BOO! October, Halloween Readings

• Hello Shadowmist,

The question I asked for you was, "What is keeping Shadowmist from having the financial abundance she desires?"

Your cards were:

Violet Angel (breaking dawn)

I am Kali (from death comes rebirth)

Violet Angel speaks to many good things being on the horizon and coming your way, however there is also a sub-text of needing to get your energy flowing again so that this will happen. It feels like times have been tough and you may have lost your spark a bit - the pilot light went out! It is time to freshen up your cheerful and optimistic attitude. Do not get anxious as you await this new change - practice gratitude for what you have in the here and now. Get up early and get some exercise in the fresh morning air....yoga, tai chi, a brisk walk....your 2nd chakra needs to be awakened.

I am Kali echoes the message from above. Kali is the Hindu goddess of birth, death and rebirth. And once again, I got a strong message about your 2nd chakra. You need to get your fires burning again so creation can occur. You are feeling a little stuck - overanalyzing or overthinking things instead of taking action or just resisting change. The advice of the Violet Angel will help you to become more decisive and energetic. Purify that stale energy - no more hesitation - stoke your fire!

Many new and wonderful things await...

Samhain Blessings,

Watergirl

• Hey Paddi - No problem...and it looks like you got your answer! I am glad Blmoon confirmed what I was getting, but also gave you the detail you needed. For some reason I was really struggling with yours 🙂

• Moonalisa,

A good place to start is to go through the process of releasing the disappointment from this past relationship. This is necessary because if you keep this energy hanging around - that is what makes you "expect" to be disappointed in the future. Remember what we put energy into is what we create! There are no guarantees in love, my dear. You just have to put yourself out there again with a positive expectation - and with a firm inner belief of not only what you desire, but what you DESERVE - and then go with the flow. If you have a pattern of attracting men that do not treat you well, then it is important to go within and uncover the inner thought patterns, beliefs, etc. you have that are causing you to create this type of relationship for yourself.

Samhain Blessings,

Watergirl

• Hello Aqua2378,

I normally pull two cards, but your first card also popped out twice while shuffling, so I stopped there!

The Storm Angel (Collision of beliefs, styles, attitudes, energy)

This Angel is surrounded by lots of lightning which indicates there is a lot of energy here, but is it good or bad? Is the energy purely physical and do the two of you have the right "mix" or "blend" together? I believe this man has come along to show you how far you have come and to realize what used to be acceptable to you no longer is. You may already know this now - deep down - or it is something you will realize through the process of seeing him. I think he may enter and depart your life in a whirlwind fashion.

Samhain Blessings,

Watergirl

• Oh I am flabbergasted. Thank you Blmoon. The angel of families again. You and Watergirl have warned already about manipulation. I have been trying to pretend he is not doing it. I need to catch him at it. I will keep my eyes open. As for purging yes I am busy there. And spending time with my kids, since Ana's accident I am like a clucking hen. I love their energy and yes it is lovely to just be a big kid and have teddy bear picnics lol.

I need to read that again. You two are an amazing team.

xxxxPaddi

• Thanks so much Watergirl.

Ugh! Yeah, I think I knew too. Just needed some confirmation.

Now I have to handle it. Say a prayer for me and send me a warrior angel.

I have a war to win.

Not really lol

You are the best. Thanks again!

• RubyRedLips -

I don't have all the card images, but I do have the Fairy of the Highlands -- she is holding her sword of power...

• Hello Watergirl18

Hope you are feeling better. I am sick with a really bad cold it just came out of no where. But yes that is the thing that is holding me back. And yes I do need to do something about it. And I will

Thanks so much Illona

• Illona, you know the physical wall is just a manifestation of the emotional wall that has been put up. You don't really need to lose weight to find love - but the weight is symbolic for you. Don't be so stubborn in your thinking - take a sledge hammer to that wall - and open yourself up to love again. Be a participant in life and love instead of a spectator.

You know, I have had this song in my head all day - and it seems to be appropriate to everyone on this thread (myself included) in one way or another - it is called "Happy" by Leona Lewis. A link to the video is at the bottom, but here are the lyrics...

Someone once told me that you have to choose

What you win or lose, you can't have everything

Don't you take chances, you might feel the pain

Don't you love in vain 'cause love won't set you free

I could stand by the side and watch this life pass me by

So unhappy, but safe as could be

So what if it hurts me?

So what if I break down?

So what if this world just throws me off the edge

My feet run out of ground?

I gotta find my place, I wanna hear my sound

Don't care about all the pain in front of me

'Cause I'm just trying to be happy

Just wanna be happy

Holding on tightly, just can't let it go

Just trying to play my role, slowly disappear

But all these days, they feel like they're the same

Just different faces, different names, get me out of here

But I can't stand by your side, oh no

And watch this life pass me by, pass me by

So what if it hurts me?

So what if I break down?

So what if this world just throws me off the edge

'Cause I'm just trying to be happy

So any turns that I can't see

Like I'm a stranger on this road

But don't say victim, don't say anything

So what if it hurts me?

