AstraAngel reading please?

• Will you pull a few cards for my Leo and I? Will we get married? Etc.

• Hi Carly83

Sure thing, let's check it out.

I put together a little custom spread with seven cards... i am using the Fairy Tarot which is really nice.

1. the present position of your relationship - The Star! - wow, what a great start! The little book with this deck says "This charming young fairy, with her gentle face, is dressed in white as a symbol of purity, perfection, light and wisdom." Well, I can already see that marriage is definitely coming. You look radiant. We could end the reading right here, there is bliss in your future for you and Leo!

Let's continue though, I already drew all seven cards 🙂

2. what's wonderful about you two - The Wheel of Fortune - "This card of transformation depicts the cyclical nature of life... the plants flowers and fabric draped on the wheel are offerings one would find on a "wish tree" to find out one's future." - I can see that you two are very compatible, and flow together nicely. You weather the ups and downs of life really wonderfully. Nothing gets you crossed up, your relationship ebbs and flows very sweetly. And that fabric draped on this wheel looks white to me, with a lot of lace, and a veil thingy dingy. Not sure what that represents. And a bouquet. Do you have any ideas?

3. What needs a little help - The Magician - "This Magician Fairy incarnates initial energy, the craft, personification of the will, intuition, and creativity. Divinatory meaning: New directions, new actions..." I see the only thing you two should work on is dreaming BIGGER about what you would like out of life. This relationship is a dream and should be dreaming big dreams. The skies the limit, dare to imagine the impossible!

4. Your deepest desire with Leo - The Empress - Babies was the first thing I got lol. My book says "This fairy empress, gracious and dignified, incarnates beauty, charm, love and generosity." Surrounded by barn owls, she represents Mother Earth and fertility. There. You see? Fertility. You are squirming to have a family with Leo. What's the hold up? Why hasn't he popped the question? You are wild about him and you are ready to GO with a wonderful life together. Very sweet. And you are fertile. Hmm... Advice: Go to a second hand store TODAY like as soon as you get out of your pajamas (put some other clothes on first though) and buy a little owl figurine. Also buy a Bride's magazine and put that in your home somewhere, where you see it often. Set the little owl on it. Arrange it so that Leo will see it. He will propose before you can say hoo... hoo...

5. Leo's deepest desire with Carly - The Moon! - Wow Carly, already we have FIVE that's FIVE major arcana cards in a row! This is phenomenal. Do you realize the amount of incredible life changing energy is associated with that? You and Leo are certainly heading into a major life change and I can only conclude marriage!

6. Where your relationship is heading - JUSTICE! Oh wow Carly, we are now up to six major arcana cards in a row so something major coming for you and Leo asap, and I can only conclude (as you suspected) ...marriage! My little fairy book says "The one thought that popped up immediately for me was "Justice of the Paece!" :):):) My little fairy book says, "...important decisions, a favorable outcome... a contract, so this sounds like something very important and it appears to involve law and justice. So either you are going to take Leo to small claims court, or you are getting married. 🙂

7. And...the Prospects of Wedding Bells - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HANGED MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy is hung for sure! Carly it does not get any clearer than that. Wedding yes marriage yes happiness like heaven yes probably a bunch of babies too yes yes yes . SEVEN major arcana cards in a row. EIther you should make abee line for Leo today and YOU propose to him, or you need to go buy a bunch of lottery tickets. There is an incredible amount of positive energy around you and Leo right now, this is absolutely amazing! Seven major cards in a row, I have never ever seen that ever ever. Has to be something big coming for you!!!!!!!!!

I only see wonderful blessings for you and him... he doesn't propose to you, email me your phone number and I might. :):):):) SOmeone is going to marry you and Leo better get on the stick. Why? You are fertile and want to get the show on the road. I would get to the Brides store today and start trying on dresses... bring Leo with you and tell him your sister asked you to try on some dresses for her. He'll figure it out.

The owl asks HOO... HOO is getting married????

YOU... YOU...

