I Would Like To Give Readings

• I need to know if I will be together(as in a relationship) with either B or T, I´m really confused, and If so, can you tell me when and where it will happen?

• i woul appreciate a reading please as im at an all time low with nothing good in life at present i feel spiritualy worn out and so depressed not knowing where im going in life or even where i want to go i hope you can help please?

• id love a reading please i need help in all areas of life lol im a cancarian born in south yorkshire 12.00 noon on sunday 2nd july 1961 thankyou and blessings be upon you

• Andrea, thank you for offering to give a reading. Here's my story: I met a guy when I was a teenager. We liked each other but avoided each other - or looked from afar. He was hinting some interest in me but I wanted him to court me. Then turbulence happened in our country and my family moved me out of the country. He heard I was missing and then that I was probably dead. 30 yrs. passed I dreamt of him looking for me. And I dreamt of him again that he was coming close but we did not meet in the dream. I checked him out on internet. It seems that he's married. Recently, a friend called me and told me that someone's looking for me, should they give him my no. I allowed it. We met and it was wonderful. The feelings were probably stronger than 30 yrs. ago. We met again to catch up with stories of our lives and our friends. I am divorced. He's married. We compared notes. He longed for me and we made love. He's now gone back home but asked me to keep the communications open. We are emailing and we are in love. Where to go from here? I cannot be a mistress. I'm sure he wouldn't want me to be that way. What do you see for us?

• Hello, Thank you for offering to give us some insight into our future lives. In many ways this is so helpful! My birthday is 04-27-1979 in case that helps any.

My first question is I am wondering if you can see me making it into management at my job that I have been working very hard to make happen, and still doing things to be able to achieve this. But, I want to know if it's going to happen.

My second question is about a guy in my life that I seem to have a connection with, but not seriously in a relationship with him at this time. I feel sometimes it has potential, but the situation is complicated. Do you see us seeing eachother for awhile, or staying in contact for awhile, perhaps even down the road as friends? Does he care about me? Is this going anywhere?

Thank you, and have a blessed weekend!

• hELLO THERE , LOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU MY FRIEND XX THANKYOU FOR OFFERING TO DO READINGS , IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU CAN DO ONE FOR ME , BUT YOU MUST BE BUSY SO I AM PREPARED TO WAIT . MY NAME IS ANGELFEATHER AND MY BIRTHDATE IS MAY 23 1955. I AM PRESENTLY GOING THROUGH SOME INNER SEARCHING AND FEEL A BIT LOST , I HAVE MUCH TO CHOOSE FROM BUT EMOTIONS ARE CLOUDING MY ATTENTIONS AND CAUSING ME NOT TO SEE CLEARLY WHAT STEPS I NEED TO TAKE WITH REGARDS TO MY FUTURE . I AM AN EMPATH AND I HAVE BEEN TOLD I HAVE A VISIONARY GIFT, I AM ONLY JUST STEPPING OUT INTO THIS AREA AND I FEEL NERVOUS. ALSO MY PERSONAL LIFE IS UNSETTLED SO INADVERTANTLY EFFECTING MY LIFEPATH. THANKYOU FOR YOUR TIME .XX BLESSINGS XX Angelfeather

• I would love a reading... I am going through some tough times (part of the deal) and wanted to check if you can give me some insight about me and someone I severed ties with (not very elegantly, I have been severing these ties for a LONG time, but I felt like certain explanations were necessary).

Would it be possible for you to help me examine the situation at hand, examine my own thoughts, feelings, and actions as well as the attitudes and actions of others involved so that I can thoughtfully consider my course?

• thank you for your kind offer. i am very much need direction.

my question has to do with lair. lair and i are friends, good friends, although we currently no longer live in the same town. we keep in touch via email, text and the phone. we talk nearly every day. we have known each other for six years. for five years i have also worked to help him with his band. i do his photography, his graphic design, help him with booking, and i do promotion and publicity. i do all that not for money but just as a friend. i love lair a lot and what i want is a romantic relationship with him but i don't know if that will ever happen.

anything you can pick up on this would be greatly appreciated. thank you so much.

page