Anyone else restless?

• Kusmura -

My frozen lemon margaritas are only $2.00 you just by them (as many as you want) throw them in the freezer for a couple of hours then when you are ready voila!!! open and drink ๐Ÿ˜› and by all means grow the stubble scruffy is good!!

Have fun with your innerchild Paddi I like the idea of getting intouch with my innerchild!!

• Great Thread Sheelagh

A glass of crouchen reisling for me thanks

Mags xx

• Good Day, I keep seeing numbers too, 444 and 555 I'll look it up, dreamed to candles lit all along a pathway, like tea candles. Hold on to your sanity. ๐Ÿ™‚

• I keep seeing the numbers 333, 444, 1111, 1010, and 222 what is going on with all the double numbers? I really do hope this wave of bad things hurrys up and departs even my sense of humorseems to be leaving me & I just have to walk away from all the negativity and that is no so like me at all!!!

although my frozen lemon margarit did taste good!!!

• I will repeat here the Daily OM I posted on my blog today as I think it is relevant to this discussion.

"There is no secret recipe for happiness and contentment. The individuals who move through life joyously have not necessarily been blessed with lives of abundance, love, success, and prosperity. Such people have, however, been blessed with the ability to take the circumstances they've been handed and make them into something great. Our individual realities are colored by perception - delight and despair come from within rather than without. Situations we regard as fortuitous please us while situations we judge inauspicious cause us no end of grief. Yet if we can look at all we have accomplished without dwelling on our perceived misfortune and make each new circumstance our own, the world as a whole becomes a brighter place. A simple shift in attitude can help us recognize and unearth the hidden potential for personal and outer world fulfillment in every event, every relationship, every duty, and every setback.

The universe is often an unpredictable and chaotic place, and the human tendency is to focus on the negative and assume the positive will care for itself. But life can be no more or no less than what you make of it. If you are working in a job you dislike, you can concentrate on the positive aspects of the position and approach your work with gusto. What can you do with this job that can turn it around so you do love it. When faced with the prospect of undertaking a task you fear, you can view it as an opportunity to discover what you are truly capable of doing. Similarly, unexpected events, when viewed as surprises, can add flavor to your existence. By choosing to love life no matter what crosses your path, you can create an atmosphere of jubilance that is wonderfully infectious. A change in perspective is all it takes to change your world, but you must be willing to adopt an optimistic, hopeful mind-set.

To make a conscious decision to be happy is not enough. You must learn to observe life's complexities through the eyes of a child seeing everything for the first time. You must furthermore divest yourself of preconceived notions of what is good and what is bad so that you can appreciate the rich insights concealed in each stage of your life's journey. And you must strive to discover the dual joys of wanting what you have. As you gradually shift your perspective, your existence will be imbued with happiness and contentment that will remain with you forever."

• That was really encouraging and much welcomed. You know, I feel very ambitious every day and complete my goals. I do, however, have a sense that things are getting worse, in general, and am not talking just about economy. I have to put that out there. I feel others upon reading this maybe won't feel so all alone. Things are and can be pretty bad at times. Reaching out helps.

• Very odd. My daughter said to me a couple of weeks ago that everytime she looks at her watch or notices the time it has repeat numbers involved. I thought it was an interesting observation but just a coincidence.

I maybe should go over to the I am blessed thread but I just want to say that the insight here is beautiful. It appears we are all facing challenges in our life and are trying to work through them in a meaningful way. I'm not sure where The Captain finds her insights but they certainly make me think and show me a different way to look at things. I do wish the path was marked more clearly with a "TURN HERE".

I agree with Daliolite that it appears the world is not nearly as secure as it was a few years ago. Thre is a general impression of insecurity anger and hostility but.... I also see and feel the kindness of friends and strangers from all over the world. The willingness to help each other back to their feet, the words of support when needed. There is also something beautiful.

• I too wish the path was marked "turn here" it would be so much easier lol and I also feel that the world in general is getting worse and people are negative and mean to each other it really takes the toll on one as you can feel helpless and discouraged. kinda at a loss on how to help

thank you capt for the wonderful insight it will help me get thru the day and hopefully i will be able to find a way to help make people feel better

• I really have no affinity with numbers or maybe I just don't see them. I think my messages come in a different form. I can also feel a shift in myself, like the clouds are clearing. LOL Poetic, what sanity?!

• shadowmist , those numbers have been wearing me out all year along with 555. sometimes it varies like 212 or 1212 and 111 or 1111.. whats strange is some-days i will see every number and that is the only times i have looked at the clock. that day. !

• it is strange that everytime you look at the clock it seems like the dual numbers are there. I was speaking with my friend last nite and she said she has noticed it also (and usually she doesnt notice) she also feels like everyone is on edge and snapping at each other. she to has had a run of "bad luck" told her I feel like I have it coming at me at all ways and I just was going to go live in a cave lol!

• LOL in a cave with a few chickens and a goat and a fabulous view out the front. Sounds good to me!!!

• Today I feel wonderful, I think something has shifted since the Scorpio Moon, feels lighter some how, things are speeding up again! Help is here now the best definition of the 11/11/11 I posted under Source code activation! I could feel bells and whistles, this is for today also! Have a good weekend and find something to laugh at!

Nine dimensions of consciousness will permeate the collective October 28, 2011; however, even now it is opening hour-by-hour, day-by-day. When a bird is ready to dive in synchronicity with the other birds, it doesn't shift its attention to what it will be eating next; it dives. That is the real lesson of this New Moon: Pick an issue that keeps you out of resonant flow, and move through it! Newly direct Mercury in 19 Leo trines the lunar North node in 20 Sagittarius, and it will be right on the North Node a day after the New Moon just when Jupiter retrogrades. These aspects guarantee that you can jump out of your problem and into the flow; just like happiness, it's a choice.

• Regarding seeing repeated numbers or hearing special music/songs, or whatever, I read that each archangel uses a different method to get our attention. For example, itโ€™s said that when archangel Sandalphon is trying to get through to us, he puts us in the path of music that has a message for us! So light a candle and ask him to help you cut through any bewilderment youโ€™re going through โ€“ then keep your ears peeled for hints about what to do next.

Not sure who the archangel of numbers is, though.

• Ah, a little internet research found that Foucault is the Archangel of Numbers. He uses numbers to help us when we are lost (the angelic equivalent of showing us map grid co-ordinates - latitude and longitude) to give direction to our lives

• was there any directions with the number directions? ๐Ÿ™‚

• ABP, look up Doreen Virtue's number sequences on the internet for your guide to angelic messages through repeated numbers.

• paddi my cave is truely beautiful it has everything you need to get by on it is where i go when things get bad or i need to recharge ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for the info capt hopefully i will find answers to what the numbers mean.