Could someone please do a reading for me?

• I am feeling a little unsure and out of sorts at the moment. I don't really know how to deal with this feeling of loneliness and uneasiness. I realize I am still young so this is to be expected, but being an only child & having lost my mom at 17, I am starting to really need some love. I feel like everyone around me is already at that point but I'm not. Is there something I need to change in myself? If anyone has any advice to give me I would be so grateful.

My birthday: 18/09/90 (Female)

Kalli x

• If you could love and like yourself more, you would not feel such a need for it to come from the outside. Look within to discover if you are chasing gratification and personal validation in all the wrong places, to the point where it stops you being productive and successful. Become your own best friend and supporter. Healthy detachment and releasing your need for others' approval (the need to be popular) will help you fulfill your destiny of freeing yourself from tradition and social pressures to walk your own path, and will also make room for love on a higher plane that is free from any dangerous escapist dependencies. You cannot force love - it will appear naturally in your life as you spend time with like-minded people, sharing your ideas and visions freely.

You may have a rough time of it until you reach a point where you feel confident in letting go of your sense of tradition and going beyond the obvious and into the realm of spirit. However, experience is likely to be a great teacher and, if you can open yourself to the idea that there is more to life than toeing the line, you will make great progress. You are blessed with more grounded energy than many, but you will nevertheless have to avoid the tendency to become obsessed with getting others to see things your way and to learn to relax your need for everything to go smoothly. Everyone's life is full of ups and downs - that's how we learn and grow. You are an ingenious and feisty free-thinker, and have a fine sense of truth and a dislike of pretension that will serve you well, providing you allow your instincts to be your guide. Feel free to reveal the truth of who you are to the world and experience the sheer joy of being yourself. People will love you and be drawn to you for your honesty and authenticity.

• thankyou Captain for your reading. I think you hit the nail on the head here. You are right, I need to work on myself & learn to love who I am in and out before searching for love elsewhere. I really hope I can achieve this and learn to nurture myself in a pure manner.

Thanks again.

Kalli xo