Seven major arcana cards in a row... this thread is like pregnant with marriage energy. Anyone else who stumbles across this is likely to get married too! :):):):):):):):):)

Maybe its this fairy deck. You believe in fairies? I do... now.

• THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! ASTRAANGEL! You are the best!!!!!!! Wow!!! Yes I do believe in Fairies. Yes as a matter of fact I have been seriously wanting a child......alot of them. He comes from a big family 10 siblings I think. Yesterday and last night 3 pregnant women passed by me. One actually at a really odd time.. like around midnight when I was walking across the bridge in the next town she came out of nowhere. My cousin just had her first baby a couple months ago and my sister is getting married in 2 weeks.

So yes I am really really wanting these things with him. My cousin sister and I were my grandmother triplets My sister and I are twins and my cousin was born just two months before us and I just feel like its very important for me to have either one of these. He has been married before and has an older daughter and then a 2 year old by somebody else. It has been kind of an issue with me but we havent really discussed our future with children though he does know what I want. 🙂

"I see the only thing you two should work on is dreaming BIGGER about what you would like out of life. This relationship is a dream and should be dreaming big dreams. The skies the limit, dare to imagine the impossible!"

Absolutely!

I love this!!!!

Our relationship started out with my intention of ending up with someone else who was in and out of my life for awhile I met through family. So there has been a lot of adjusting. I was also involved with someone who was the guy of my dreams reality hit when I realized he couldnt handle who I really was.

Suddenly I meet Leo and I feel like Im running for my life.

I can absolutely agree with you on the transformation thing. I was always the different one and liked it that way. Everyone always pushes me to achieve more in life. I had plans to not be married til i was 40. I actually wanted to leave for school this fall to NY. I saved money all summer and suddenly I meet my Leo and something is telling me I cant do it.

Its hilarious to me that you would say small claims court. We have actually been having it a little rough with me saying to him I wanted my furniture back and the police told me I had to go into court for that to get it back. lol. Im almost sure those cards dont mean that. Maybe the Justice thing has something to do with a lot of people standing in our way and the relationship will survive under the circumstances.

"And...the Prospects of Wedding Bells - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HANGED MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy is hung for sure! Carly it does not get any clearer than that. Wedding yes marriage yes happiness like heaven yes probably a bunch of babies too yes yes yes . SEVEN major arcana cards in a row. EIther you should make abee line for Leo today and YOU propose to him, or you need to go buy a bunch of lottery tickets. There is an incredible amount of positive energy around you and Leo right now, this is absolutely amazing! Seven major cards in a row, I have never ever seen that ever ever. Has to be something big coming for you!!!!!!!!!"

Wonderful!!!!!

"4. Your deepest desire with Leo - The Empress - Babies was the first thing I got lol. My book says "This fairy empress, gracious and dignified, incarnates beauty, charm, love and generosity." Surrounded by barn owls, she represents Mother Earth and fertility. There. You see? Fertility. You are squirming to have a family with Leo. What's the hold up? Why hasn't he popped the question? You are wild about him and you are ready to GO with a wonderful life together. Very sweet. And you are fertile. Hmm... Advice: Go to a second hand store TODAY like as soon as you get out of your pajamas (put some other clothes on first though) and buy a little owl figurine. Also buy a Bride's magazine and put that in your home somewhere, where you see it often. Set the little owl on it. Arrange it so that Leo will see it. He will propose before you can say hoo... hoo..."

Yes!!! Baby .. has been the one thing on my mind. I have been very insecure with the idea that he has a second child with someone else. It has left me feeling like that was his second chance and he most definitely would not want another one. I have gotten very depressed over the idea that all these women and girls accidently get pregnant but Ive never been fortunate enough to. Though I almost feel relieved so then I wouldnt have some other guy i no longer want in my life tagging along .....still......... lol. No offense to anybody. So yeah Im to the point I want a child with him. The thing is we do not live together and I actually moved out of town into another with my mother. I met him while I was moving out of the old place and he was moving in next door. I always feel what is in the past is in the past like I moved out of the old town for a reason and have no reason to move back as if its not meant to be. I feel like the only thing that would make him make the decision for me to move in or myself would be for God to intervene. Maybe I think way to deep into things... lol. The relationship has been rocky mostly because I quit my new job 4 months ago and he hasnt been happy about that since and it took me forever to find another stable job after my seasonal one last summer.