So what if I break down?

so what if this world just throws me off the edge

I just wanna be happy, oh yeah happy, oh happy

I just wanna be, oh I just wanna be happy

Oh, Happy

http://youtu.be/pSTYgeor9k8

Blessings of the Samhain season to Everyone,

Watergirl

• Watergirl,

Thank you sooo much. I obviously was to have "one" clear answer, lol. I will enjoy the ride for now and keep my eyes open for the lesson.

Again, thank you! Continue to get rest and hope you feel better 🙂

• Hi Watergirl,

Please ask for me "What will the coming year bring?" My birthday is the day after Halloween and I am wondering about my future. Thank you so much for the early bday present!

Kathleen 🙂

• Watergirl,

Thank you so much for your offer! My question is.......any romantic relationships in my future?

Happy Halloween!!

• Dear Watergirl

Thanks for doing this! My question : When willI see progress in my work?What canhelp?

Thanks,Love and Light

• Thank you watergirl you are spot on!!! I have started walking again and doing my meditations & I feel this weight (for lack of a better word) starting to lift It is almost like a mid-life crisis and I know it is not going to be easy (which is ok because I can gain knowledge) and I have to work with the negative people in my life right now thank you again many blessings

• Hey Shadowmist - I am in a bit of a mid life crisis myself and every day I get those 2nd chakra reminders! This morning I put on the Maroon 5 single "Moves Like Jagger" and played it 4 or 5 times while dancing around my living room in my underwear! It's a great song to get you energized and moving....here's a link to the video....

http://youtu.be/iEPTlhBmwRg

Watergirl

• Thank you Watergirl for your words. 🙂

• Hello Asia,

The question I posed for you was, "What must Asia do, be or confront in order to have the successful film career she desires?"

Autumn is my last chance (Please don't lose hope!)

Sewer Mermaid (Your sensuality is beautiful)

On the surface, these cards are telling you to not give up and believe in your creativity. The sub-text of these two cards is that what you really desire from your film career is to be accepted, approved of and ultimately - loved. Also at the root of the financial aspect of the success is to feel truly safe and sheltered . You must acknowledge rather than deny your "dark" or "shadowy" parts. This will not only assist you in becoming whole, but will also be the creative fuel you need for your writing.

The Autumn is my Last Hope girl looks cold, alone and frightened, but she is holding a bright shiny red apple. This apple represents not only sustenance, but self-love. She doesn't need to rely on others for comfort and warmth - everything she needs is in her hands already. Instead of looking to others for what she needs, she needs only look at what she is holding in her own hands - to love and appreciate it and plant the seeds of self-love. The apple also represents hope, which suggests that you must not give up or become discouraged if what you want does not happen right away.

The Sewer Mermaid is lounging in murky sewer water. She represents your dark underbelly - the parts of you that you try to deny, push away, or force underneath or back down. But you can never truly deny these parts of yourself as they will just appear as projections in the people in your life. So do not try to hide or repress her, instead learn to explore and embrace these "dark" parts of yourself. You have negative conditioning to confront - all the parts of your childhood that conditioned you to have low self-worth. You must confront these experiences and thoughts about yourself so that you can reframe them into something more healthy. This will make you a survivor instead of a victim. You can do this through your writing which will produce screenplays that will be intriguing and interesting to the film world.

In short, you must stop denying your Shadow and confront it (through your writing) so you can evolve to a place of self-love and then you will no longer "need" the approval, attention and love from an outside source. This will allow abundance to flow freely to you and then your career success can be enjoyed as the icing on the cake and not the foundation for your happiness.

Samhain Blessings,

Watergirl

• Watergirl18 will my economic situation improve soon? thanks

• Hi Watergirl,

the reply I wrote a few days ago, by way of thanks for your reading and encouragement to you to take good care of yourself, hasn't appeared (you were under the weather the other day).

I just want to make sure you receive my thanks. I am grateful and I will meditate on the message.

I hope you are now recovered and looking after yourself well.

Love and Samhain blessings,

Greenshoots

• Thank you Watergirl-I appreciate it dearly! Can't believe you actually got too all of these how do you do it, girl lol!!!???

Overall you're right Watergirl-I refuse to give up hope for some reason deep down inside I know I'll be ok-I might get anxious but I'll always make sure I'm ok-My determination, spirit and ambition remain strong above it all (I think that's what keeps me grounded), still on my way too learning patience and feel I'm doing more better than I have been with it, to be honest.

And yes, I should actually adknowledge and come to terms with my dark side instead of pushing it away or trying to supress it. It does me know good in fact it makes it 10x worse! I try to meditate and confront my demons or get through them as I write by expressing my perspective and dark themes through my characters in my stories.

Don't wory Watergirl, I coming to terms with myself. For the most part, Im comfortable in my own skin (I'd say my cofidence rates, on a scale of 1 to 10, an 8 overall) but I still consider myself a slight work in progress on that matter. Ive been pretty stressed out lately though (I try hard not to let it get to me-I feel I deal with it alot better now but I hate unnecessary stress) due to the fact my father spreads really bad energy and lives with us now and I hate to see it affect my younger siblings so badly and the fact I work so much to the point where I have little time to vent (especially little time to write-which for me is venting and it is helping me stay motivated as well as earn money by entering contest). What should I do about this?

And a little question-what do you call it when you're fine in your solitude and prefer it even ts very lonely a lot of times but have a hard time trusting others (yes this is my dilemma lol)?