I Would Like To Give Readings

• hi.i have tryed to get a reading but i think everyth getting to much for them,if you have time can you help with my confusion,hi my name is jacqueline,im trying to be strong for my familys sake,my mum and dad was close to my brother and which they still love so dearly,he married a woman whom is a bit selfish,i have a son and i am married,i have a younger sister to who also has a son,my brother has moved away with no details to find him and we dont know why,he has cut us all out of his life it makes me so sad as the boys has done nothing wrong,also i lost a very good soul mate she was 34 yr old,will i suceed working for myself thats another qeustion i ask myself,

i hope you can answer what i need to know,i hope you can as im so confused specialy with my brother tony whom i was so close to growing up,

regards jackie

• andrealightgiver,

are you going to do readings?

• I also would like a reading please, whenever it's good for you. birthday 11/20/ born around 11pm. I will check back in a little while.

• Hi, Andrealightgiver... are you still offering to do readings? I wrote to you a couple of times, but I know that you have been bombarded, but I would still very much like you to do a reading for me. Please let me know if you can find the time.

Thank you very much,

Jodi

• i would like some help i know we make our own destiny but im lost so thought a little help would push me in the right direction here is my dilema i have been in somewhat of a relationship with this guy we have lived together on and off we have called it off i lost count after the millionth time during our time he made bad choices so he calls them there times when it seemed he was seeing someone else i never caught him but he acted distant i have 4 kids and he has been great with them but at this point i really don't know if im doing it for my kids or me please help me i'm ready to commit or let go any insight would be greatly appreciated

• Hello I'd like to ask you a question and hope for an answer to my problem.

It's about a woman I knew many years ago I am on the outs with her and last year

I found out where she lives and mailed her a letter of how I felt about her and to

clear the air. I have not gotten a reply. My question is a two parter should I have done

that and will it change things between us. Before I even found out where she is

or sent the letter I saw a psychic who did a three card tarot reading on the question

and she said I would successfully contact her and there'd be a reunion of sorts.

The last card was the Ace of cups. Thank you for any help you have.

• Jodi, try a do-it-yourself site in the meantime.

I like this one: http://www.sorayathomas.com/tarot/

• This post is deleted!

• I'm 53 was married for 13 years . 4 months ago ,my husband left me . I would like to know what happened. I'm at a loss, I don't know what to do , or witch way to go .Any help at all .Please

• AndreaLightGiver,

Hello, I may be pushing my luck, being that you've already gave me an answer a while back, but if maybe you can tell me something new...maybe something has changed for me??

I have been so sad, really emotional over my new found friend/crush/co-worker.... I've developed such strong feelings for him & i can't help thinking of him. We've become really close during the last 2 months and flirting...but, due to his situation I don't know if he's messing with my emotions or if he too has developed feelings towards me.

I'm just wondering if I'm stressing over something that'll never be & give up on any chance that something might escalate between us; or, if I should just hang on.... I hate the mixed signals & it's driving me crazy & makin me so sad......

Please advise? Thank you!

• ive been with this man 2 years he is married living with his wife and kids. he is a aries i am a pisces dont know if he is leading me on or really wants to move out and be with me .has hurt me many times though what does the outcome show

• Hi! Looking for a reading on my career, thinking about getting back into real estate, but as a broker this time! Should I just work on getting my own broker business started? Or work for another broker for a while since the real estate industry is not the greatest right now.

I am stuck in a one way job right now that goes no where, and I really want to be out on my own.

Scared to take that plunge! Thank you for your time!

Sherri

dob 5/14/67

• Hello from Melbourne Australia, are you still giving readings? If yes, this is my question 'what impact did the solar eclipse have or will have on a Pisces? di

• Hello, just recently found your site. Would be interested in readings. Have a few things on my mind. Mostly concerned with old flame that recently resurfaced. Feelings are mutual for both of us, needless to say complications with both current relationships. Also have stopped contact with this person. Wondering what is in store? Thanks

• Hello, just recently found your site. Would be interested in readings. Have a few things on my mind. Mostly concerned with old flame that recently resurfaced. Feelings are mutual for both of us, needless to say complications with both current relationships. Also have stopped contact with this person. Wondering what is in store? Thanks

• Hello,

Could you give me some guidance on my job search?

Will I find an appropriate position where I am or will it involve relocation, either domestically or internationally?

I very much appreciate your guidance.

• Not sure if you're still doing readings or not, but here goes...I've been unhappily married for 34 years and have recently connected with an old classmate. Where do you see this relationship heading? I'm Scorpio & he's Cancer.

• Hi Andrea, I would like a reading.

Should i give you my date of birth etc

• Dear Anderialightgiver

You posted a web sight a while back, I tried to get on it but must have not written it down properly, could you please give it again good luck.Luana

• Hello Andrealightgiver. My name is Illona Jameson my dob is 07/12/1961. I am invole with a younger man. His dob of 10/04/74. What does the cards see for us. Thank You so much.