Fema Group Site

• Earlier this summer, I lost my house to a flood. Luckily it can be repaired, but that takes time and it won't be in liveable condition again until most likely the end of next spring. Since then, my family and I have been staying with my mother. I really appreciate all that she has done for us in this situation and I am happy to have a place to stay, however I miss having my own place, and I miss having privacy. We are staying here until we are able to move into a Fema trailer in the Fema Group Site which will hopefully be soon.

I just want to know an approximate time frame of when that will be, and if we will be going to the group site on 55th St. SE or the one on 46th St. NE. I am also curious about how my level of happiness will be while living in the group site.

Here is a link to my picture. I've learned it's near impossible to try and upload a picture.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/43237213.jpg/

• I do have pictures of the two potential locations if needed.

• I lost my house almost everything I own to a flood, and my family and I are on a thin line between having a warm place to stay this winter and being homeless, so I guess my question isn't insignificant enough to get help with.

• His Pet

I am just reading posts and I am sorry for your situation. I am crying my own eyes out because I feel as if the lifeforce is draining from my husband and I can't stop it. I know that I am not the only one with problems and I am truly sorry for your situation and will pray for you. I am not as gifted as those on this site and a very early beginnger at pendulum. I too have two unanswered posts. So please accept my loving thoughts for you and your family.