And there has been a lot of letting go of certain ideas I had like for instance my ex. This is very to adjust to because the longest relationship I ever had was with my high school sweetheart and everybody thoguht we'd always get back together I always said No but of course the possibility was open however I knew what I was really looking for.... I was looking for what I wanted and saw in movies.. and wanted to get it. LOL!!!!!

AstraAngel I love all of your readings!!!!!! So positive and very informative!!!! Yes I love Fairies!!!!!!

"I only see wonderful blessings for you and him... he doesn't propose to you, email me your phone number and I might. :):):):) SOmeone is going to marry you and Leo better get on the stick. Why? You are fertile and want to get the show on the road. I would get to the Brides store today and start trying on dresses... bring Leo with you and tell him your sister asked you to try on some dresses for her. He'll figure it out."

HAHAHA!!!!! Thanks!!!! 😃 and Yes I am!!!!

I am saving all of your readings!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

• Update on the baby thing.... I just found out on FB one of my girlfriends is pregnant!!!!! Oh God please let me be next.

Also can you pull a card for me about finding a job? Should I attempt my previous job again? I actually put in another app and received 2 callback from other locations? OMG!!! AstraAngel I will definitely keep you updated on the baby thing!!!!

• Nevermind it was a prank. =(

• Hey Carly83 -

i loved your response to my reading. Really sweet and open, you have a beautiful heart and you are not afraid of your feelings. Very, very beautiful to Heaven, oh you will soon be pregnant don't you worry, that is near the top of Heaven's to-do list.

I was in Wal Mart the other day and kinda lingering around the baby clothes, I have babies on the brain too for some reason, maybe cuz I see them everywhere! lol like there is a baby explosion. Hey I want in on the fun too! I have three kids now, and I want more. i loved having babies, it was like one area of life that was divine, and so beautiful... little children are so wonderful, the innocence. maybe it is the innocence, they remind me of the garden of eden... So, you need to go to WALMART (or a nice second hand store is good too! I went to goodwill today) and look at the baby clothes there, I mean snuggle on them, smell them, feel them and buy a bunch of them, surround yourself with baby things and a baby atmosphere and you will be pregnant so fast you'll be cutting the front out of your dresses before you can even get out to buy matenrity clothes! This will work for you.

Let's look at your questions... I am going to try this Mandala deck, you receive the first reading. This is a fantastic deck very beautifully designed and the cards are square, how coool!

1. Finding a job - Sword eight - Wow! Listen to this! "Love of variety and constant change can bring beneficial work opportunities if enough concentration is applied." YAy! This is a YES. Swords are fast too... one book i have says hours to days, then this is eight hours to eight days. Can that be right? Let's draw another card to ask specifiv time frame: Pentacles Princess - I am not getting anything on timing sri. Court cards are tough maybe someone else on the forum can chime in with time frame should they be getting good results with timing issues.

2. Should you Attempt previous job again? Ten of Cups - YES

I wasn't clear on your last ? - was that a question about something with a callback?

Hey, blessings to you Carly83, you have a wonderful Sunday and week, I will check back here should you have followup ??

• AstraAngel

Will you pull a random carf for my Leo and I?

• Two of Wands - He is reaching out to you about something. Like, he has asked you a question and is waiting for a response. I think he is wanting you to go somewhere with him? "you can take my hand...", he says. An ocean stretches out in the background. Rocky shoreline. You two are facing something a decision over something and he is wanting you to go "this way" with him.

A decision you two are trying to make. You should follow the way of the water, TO THE RIGHT>

I hope that gives you something Carly83

love and wisdom,

astra

• Thank you Astra Angel!! Wonder what that is.

