. the job. Not sure why. I am getting that marriage is indicated, however this is somewhat vague at this point. He is asking you something, I think it is to marry him. Something about office rules, and there are the material concerns the two of you are counting your coins and weighing matters out.

That is about all I am getting.

this would be a good time to start praying more, unless you are already doing that.

This one will work "Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven"

i got... you and he will get married.. right as i was praying that, very strong

that was the last i got

astra