I Would Like To Give Readings

• hi andrea! i just wanted to let you know that i did read your last post to me. i just wanted to say that i appreciate you thinking of me! (that doesn't happen to me a lot) god bless you!

enne

• Hi and thank you for this opportunity. My mind is so muddy I'm having trouble phrasing my question. I feel like I'm being hit from all angles and I am overwhelmed. I guess my question is this.....I have lost my trust with my own mother and become shut off from my emotions so that i appear detached and sad to my boyfriend and two children. What does my future hold for my ability to move on from this and become positive again? Thank you for your time and giving.

• when you have time will I be successful in sorting out a money problem I have to deal with thanks Luana

• Thank you for doing this Andrea. Left my husband of 22 years 8 months ago. I'm living with friends as I try to get my life back together. Have gone back to school. Was laid off from job in March. My only income is a small retirement fund. Just frightened and need to know everything will be OK. No man in the picture.

• He said 1 question not 20

• Hi there andreallightgiver,

In Reiki we give energy as well when we are learning and it has held me in good stead. Kudos to you for doing this. Go with your guts. My question is; What kind of success can I expect in the Medical field? Thank you for your time, I would love to exchange some Reiki light for this reading so that I don't incur any spiritual debt if your willing.

We are all related,

sequoiawoman

• Hi Andrea,

I was writing to get some insight on what the future holds, I have gone through alot to be able to write it all down. I feel I've been in this limbo for the past few years and have been to the piont of wanting to just walk away from everything but I don't want to have to repeat my life situation over again to learn and grow from this one . Please if you can tell me what to prepare for and what will I have left to work with and will there be someone strong in my life to give me what I need to go forward with what is left mentallly, emotionaly, and physically ? Thank You

• Hi Andrea,

I just found this thread last night, I can see where this may be overwhelming to you, everyone that needs some insight, and you were so gracious to answer so many, with a lot of clairty, and time spent with each question. I just hope that this isn't draining you so much, so I wanted to tell you that I will be thinking only good thoughts and wonderful intentions your way. It's almost sad to me to see so many of us want answers to the many problems that surround us each day. I wish all that have left post the very best in their lives, that they find the answers and clarity to their questions. I want to leave blessings to you for trying to help so many.

I too need answers from time to time and many times I have contacted tarot readers, astrology experts, tea leaf readers, psychics, I've used pendulums, and meditated when I needed some guidance or direction, but I've come to learn that the answers are in each of us. We just need to be quiet, to be still, to listen carefully to what our conscience is telling us. To give ourselves plenty of love, to praise God for all the beauty that surrounds us, and to know that what is bothering us shall pass with time and patience. Stay grounded, be gracious, kind, compassionate and loving to all including ourselves. Appreciate all the wonder that fills our lives daily and believe with good intentions that we all have the answers within ourselves.

Blessings to all.

• Hi there Andrea. It seems like a blessing when I saw your forum today. I am very appreciative that you are kind to offer reading for so many people, and hope you are able to do the same for me. I am in a relationship now that really doesn't have any committment to it, although there are hints. This relationship involves a wonderful man I met a few years ago; we fell madly in love with each other. We got engaged, bought a home together, however, things didn't work out for us & we broke up. I feel he is caught up in his past, and is unable to move on because of certain fears. We had started seeing each other again, but with no real identification on our relationship status. I have been loyal to him for 5 years (from the day we met until now, even though we were apart), waiting for him, because I truly do love him. I'm not sure what this relationship means, but I just wondered if you could tell me why he is finding it hard to go back to where we were........I know he still loves me very much. I don't want to lose him. Can you tell me how I may win him back completely, if that is at all possible? What do you see for us together? My finances are a concern for me too. No matter how hard I try, I take 2 steps fwd & 10 steps backward. Someone told me that they could see a block around me ...as if someone has put a bad omen on me. Is this the reason for my demise? Thank you so much for even listening to me. I appreciate any insights you may have.

