I Would Like To Give Readings

• Is that for me? if so then do you see anything in my future? either in life or romance?

No I am not offended but I think there is more to it than that. ive known him for a yr. he is a best friend, i just feel there a reason why he is in my life. something more then I feel for anybody. he is a Leo maybe we have a strong bond/connection.

• Hello Andrea Lihtgiver -

I have a question or two, I know you are gettig loads of practice in the last few days, so if you are not up to it I completely understand. You do not need to go through each of these, choose one if you like. But here it goes...

1. My husband is applying to grad school and changing his career. Will he be accepted and is this change the financial stability we have longed for?

2. My husband has undergone some heart testing to identify if he has a genetic condition, can you tell me the outcome of this? Will he be diagnosed with what we think he has? And will he need major surgery in the next couple of years?

3. I love my job! But, there are major reorganzation efforts going on, this will cause some reduction in force, will I be able to stay in a like position?

A little about me, I think you requested this. I am an Aries (April 1st), Aquarius rising, sag moon, and venus in tarus. I am in my mid forties, and usually very optimistic. I am not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Thanks - scalbro

• Hi Andrea,

as we say 3's a charm.....if you think you could help me with these questions, I' d be very grateful...I can give you more information if you need it...TYTYTY

Hi Andrea,

I had posted this request a few days back....I know you have been really busy, but I was wondering if you would look at this for me....TY

Hi,

I have 2 very common areas of interest that I could ask you to read on; Love and Work!

For Love: I'd like to know what you see happening between me (shannonine) and Gary. Do you see any form of reconciliation occurring? If so, how do see it happening and what about time frames. This was a very intense relationship that lasted 7 years, but was dramatically ended 10 months ago.

For Work: my career is not exactly where i want it. I'm a teacher and that's great, but I'm not teaching where I want to and at the level I want to! How can I break through this impasse? Do I need more education?, should I change location?

Thank you for your care and interest!

• Hello,

if you could also provide some insights about these 2 important aspects in my life.

1. Relationship

What will happen to the present relationship that I am into?

Is it wise to end this now?

Is he inclined to fall for a woman that he constantly speaks with right now?

2. Endeavor

Where is my website heading? Any chance of getting an income out of it?

Thank you so much.

• Hi HighP09 ...

Can you please do a reading on me if you can .. i had a question posted on page 15 and I was wondering any comments would be appreciated .. i do thank you in advance .. I need some sort of answers ... Thanks again ..

• Sorry- for clarification the reading was only for Toledo51 not for Peanut55.

I have not done a reading for you Peanut55. I can do that later if you want to.

• Hi Lilprincess. I did a reading for you, per your request. Things are very nice in your cards 🙂

I think is a good relationship- you are both in love with one another. I see victory in the near future, but I do not see the two of you in the same place for now. You may see him, this time around, but you will not stay there with him permanently. Not yet, because the final card is nostalgia which shows you missing one another- You need to show some patience. There is a lot of confusion at the moment and lots of people in his life and yours at this time take some space. Nothing will happen until the new moon on July 21st. This is the time when you will get to see him or you will have something in your hands- like your tickets. It may not be until the full moon again at the beginning of August when your plans may actually accomplish. I also see there may be some financial issues blocking your meeting with him.

ok- that is it.

• HI HIGH P09 CAN YOU PLEASE DO ME A READING,I NEED TO KNOW IF MY BROTHER IS GOING TO COME BACK TO OUR FAMILY,ALSO WILL I SUCEED IN WORKING FOR MYSELF.

KIND REGARDS JACKIE

• HIGH P09 - I posted this earlier for Andrea, but fear she may be swamped with requests. Any chance you can read anything on this for me? I'd like to know if I am going to meet my soulmate soon, or if he is currently in my life. Specificallly, anything picked up on the name Todd?? Thanks! Love & Light to you!