• AstraAngel I have no idea what to think about this. We have been back and forth for months. 11 months. He has said many times he doesnt want a relationship with me. Back and forth but then seems extremely upset when things seem to be ending. This week I have to go to court with him cause I showed up at his house and there was a huge fight etc. etc. He called the police. Anyway So he has blocked my number on and off. I called from several different peoples phones. Ive walked to his house and spent time with him. Hes been back and forth Ive been distressed over this. Extremely distressed. Ive wanted to move in with him. Everythign I just dont know what to do. I am so upset. I dont want to lose him.

• Carly83,

Yipes! you really have a situation with him. There was a fight? That doesn't sound like the makings of a good relationship to me. Maybe the courthouse you are going to is on the right side of the road.. dunno... that Two Wand is a choice card, one of you is really trying to decide where to take this relationship.

A huge fight and he called the cops... sounds familiar, I had something like that happen to me a while back and I also found myself talking to the police. A bunch of them. In my house. WIth guns. Now I am in the midst of a divorce myself. Why would 'love' call the cops? Unless you were you beating him up. Were you beating him up?

The Hermit - It looks to me like its over.

The MOON the emotional energy connected with this relationship is off the charts. Like, some alien civilization has figured out how to tap into your relationship with this guy and they are using the energy to supply the entire power needs for their planet.

The Hanged Man and the Queen of Wands - Him and you. Considering that he is upside down and you are right side up, it doesn't look you are seeing eye to eye.

Why is he freaking out about severing the ties?

Knight of pentacles, he is insecure and wants to hang on to you until someone else appears is what I am seeing. Two of Pentacles - yep - he wants an option, I think he is stringing you along. I would cut it off and ignore him.

Page of Swords - you are being asked to write him a letter and tell him exactly how you feel, and forgive him for whatever, and ask his forgiveness for whatever and send to him CERTIFIED MAIL this will remind him of his little calling the cops thing, that was a cheap shot on his part. Don't worry he will always have "the letter" as a memory to remind him that is was a low blow from him to you.

And the Hermit again, you go into HIDING and do NOT answer anything from him. He shows up at YOUR door call the cops and tell them you feel harassed. There, now the energies are balanced and the Universe is happy again.

Write that letter and end this thing and MOVE ON. You have better things coming your way.

He called the cops, I can't believe that.

Two of Pentacles tells me that very soon YOU will be the one with a nice new choice and Mr Cop Man will be a distant memory.

The Knight of Pentacles - a new improved version 2.o and you won't even remember this guy.

Stay strong you are protecting your heart.

love, astra

• Thank you AstraAngel... its been nothing. Resorted to nothing. I am completely depressed over the issue. I want him back so bad.

Can you pull a card for this new Gemini guy in my life?

• Hello AstraAngel,

Could you please pull some cards for me and my separated husband? Me-DOB-3/17/58. Husband-DOB-7/31/59. We are still legally married but he lives in another country. Will we reconcile, and if so, when? What can I do to move things along?

Thank you.

Lifer

• Hey Carly

Certainly, I can take a look... Gemini huh? I saw something yesterday about a Gemini. Maybe for you. The twins. You two may be twin flames or ?

Nine of Wands - he is hurting, either coming away from another situation that was painful... he learned something important, he seems willing to take chance with you.

The Emperor and the Six of Cups - He has a rather strong veneer, it will take some time to get down to where he really lives. Can you be patient? The good news is that one you finally get down there, he is very sweet and considerate and the relationship looks very sympathetic, a mutual, good friend

The Empress - you would make a nice match for him. This looks very balanced to me. You may have your own walls to work through as well.

Three of Wands - you are both in a place of wondering about the other, planning, what steps do we take next. You are in a holding pattern.

THE SUN - all will turn out very sweet for the two of you eventually, this is an amazing card and very optimistic!

It looks like you have some work to do, to connect with each other on a deeper level, trust is being developed...

i hope that helps. Twins...

• Hi Lifer - I am going to start a new thread for you with your question to help keep things organized...

• Thank you, AstraAngel. Can you please let me know what the new thread is named and where I can find it? I appreciate it!

Lifer

• Hi Lifer!

Yes, it is "For Lifer" on the next page...

here is a link

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=15879&replies=1