• Dear Anndrea,

First and for most thank you so much for taking the time to give me a reading,it was very helpful.Only is there any way you could narrow down the untapped resources,just wondering.and second,you did make it a little lighter with the reading no worries here. also, Iam glad you said some thing about the energy you picked up from meI too felt an ora from you that made it feel like you right beside me,Iam willing to share my energys when it is needed,anytime. I would like to learn more about all the aspects of Tarot:::If you may know some one that would be willing to teach me more I would welcome the chance.I just feel like i need to have more information on the workings,Maybe some day I will be able to help people find answers they need,like you i would do it for free,because payment is good feeling and answers,I would love to make some one else feel comfortable and happy in there life.

Last but not least your are more then welcome my to energy any time.

again thank you

I hope we may talk again soon

May the stars keep you safe and happy

Anngora

• Hi, I am grateful to hear you are looking for people with whom to practice! I am looking for insight as to my situation and what has taken place for me over the last several years. I am wondering how such things came about and how to incorporate all into my life purpose.

Thank you so much for your willing spirit. I am looking forward to responding with feedback!

• Andrea~ Here goes I have been recently seperated from my husband of six years. He has had alot of stress due to my health & unemployment. I've recently started to see a great turn around for health and have a new career! Where do you forsee all of these changes taking me? As you know this whole unexpected turn events has taken a great toll on my life and everyone who is connected & loves me.

• ANDREA HI THANK YOU! IN ADVANCE. I MET A WONDERFUL FRIEND AT WORK ,A YEAR LATER YOU STARTED BEEN FRIEND WITH PRIVLAGES IT WAS ON GOING UNTIL ABOUT TWO MONTH S AGO WHEN I TOLD HIM THAT I HAD MUCH MORE FEELING THAN JUST THOSE OF FRIENDS FOR HIM THEN FINALLY A WEEK AND A HALF AGO TOLD ME THAT OUR FRIENDSHIP WAS OVER AND DID WANT TO SEE ME OR FOR ME TO CALL HIM AND HIS WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED I MISS HIM SO MUCH. IS HE GOING TO RETURN?

• To Taurus75...His wish has been granted.

• To Norwuud....

The cards show

You have been Ill.

you have tried to remain grounded and patient as you were trying to keep your marriage intact

But, as you stated, there has been much stress draining you emotionally and financially

Your husband will contact you on a holiday (perhaps July 4th)

You will discuss the problems in your relationship..illness and separation

You will be satisfied with the outcome

You will recieve a document at your home

It will bring a complete change in your future.

• THANK YOU ! FOR REPLYING TO ME I WAS REALING HOPING TO HEAR SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAT HE WOULD RETURN BUT I HAD A GREAT TIME AND I ENJOYED HIM WHILE I HAD HIM IN MY LIFE THANKS!

• hi andrealightgiver,

i have already asked you for a reading, but i was just wondering if you were going online anytime soon?!

• To AudiTorium...

You will be a good one for me to practice on because you didn't give me a bunch of information. Lol. I think people think its best to feed me alot of info but actually it makes it harder for me because I read mostly what they tell me. I don't know why that happens.

The cards show as follows:

You are an older woman or she plays a large part in your life

This is the beginning of a series of events which you have been successful so far

but the cards warn you against waste, selfishness and any rash expenditures.

You have a sunny disposition

You have latent psychic powers not being used to the fullest extent of your ability

You perevere and can complete tasks despite all obstacles.

You have experienced a joyous event which has changed the direction of your life

Its like your hopes and dreams have come true

The cards give the gravest warning of danger

Showing the burning up of resources; mental, physical and financial!

There is a fear of the unknown and the validity of a document

Something to do with a partner Marriage? Divorce?

Although things appear to be moving slowly

with your knowledge, experience and patience

The change in the direction in your life will be successful

due to your determination to succeed in the face of opposition

• To Toledo...

I am sorry I haven't gotten to you before. I didn't realize I would get so swamped. I have found out that i get burned out after reading a few people. Lol. I didn't realize how much energy it takes to do a reading.Lol.

I guess I should have known because Cayce could only do 3 a day. Not that I am anything like him. Nothing like him...but I wish I could be like him. He is the reason I don't ask for money because according to him personal gain taints the gift.

I am online now....

I will read for you then I need to quit.

• hi andrea... i totally understand! it must be very draining trying to help people all the time! 🙂

i really appreciate your kindness...