• Hi, HighP09 ... Words cannot express my thanks to you and for doing a reading for me … I’m happy to hear that things are good in my cards .. It brings a smile and made my day that this is a good relationship and that we both are in love with one another … Yes I will take your advice and be patience and understanding. It’s funny that you mention the new moon, I keep on concentrating and looking at those days and weeks .. before and after for some odd reason .. and my heart keeps telling me that I am going to see him, but I didn’t know this was possible. Finances can be worked out but I would go and see him in a heart beat that wont stop me .. When you say victory in the near future what’s your meaning of that? .. HighP09 thanks to you again and for taking time out for me to read my cards and for making my day! You’ve given me hope not to give up … This really helps …

• Hi HighP09 sorry I forgot to ask do you think he's the one then? 🙂

• Hi HighP09 sorry .. i forgot to ask ... do you think he's the one then? 🙂

• Yes, That would be great. I am driving myself crazy over this.

Thanks!!

• This is for HighP09 Thanks It would be great if you did do a reading for me. Since it's been driving me crazy. for almost a yr. now. LOL!

• Okay - first, please excuse my spelling!! And I write for a living!

Second, which of you are giving readings? Andrea Lightgiver or HighP09, or both? I have read for 20 years and will trade a reading for a reading, whichever of you is interested. For some reason I have never been able to read for myself. I am traditionally a psychomitrist, but I also do Tarot and run about an 85% accuracy rate.

Thanks - Scalbro

• Dear HighPO9,

It looks like you are lending AndreaLG a hand!! I don't know if you have the time or energy to take my requests on, but I would be so grateful if you could....Thanks. Here is the original message from a few pages ago:

Hi Andrea,

as we say 3's a charm.....if you think you could help me with these questions, I' d be very grateful...I can give you more information if you need it...TYTYTY

Hi Andrea,

I had posted this request a few days back....I know you have been really busy, but I was wondering if you would look at this for me....TY

Hi,

I have 2 very common areas of interest that I could ask you to read on; Love and Work!

For Love: I'd like to know what you see happening between me (shannonine) and Gary. Do you see any form of reconciliation occurring? If so, how do see it happening and what about time frames. This was a very intense relationship that lasted 7 years, but was dramatically ended 10 months ago.

For Work: my career is not exactly where i want it. I'm a teacher and that's great, but I'm not teaching where I want to and at the level I want to! How can I break through this impasse? Do I need more education?, should I change location?

Thank you for your care and interest!

• hi HighP09. thanks you for the reading. he sounds like a criminal! i don't know anything about money, and him. he has always seemed like a hardworking guy to me. but, who knows! maybe he has secrets. i will move on. thanks again.

• Hello am robielightSag and my question is: I want to travel overseas this month and right now I have too many bills to pay before I go and I want to now how to make extra money to pay for my trip.

• Hello Andrea,

This is just a follow up on my request for a reading. i know you are extremely busy and probably overly exhausted. I posted my concerns about 2 days ago.

I am involve with a man for 5 years now and he is the father of my child (we are not married). It has been a very difficult relationship. And lately he got himself involve with another woman whom he says is just a friend.

I would like to know if he will get seriously involve with this woman seriously and romantically. I can help but ask as well what he feels for this woman.

Also, if I decide to leave him is it going to be a wise move---what are the possible risks that goes with it?

And lastly, I need to know the prospects of my finances. Nothing in particular I would say, but I I am interested in particular to know if and when I will leave this man, will I be able to support my kids?

Thank you very much any insights will be appreciated. I believe time is critical as far as my situation is right now.

• Hello. if your still giving readings I would like to give it a try. I was just wondering about what I should do with my job situation. I am a Registered Nurse but have been feeling quite lost and confused about which direction I should be headed in. and frankly if I should continue nursing at all. usually when it comes to jobs, if I decided I wanted to do this or that, I just did it. Now it's like I'm just lost.

any input would be greatly appreciated.